Server Seeking for Mid-High Rates

Started by geo75hound, Jun 06, 2013, 08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geo75hound

Hello i played RO before and im planning on playing again after 3years. I know alot has changed and i'm willing to learn again.

Server Im seeking for is
-Stable
-Active Players ranging from 200 and above (i don't like servers which has 300+ players but have 90% vendors and 10%players like ess****RO) oh and BTW i'm open to NEW Servers Renewal or not (2013 servers 30+players)
-Mid to High Rates
-Base Level ranging from 150-255, prefer Pre-renewal (Trans) (150-255) Renewal  (150-160)
-Not too many customs
-Donation wise i don't care as long as it is balanced and some of it are quest obtainable
-Wings <3
-No Gold rooms! i like to farm <3 No MVP Rooms either i like to hunt <3
-@warp (i prefer having it but im cool without it too as long as there are dungeon and field warpers)
-Platinum Skills NPC
-@allskills (im cool without it though)
-might have lite installers xD DL connection is too slow to download large chunks.. meh not really, screw it, ill admit IM LAZY! xD
-and of course all players want Balanced and Socially active community

nomis07

Hello!

From what you've listed above, Yow Ragnarok Online's midrate server might be your ideal RO.
Launch: JUNE 5, 2013
Please Like us on facebook :https://www.facebook.com/YowRO

Server Type: Renewal in Progress*

• Base/Job Level:150/50 •
• 3rd Job

• Rates •

• Card Drop : 5% •
• MVP Card Drop : 1%
• Features •

• NO Over Powered Items •
• Balance And Fair Gameplay •
• Daily Events •
• Event Npc •
• Competent and Friendly ingame GM's •
• Economy Friendly •
• Main Town : Turbo Room •
• More Features will coming •
• Custom Wings and Headgears but not over powered •

We want to make this a great server so come join us and tell your friends and don't forget that we offer Guild Transfer Packs.  We are here to do what we can to make sure you all have fun.

For more information about our server and how to download our client please like us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/YowRO

We look forward to seeing you all at Yow Ragnarok Online.

Sincerely,
The YowRO Staff

SukiChii

Quote from: geo75hound on Jun 06, 2013, 08:30 PM
Hello i played RO before and im planning on playing again after 3years. I know alot has changed and i'm willing to learn again.

Server Im seeking for is
-Stable
-Active Players ranging from 200 and above (i don't like servers which has 300+ players but have 90% vendors and 10%players like ess****RO) oh and BTW i'm open to NEW Servers Renewal or not (2013 servers 30+players)
-Mid to High Rates
-Base Level ranging from 150-255, prefer Pre-renewal (Trans) (150-255) Renewal  (150-160)
-Not too many customs
-Donation wise i don't care as long as it is balanced and some of it are quest obtainable
-Wings <3
-No Gold rooms! i like to farm <3 No MVP Rooms either i like to hunt <3
-@warp (i prefer having it but im cool without it too as long as there are dungeon and field warpers)
-Platinum Skills NPC
-@allskills (im cool without it though)
-might have lite installers xD DL connection is too slow to download large chunks.. meh not really, screw it, ill admit IM LAZY! xD
-and of course all players want Balanced and Socially active community

Hello! I think PokemonRO might be right for you /heh

• Our server is stable, unless there's maintenance going on.
  • We do not have a lot of players at the moment. The server is new (opened on May). We are pre-renewal.
  • We are a high rate server. Our rates are: 200x/200x/500x
  • Max base is 255. Max job is 120. We do not have 3rd jobs.
  • If by customs, you mean equipment, we do not have a lot of custom equipment at the moment. However, our server is highly customized. We have custom quests, story line, Pokemon pet system. We also have a costume system. The costumes will not give you stats, they just change your look. Our costumes range from headgears, wings, and class costumes.
  • Our donations are balanced, and you can obtain them in game.
  • We do have wings (part of the costume system).
  • We possess @warper, a little variation of the @warp command.
  • We have an All in One NPC, which includes Platinum Skills.
  • We do not have @allskills.
  • We do have a lite installer.
  • The community and staff are friendly, helpful, and active.

For more information, click the banner below!

Nekoruchii

Greetings, geo75hound!

I'm Rine, the Events Manager of Chu! Ragnarok Online (helping our server owner, Axiom in server advertising here at RMS)

Here at Chu! We have TWO servers inside. I will introduce to you, both of them. But, first, I will be mentioning few things that had met and did not met your requirements so far.

We don't have wings though, we also don't have @allskills and we have @warp though. So far, our custom is our main town, which is nice anyways. But, I hope this does not stop you from choosing us though. And yes, our MVP's HPs were tripled though.

Alright. I'll first introduce to you our MID-RATE RENEWAL SERVER which is Alice.

Our server is launched last February 8, 2013, since you are considering a 2013 server, yes, we launched at that day.
Alice's population is around 20-50 depending on the time though.
Our rates is 150/150/25.
Max level of 160/50, stats of 125 and ASPD of 193.
And take note, we are in the third place in the overall Mid-Rate listings for RMS Mid-Rate Servers. :)

For more details, check out our advertising thread! or read our server reviews if you want to know more about the community.

Then, our HIGH-RATE PRE-RENEWAL SERVER (which is in OPEN BETA at the moment..) which is Aurora.

Aurora is still in OPEN BETA it should be launched real soon though. But, if you want to join a fresh server, wait til this one launches and support its open beta stage. ;)
Rates is 10,000/10,000/5,000
Max level of 255/80, max stats of 99 and max ASPD of 196.
Our server is based on iambean's aeRO Mayaan though, check out more below.

And for more details, check Aurora's RMS advertising thread! Click me!

Other important links:

Website: http://www.chu-ro.net (is on going a maintenance since we are changing our website design, but its open!)
Forums: http://www.chu-ro.net/forums
Facebook Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chu_-Ragnarok-Online/476609652395083
Downloads: http://www.chu-ro.net/forums/index.php?board=43.0

Thanks for reading! See you in our server soon!

geo75hound

hello guys thanks for the recommendations i appreciate the replies...
well first off i tried chu! RO and was shocked about the 99 stat cap... im not into the no stat build type tho no offence but the server was good even in the beta phase

pokemonRO well i like the idea of pokemon pets but its my bad not mentioning it in the preferred features... but i like the server as close as to the legit RO not much customs

again no offence intended it is not just my taste i hope you respect it... thanks again :)

Nekoruchii

Quote from: geo75hound on Jun 10, 2013, 10:56 PM
hello guys thanks for the recommendations i appreciate the replies...
well first off i tried chu! RO and was shocked about the 99 stat cap... im not into the no stat build type tho no offence but the server was good even in the beta phase

pokemonRO well i like the idea of pokemon pets but its my bad not mentioning it in the preferred features... but i like the server as close as to the legit RO not much customs

again no offence intended it is not just my taste i hope you respect it... thanks again :)

Thank you for trying us out! Our high-rate, Aurora, the concept of it was similar to aeRO-Mayaan (if you ever heard of it before or played it).