Server seeking

Started by harikage, Jun 27, 2013, 12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harikage

Looking for a lowrate (<50x rates) with preferably lower drop rates  /ok and with the following requirements :

/...  NO MVP rooms
      /...  NO stat or skill resets ( if any, only if they're nerfed in some way )
      /...  Preferably more than 200 players online
      /...  No custom items ( if any, only if balanced )
      /...  NON RENEWAL
      /... Level cap 99/70

I've played on PureRO and i loved it ! I had to leave because of the lack of population now, but that is the kind of classic server i want to move to. Please recommend me some classic RO like that please   /no1

Playtester

PureRO still has players, I recommend staying there if you like the close-to-official principle. Server can only reach 200 players if everyone stays there.

Daletos

Not really going to suggest any servers, but rather share some information. Off the top of my head I don't think any servers right now fully satisfy your requirements so you'd have to make some adjustments/compromise. I'll try and suggest some for you to check out if it will assist you:

Pure RO- As Plyatester said if you really like Pure RO you could stick with them and see what happens. But as you said they are sadly on a decline after many mass migrated to Evolve.

EO-RO- My current server which is one of the three new LRs to launch this year, its similar to Pure in that it doesn't have many customs but has a few differences and a higher population.

Evolve RO- Evolve is the largest current new LR at this time, however it emphasizes much more on custom content as well as higher rates and more player convenience. Although it has some strange rules I must say..... (afking with homun=botting?)

Talon RO- Probably everyone knows of this server due to its large population. It may be worth considering if you want to compromise for a high population, although they have more customs than any other server with lots of unique items as well as LKH etc.

HeRO- Might be worth looking at as well do to having a pretty stable population and lower rates, however like Talon and Evolve they also have a plethora of customs.

Thats all I can really suggest off the top of my head with decent/growing populations that may satisfy you. You most likely will have to either bend or wait if you want to play a pretty official LR. In my case I funneled through all 3 of the newest LRs in the order of Pure>Evolve>EO. Pure by any means is not a bad server, however unfortunately everyone is like sheep and when one goes, they all do >.>. I'd personally like to see all new LR server thrive but there seems to be fierce competition and the admins of all three servers do not seem to get along. But in general I think your best bet is either to stick to Pure and wait it out or test out EO (kinda wish they'd fuse for a higher population for those that want more of an official feel), to fully come to a conclusion of what you truly want to do. Just some food for though so I hope this helps in making your decision and good luck!