Seeking new, or low population mid-high rate server.

Started by Nuclear Toast, Sep 17, 2011, 01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nuclear Toast

Base Job; 200 too 300.  Flexable.
English speaking.
No extreme customs.

EmperiumRo

Our server is fits your needs perfectly.
www.emperium-ro.net

• English Speaking
  • No extreme customs
  • BOTH NEW and LOW POPULATION.

But there's one thing, the rates, our rates is 30/30/50 and 3x for MvP and 0.1% MvP Cards.
Since you said it's flexible, I'd say you check out our starter kit, and you'll find out how easy it is to level =)
If that's not enough, check out our guild package, it'll make leveling smooth as sailings =)

Hope to see you there =)

[color=orange]EmperiumRO - Do you have what it takes?![/color]

[color=orange]Brand new server as of 8/8/11[/color]

epzkie

Good day!

May we interest you on trying out our server Malaya Ragnarok Online

It is a newly launched server which was released last September 10th 2011 so it's a good server to start a new journey & establish new rivalry & friendship..

We are a 3rd Job server with Full Renewal Mechanics. (150/50)

Our server has majority of English speakers with no custom items all official..

we have launched 5 days ago so it's pretty new and we have 15-30 players active daily.. War of the Emperium will commence next month..

we are a midrate server with 50x/50x EXP rates and modified challenging drop rates for ultimate fun factor!..

Feel free to try us out and be part of our community!

you can visit our ratemyserver thread for further details about our server...

Legion Ragnarok Online

[color=blue]''Gather your LEGIONS! A new battleground awaits!...''[/color]
http://legion.ro-gaming.net

derrick

come check out www.brightsidero.com

Max Level - 255/120
English Speaking server
All of our customs and donations are balanced and can be obtained in various ways in game.

Our server is only 2 months old. And we are growing fast. The server has a really friendly community that includes players and staff. People like working with each other and get thru our custom instace. We have a couple of custom things in game like our fishing, quests, cooking, instance, and story line. And so much more.

Our rates are 10k/10k. Mvp card drops 1%.

We also have a recruiting plan and guild transfer service. more info at http://www.brightsidero.com/forum/
Join us now !

pr3zs

www.fullro.com <3 has all what you wantXD

255 maxlevel
english speaking , tagalog speaking etc any language supported
:)

Ecstasy

QuoteBase Job; 200 too 300.  Flexable.
English speaking.
No extreme customs.

Hello!

Well Celery Ragnarok Online is a month old server and we're currently building our community of players.
It'll be easy for you to catch up with players who've been with us since day 1 because they too are just beginning to build up.

150/150 Exp Rates
50 Equipment Drop rates
0.10 MvP Card Drop Rate
5% Normal Card Rates

As an administrator, I personally think that this is the friendliest community I've ever handled so I guess if you're looking for that as well, our server would be the right choice.

Our customs are minimal and close to none while, obviously, our support is mainly in english.

If you choose to join us, we thank and welcome you in advance!

flipflop9000

Hey bro! You seem to be a man of few words so I'll keep this short.

IntenseRO will give you that old RO feel that we all loved and enjoyed. No extreme customs, just as you like it, but there's enough to give you a fresh outlook on playing Ragnarok. The staff, main towns, and market towns are strictly English oriented so you won't have to worry about language barriers. The rates are a bit lower to your preference, we roll on a 150x/150x/custom but I'm sure that it won't be a problem for you and you'll be owning PVP right away!

We value fair-play and healthy competition so I'm sure you'll have fun playing on IntenseRO.

See you soon!

http://register.intense-ro.net/