Seeking new low/mid rate

Started by Riku, Dec 30, 2012, 04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riku

A couple weeks ago I left iRO due to really crappy management decisions. Are there any servers out there that are very similar to them, just run better with higher rates? I'd like for as much of the features and content to be the same, with rates somewhere between 50x and 500x. Must be US/English. If there are no 3rd classes, please run on pre-renewal mechanics, if there are please use renewal mechanics. Thanks in advance!

Edited:
Seeking rates between 50x-500x now
Must have @go & @storage

Edward EG

Hi Riku,

You can try have a look at IntenseRO, a mid-high rate server. Though it's little different to iRO, but the server has been properly managed well by professional staffs and helpers. The server has been run since year 2009.

Here are some of the basic info of the Server :

- Rates :  Base 150x / Job 150x / Custom Drop Rates such as AD bottles, speed potions. Boss card Drop Rates: 0.01%.
- Yes everyone speaks English there. (Server time based GMT + 8 )
- Pre-renewal system and has 3rd jobs classes. Most 3rd job skills are updated and follow closely to officials. The server also has latest Oboro/Kagerou job (transcendent job of Ninja class) as well as Mora Village updates.
- 3rd job level cap: 150/70 and transcendent job level cap : Trans 99/70. The server has separated 3rd job and trans job WoE schedule & PvP rooms.
- Daily Automated Events / GM held Events
- Endless Tower, Endless Cellar and only-trans-job allowed MvP room (which called as Bossnia)
- Mission boards and custom Quests

Hope to see you there if you are interested to join us ! :)

Website
Forum
Facebook fan page
Facebook group

Join us in Intense RO!
MR
- 150x/150x/50x
Website & Forum

LR
- 7x/7x/7x
Website & Forum

More info:
Facebook fan page

joegum

Good Day sir

Would you like to try Vanity Ro
a renewal 3rd job Server
Rates are 150x/150x/75x

English is the main language

We did just opened today Dec 31 2012

All GM's are professional also the staff and helpers

we are also Hiring Staff and Helpers for the better future of the server|

our Website is http://vanity-ro.idhs.net/
Soon We will Rise again

lilsword

Quote from: Riku on Dec 30, 2012, 04:48 PM
A couple weeks ago I left iRO due to really crappy management decisions. Are there any servers out there that are very similar to them, just run better with higher rates? I'd like for as much of the features and content to be the same, with rates somewhere between 10x and 50x. Must be US/English. Commands I need include @storage, @go, and @alootid. Thanks in advance!

Try Asobi RO, our server will be opening this january 2013, like first week of January. our rates are 60x/60x/Customized. the server is protected by harmony and also the host has DDOS protection. our features are almost the same with iRO, or any official server because we are a player of the said server too. See'ya. the links are on my signature. :))

Astraeos

Hey Riku,

I recently left iRO too. 2 guilds, 1 castle = 10 second lag every 3 seconds. Was pretty bad.  Either way, I'd like to invite you to Divinity RO.

We are a 100x/100x/25x server. preRE server with 99/70 Trans with balanced Donation items. We're an English speaking server with an active, professional and knowledgeable GM team. DivinityRO also has a lot of quests to get a very wide range of headgears as well as an active Battlegrounds system. We are very community driven and spend a lot of time making sure what we implement works for new and old players alike. Hopefully it will be to your liking.

You can check out more on what our server has to offer here: Server Information
And here's our main website: www.divinityro.com

gilbert2013

I am also looking for a server as close to the official RO.

Intricate

Greetings Riku and Gilbert.

Perhaps you guys will be interested in Aether from Resurgence RO?

These are the basic facts:
Launched: 23/10/2012
BaseEXP: 20x
Job Exp: 20x
Items Drop: 15x
MVP/Mini Cards: 0.01%
Max Level : 99/70
Max Stats: 99
Instant Cast: 150Dex
Custom gears: No
Custom headgears: Yes, non statted for fashion only (Costume System)
Anti-hack: Yes (Harmonized[Harmony Protection] and R-Network encryptions&security module)
Anti-DDOS: Yes (Dedicated and Private IP for connection stability)
Vote for points: Yes
Plans to implement third job: Never.
Battleground: Yes (eAMOD features and custom R-Network features)

We do not implement ANYTHING different than iRO has provided except for custom quest for headgears and more party quests to make your RO experience more challenging. We also have an awesome community to back you up and ready to participate in WOE when there is one.

Perhaps you'll find us suitable to your taste. Check us out here:

Peanut

A couple weeks ago I left iRO due to really crappy management decisions. Are there any servers out there that are very similar to them, just run better with higher rates? I'd like for as much of the features and content to be the same, with rates somewhere between 10x and 50x. Must be US/English. Commands I need include @storage, @go, and @alootid. Thanks in advance!
Yes i know it's not a Low Rate Server But maybe you can Give LiberationRO a try 100x|100x|Custom Grand Opening will be the 19th, January 2013. Currently is
Open Beta until the 19th, January 2013
Main Language is english. your able to use @storage, @go and @alootid and more..

Homepage: http://liberationro.com/
Forum: http://liberationro.com/forum/
Promotion Video: LiberationRO - Promotional Video

Regards,

SloMo

Mira

Hello! I would like to invite you to LeviathanRO! We are a server that opened on December 28th, 2012. Our rates are 15x/15x/10x Common/20x Card/15x Equips/1x MvP Cards. We do not have customs aside from Costumes (which give NO extra stats!), Headgear Quests and our special [xWoE] system. We do not offer @go or @storage, but we do have @alootid.

Our staff team is dedicated and active. We have weekly maintenance to fix up any bugs that are found and to implement any suggestions that we approve of. We have balanced donations. Some donation headgears are available via Quests or our Event Credit shop. Event Credits are gained from either Voting for Points or simply participating in events. Yup - even if you don't win, you still get a consolation prize!

Our [xWoE] system is, simply, a character that becomes 99/70 and gets gear - in just minutes. Obviously, these characters are only able to BG, WoE and PvP; they have no way to PvM. Their gear is also mediocre compared to what you could potentially get. (e.g. Wool Scarf instead of Proxy.) They are balanced and give you a reason to play a legitimate character anyway - to get better gear. You can read more about it on our Wiki.

tl;dr: Give us a try!

I hope you take LeviathanRO into consideration.

lilsword

Quote from: gilbert2013 on Jan 06, 2013, 08:29 AM
I am also looking for a server as close to the official RO.

close to official RO? try iROnicragnrok online. http://www.ironiconline.net/

Playtester

iROnic is really close to official, but it only has 1x rates, that's lower than official servers. Even official servers have with VIP, exp events and battle manuals in the items shop more like 3x-6x rates. =D

Husky

Hello Riku,

ROgasm provides exactly what you require.
Are there any servers out there that are very similar to them, just run better with higher rates? I'd like for as much of the features and content to be the same.
Our server is very much like iRO, with post-balance patches, quests, gramps, HD refiners. We also have countless headgears from all official servers,  custom battlegrounds with queues to join, custom pvp systems and many other top notch features .

rates somewhere between 10x and 50x.
Rates : 12x/12x
Must be US/English.
Yes
Commands I need include @storage, @go, and @alootid. Thanks in advance!
@alootid yes, @storage no, @go no (commands are implemented or removed based on community polls)