Seeking mid rate server

Started by richard75, Oct 25, 2012, 05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

richard75

What i'm looking for is a mid rate server that goes over the 99/70 of regular ragnarok.A server with a decent population. I hate when servers say they have a population you log on and there are 4 players 30 venders vending.

I love customs but i hate when a server that just adds wings and dosent take the time to really make customs.I dont mind 3rd classes or renewal i'll play a server with or without them as long as the server is decent.
Not looking for a server overrun with mvp cards and every 12yo has one and thinks he is godlike yet dosent know how to play there class.

I dont mind donates as long as they dont insanely overpower donors and regular players cant get them through quest.I myself am an avide voter and donor so woud like a place where some decent items are in vote for points and donor items.

Would love to play a server where they have made there own storylines with there own custom quest and custom gears weapons and such.Also most important i am looking for a server that has done something to transended classes as those are the classes that i play exclusivley.Enableing them to be able to be on par with regular classes in able to play in pve pvp or woe

Noble

Hello I am GM Luna from LuminaRO (lumina-ro.com)
I'd like to invite you to take a look to our server if you never visited us before.
Quote from: richard75 on Oct 25, 2012, 05:41 PM
What i'm looking for is a mid rate server that goes over the 99/70 of regular ragnarok.A server with a decent population. I hate when servers say they have a population you log on and there are 4 players 30 venders vending.
50x/50x/25x 99/70 population decreased a bit recently we usually have 100~players counting vendors online, it also depends on your time zone, we reach 120 players circa sometimes.
I love customs but i hate when a server that just adds wings and dosent take the time to really make customs.I dont mind 3rd classes or renewal i'll play a server with or without them as long as the server is decent.
Not looking for a server overrun with mvp cards and every 12yo has one and thinks he is godlike yet dosent know how to play there class.
We have several customs indeed but I can assure you they are all well balanced and over all they follow Ragnarok theme. We have NO 3rd classes and we will never have them. The drop of mvp cards is 0.10 BUT they are disabled in BG and woe
I dont mind donates as long as they dont insanely overpower donors and regular players cant get them through quest.I myself am an avide voter and donor so would like a place where some decent items are in vote for points and donor items.
Donations have never been overpowered, you can easily check by yourself here (http://lumina-ro.com/?module=purchase), we sometimes make rotations of the hats in the donation shop so it can be refreshed. We have several hats and items in the vote for points area, such as foods, hats, taming scrolls, costumes, middle gears etc
Would love to play a server where they have made there own storylines with there own custom quest and custom gears weapons and such.Also most important i am looking for a server that has done something to transended classes as those are the classes that i play exclusivley.Enableing them to be able to be on par with regular classes in able to play in pve pvp or woe
Lumina has its own storylines related to the old main town Gaia and its dungeon and fields, we have also Lacie town and dungeon with the related town quest access and some other quests to access its NPCs, you can find some infirmations at our wiki page: http://wiki.lumina-ro.com

About the classes we don't have special addons but that doesn't mean they are not balanced with other classes, you'll be able to get some useful gears available for every job, as i follow battleground I see some players playing those classes with no problems at all. Leveling up is quite easy and some custom quests will help you to get starter items and some zeny

Hope you'll give a chance to Lumina, if you have some questions I'll be glad to reply
regards, Julia

Sovereign

Hello richard75,

I would like to recommend AeternusRO as your new home. We are a 30/30/15 pre-renewal server that opened roughly a month ago. Currently, our population ranges from 200~350 players. We hope to grow even more in the near future.

In terms of vendor statistics, around 70~80 of those players are vendors. We have exciting storyline quests that lead to our custom episodic content in development, and will be ready very soon. We plan to constantly add new (balanced) content to the game to keep it interesting. We don't wish to keep a stagnant server with the same old features for months and months.

In term of class balance, we have not yet modified any classes. However, if the community and the staff team agrees, we would be open to slightly buffing certain classes.

We hope you do give us a try. We want to give you the best last years of RO you'll ever play!

Intricate

Since you do not have your requirements in a list, i'll just leave the details of the server I'm promoting here.

Rates: 20/20/15 (I consider this low however some people have returned and gave me feedback that it is within the mid-rate genre, user preference.)
Max Levels: 99/70
Max Stats: 99
Max ASPD: 190
Donation(s): Yes, however only pre-existing items, no customs (yet), all customs will not have stats either.
Features: Battleground, W.o.E, Mission Hunting, Raid Systems, Automated Events
Highlights: Kickass community!
Server's Age: 4 days
Peak: 102

We've just launched and the community is basically still farming/gearing/levelling up at this point so it's real good to join right now if you're interested.

You can find us here:

Peanut

Quote from: richard75 on Oct 25, 2012, 05:41 PM
Yes, 35+ Players without Vendors 8 Days Online

Costum Items Implented, No Wings, No Third Class, No Godlike Items

I dont mind donates as long as they dont insanely overpower donors and regular players cant get them through quest.I myself am an avide voter and donor so woud like a place where some decent items are in vote for points and donor items.
Donates are not OP. You can get Donate Items with farming, too

Own Quest yes
Try FlavusRO Homepage