Seeking Lr, Mr ,or Hr server

Started by richard75, Oct 06, 2012, 07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

richard75

What i am looking for is a low mid or high rate server with a decent population i dont mind customs i actually like them.

I dont mind donations as long as they are decent  and not insanley overpowered.I dont mind renewal or 3rd classes.The only thing i am looking for is a server that balances all classes in pvp or woe .But most importantly i'm looking for a server that balances noivce and extended classes to be able to somewhat perform as well as other classes.

My main usally is a gunslinger or supernovice.To be honest i dont care at all for other classes but extended classes.I hate when servers spout they have a balance server and work very hard getting all classes to pvp ,pve,woe, and battlegrounds so one is not more powerfull then the next.Yet do nothing for extended classes.

So if your server has balanced these classes to be on point with 3rd classes or other classes  then your the one im looking for.Plz dont post your server advertiseing me to check you out unless you have done something good with these classes.

richard75

Also lemme add by saying i have seen servers transend these classes to be on par with others or add custom items to up there hp /sp and modify there damage or skills to be able to keep up so any servers like that im down for

Elite

Hello richard75
Sorry richard i didnt notice  your looking for extended classes :) MY FAULT BRO!

richard75

Hello Elite i checked you server out it dosnt do anything for extended classes as i asked so basically you spammed in my post to promte your server ...eAmod Battleground
Balanced and Stable Server i say it isnt due to you have not made any changes to the extended classes just another ro server that cateres to the reg classes peole play

Elite

Sorry richard i didnt notice  your looking for extended classes :) MY FAULT BRO!

violet

hi there sir richard. hmm i think have those what you need. all classes is been used and still balancing some of them. guild package can read in forum section. if you like pvp woe server you already got the server =) here you go.

Advertisement
tietra-ro website

around 10 to 15 players online. all players have different time when they online.

Peanut

Quote from: Elite on Oct 07, 2012, 06:06 AM
Hello richard75

We have a server  just opened last Monday ,
Combat Ragnarok Online
100/100/50 - 99/70 No 3rd Jobs
5% Normal Card
0.01% MVP Card
Game Guard Protected
eAmod Battleground
Balanced and Stable Server

For more info check us out :
www.combatro.net

or our FB

www.facebook.com/combatro

See Yah !
524 FB Likes and only 12 Players Online? :O
And why don't write in the Advesting Section or i'm blind?