Seeking Low to Mid Rate Pre-Renewal

Started by Bonesy, Mar 13, 2018, 02:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonesy

Server should probably:
1) Have minimal custom locations. I recently left a Renewal server because I felt there were too many custom things that I (being a pre-renewal player primarily over the years) was mostly confused.
2) English only in main and most areas.
3) Prontera isn't mostly vendors/vendors are shunted off to some other town.
4) If the server is low-rate it should probably be on the "medium" to "high" range on that spectrum.

Bonus points if:
1) The cpanel/server website has a non-ESL-grade command of the English language.
2) North America Geographical Location

Father Ghen

Hi there.., you should try TalonRO.
Check their panel at: panel.talonro.com
They have 5-8x exp rates, and the server's been running for over 10 years, pretty stable economy, nice community.
However, the PvP is not as lively as other server, maybe (I don't do PvP).
But the new Battlegrounds is coming up and still in beta test, and it looks promising..,

I'm also a player there,
my IGN is the same as my name here, "Father Ghen"  /heh

say hello to me if you decided to visit..,  /no1

Nekoruchii

Hi, not so sure which server you left and how far will you go for the customs, but will just recommend my current server.

I would love to recommend Shining Moon RO to you as the server cater to both type of servers (pre-renewal and renewal in one server). You can customize your base/job rate from 1-100x but the drop rates are at 20% but you get incentives if ever you'll choose lower rates.

English over main and discord channels and we have a vending market for vendors but there are more legit players than vendors based on what I see.

Customs are just wings and some few, but we have a server wiki for you to check it out, other than that it will not ruin the gameplay.

You can check it out here: https://www.shining-moon.com

Corgers

Hi Bonesy,

Glad to meet you - we'd love for you to check out CorgiRO (when we open later this month on March 30, 2018). Here's our RMS introduction. We have a fair amount of customization as players reach the endgame though, but I'd be happy to walk through specifics with you.

QuotePre-Renewal ✔
English-speaking staff ✔
Mid-Rate ✔
Hosted in North America ✔

Some additional information about CorgiRO - feel free to drop me a PM or swing by our Discord if you have any questions!

Join CorgiRO! A fresh server with Multi-Classing + Daily Quests!
[color=blue]Our RMS Introduction![/color]
Watch Our Video! [color=pink](ft. LilyPichu)[/color]
Visit: Our Website | Forum | Facebook | Discord

megalith

Hi Bonesy,
You can try our server, MegalithRO, it will be opened soon, on 31 March 2018.
It's on pre renewal episode 13.2, we preserves classic taste while adding some new features to make it fun :D
The server is located on Northern America, so it's best suited for you because you will get small latency, which means you will less likely to get lags when playing on our server.
You can read the full information here

We are looking forward to see you  /no1

emancipate01

Quote from: Bonesy on Mar 13, 2018, 02:20 AM
Server should probably:
1) Have minimal custom locations. I recently left a Renewal server because I felt there were too many custom things that I (being a pre-renewal player primarily over the years) was mostly confused.
2) English only in main and most areas.
3) Prontera isn't mostly vendors/vendors are shunted off to some other town.
4) If the server is low-rate it should probably be on the "medium" to "high" range on that spectrum.

Bonus points if:
1) The cpanel/server website has a non-ESL-grade command of the English language.
2) North America Geographical Location

Have you tried/looked Divergent Ragnarok (Dystopia) If no, please see below.

1. Somehow its not pre-renewal but not completely renewal. It's a mixed between pre-renewal and renewal so I call it revo. (Not restart though)
2. Our server's main language is English
3. We cannot vend on towns. We have designated vending area.
4. Unfortunately we are at a low-rate server. We have rest bonus exp system though that will function as exp multiplier once you have gained enough rest exp.

Other info.:
We are a trans-server only.
Episode is 13.2 Into the Unknown.
Rates are 5x-5x-2x

For complete server information: Click Divergent Information

Hope you give it a try.

Bug

OriginsRO

• Pre-renewal. No custom locations/ items. No donation rewards. No unbalanced content, ever.
  • English is required on main channels. The English on the website/cPanel is of a professional level.
  • Prontera always has actual players scattered about, and running to and fro. Shops are restricted to the sidewalks (@autotrade shops are automatically kicked after a week).
  • Rates are 5x/5x/5x/3x (Non-multiclienting parties receive an EXP bonus.)
  • The server itself is in Europe. International player-base, many from North America.

An informative video I made, overviewing OriginsRO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_Rym_Qekws&t=3s