Seeking Low Rate

Started by Giani, Apr 14, 2018, 11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Giani

Long time RO player here. Looking for a pre renewal LR server with trans classes (99/70). I will not play renewal, will not play anything with higher level cap than that.

Only things I NEED in a server are:
-Warper... I'm too lazy to walk everywhere
-Limited custom items... I don't mind some, but nothing too crazy
-No OP donations...
-Decent player base
-Relatively new. Don't mind something established, but I don't want a dying player base. Rather one that is growing.

Mr. Duck

Hello Giani. Let me show you our server information.Our server started with Class 2. Trans Classes will be available in the future or not, depend on feedback! BUT we might have something that you are looking for!
"Warper... I'm too lazy to walk everywhere" :Yes, We do have a warper, It's customized unlike other server ;).
"-Limited custom items... I don't mind some, but nothing too crazy" : We do have some custom items, nothing crazy to make server unbalanced.
"No OP donations..." :No overpowered items in donation!
"Decent player base" :I can't answer that question, Because we are releasing on April 21st!

Exp Rate : x5

Drop Rate : x5

Equipment Drop : x5

Card Drop : x5

Common Item Drop : x5

Episode : 8.2 Ayothaya

Max Level : 99/50 (No Rebirth or Trans Classes available yet)

Max Stat : 99

Instant Cast : 150 Dex

Game Guard : GePard Protected

Multiple Client : Yes (2 Maximum)

Hosted by : DigitalOcean.

Proxy Gateway : SEA and EU available.

----------------------------------------------------------

For more full details. Please visit our website

Forum : www.eggro.org/forum/
Facebook : www.facebook.com/eggro
Full Details : https://eggro.org/forum/index.php?/topic/18-full-details-about-eggro/

Giani

I guess my question here would be.... When are you going to release trans classes? Any planned timeline or just going when the time is right?

Mr. Duck

I guess my question here would be.... When are you going to release trans classes? Any planned timeline or just going when the time is right?

When the time is right ;)

Ralgondo

Just going to warn you about EggRO, the parts that he left out. They don't have @autoloot and they plan on customizing everything that the GM feels is "imbalanced" So, for example they have custom refine rates for gears / weapons (Harder to refine stuff) and They also have the intention of "buffing and nerfing" classes at the discretion of the GM. (Whatever the GM's opinion is of certain classes may result in said classes being buffed and or nerfed)