Seeking low rate server with super high lvl cap

Started by Hitsuomy, Mar 23, 2018, 10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hitsuomy

Quote from: Krumpus on Sep 07, 2018, 06:20 AM
@Hitsuomy

Btw, did you know that CorgiRO has a MCM (Multiclass Manager) system that allows you to get a "multiclass" for your character? Once you hit level 100 on your main class, you can have a "in-training" class. Switching back to your main takes 2 clicks from NPC :)  And for each multiclass that you level until max (150 level), you will get a reward as a Class figure (Thief, Acolyte, Archer etc figure). Those figures are ofc different from vanilla one, and give passive stats/skills and increased dropchance for MVP/boss monsters. Therefore it is reaaaaaaally beneficial to levelup 6 classes on your character, which takes quite of a time to be honest xD

Maybe this will suit your needs? You can read more on the forum here: https://corgiro.com/forum/index.php?topic=30.0

Check this out, we are actually getting more n more people involved, and truly need some 100+ level warriors for Battlegrounds fun and high-end MVPs!

Cheers~~

Yeah, I already know the server but I have no interest on pre-renewal servers, it's a cool feature but I would like to see it on a truly low rate server (rates around 5x) and full renewal content.

Hitsuomy

Hitsuomy

Trying yet again many moons later. Low-medium rate with really high level cap or reset base system (max level and then reset your char with bonus stats points).

Mrew2

Hitsuomy

Hitsuomy

Finally a server has been announced that fits this criteria, TalesRO will be opening soon and they have unlimited base level. For anyone that also think this idea of low rate + endless grinding is fun go take a look, the server description is on the low rates advertisement area. FINALLY I CAN PLAY RO AGAIN.  /no1