RMS Home | Guide Writing | Test Server | New Servers | Latest Reviews

Author Topic: Seeking low rate server with super high lvl cap  (Read 5921 times)

Offline Hitsuomy

Re: Seeking low rate server with super high lvl cap
« Reply #15 on: Sep 07, 2018, 04:24 PM »
@Hitsuomy

Btw, did you know that CorgiRO has a MCM (Multiclass Manager) system that allows you to get a "multiclass" for your character? Once you hit level 100 on your main class, you can have a "in-training" class. Switching back to your main takes 2 clicks from NPC :)  And for each multiclass that you level until max (150 level), you will get a reward as a Class figure (Thief, Acolyte, Archer etc figure). Those figures are ofc different from vanilla one, and give passive stats/skills and increased dropchance for MVP/boss monsters. Therefore it is reaaaaaaally beneficial to levelup 6 classes on your character, which takes quite of a time to be honest xD

Maybe this will suit your needs? You can read more on the forum here: https://corgiro.com/forum/index.php?topic=30.0

Check this out, we are actually getting more n more people involved, and truly need some 100+ level warriors for Battlegrounds fun and high-end MVPs!

Cheers~~

Yeah, I already know the server but I have no interest on pre-renewal servers, it's a cool feature but I would like to see it on a truly low rate server (rates around 5x) and full renewal content.

Advertisement

Offline Hitsuomy

« Reply #16 on: Dec 31, 2018, 04:43 PM »
New year, trying again Bump  /ho

Offline Hitsuomy

« Reply #17 on: Sep 11, 2019, 03:33 AM »
Trying yet again many moons later. Low-medium rate with really high level cap or reset base system (max level and then reset your char with bonus stats points).

Offline Mrew2

« Reply #18 on: Sep 11, 2019, 07:55 AM »
I messaged you about this topic~

Offline Hitsuomy

« Reply #19 on: Sep 11, 2019, 08:43 AM »
I messaged you about this topic~
Already sent you a reply. Waiting  /wah