Seeking low rate server with super high lvl cap

Started by Hitsuomy, Mar 23, 2018, 10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hitsuomy

Hi there,
So, I'm looking for a server that combines low rates with some super high lvl cap, even better if it's renewal and it has Summoner. I played in 2 or 3 servers like this already and it was by far the best Ragnarok experience I had, the virtual endless progression on level made grinding much better after the usual max level (when I usually stop playing servers because it gets kind of boring). Anyway, the latest that I played was EndlessRO with 7/7/3 rates and 999 max level, I had two or three 150-200 chars but the server closed down after some 4 months, I'm searching for anything that resembles this kind of config.

Hitsuomy

Still hoping to find something, doesn't need to be a max lvl 999, I just want something more than the basic 175 renewal server while still remaining a low-medium rate server.

Corgers

Hi Hitsuomy!

We'd love for you to check out CorgiRO - we're Prenewal, but we have summoner and our level cap is 140/150. Plus, we have a Multi-Classing system that allows you to train every class on the same character, and switch between them using an NPC, which provides a very long progression ladder.

Here's our RMS introduction. I'd be happy to walk through specifics with you.

Some additional information about CorgiRO - feel free to drop me a PM or swing by our Discord if you have any questions!

Join CorgiRO! A fresh server with Multi-Classing + Daily Quests!
[color=blue]Our RMS Introduction![/color]
Watch Our Video! [color=pink](ft. LilyPichu)[/color]
Visit: Our Website | Forum | Facebook | Discord

Hitsuomy

I already know CorgiRO, the server seems cool and I was even kind of interested but 50x is too high, I'm currently playing on a 10x and got to max level in a couple of days, after that the game gets kind of boring and I usually stop playing, that's why I'm looking for a low rate + super high level cap, but thanks.

Kaleidoscope

I cant help you atm and cant release much information but there will be a low/mid rate with max level 500 coming soon. Stay tuned :)

Hitsuomy

Quote from: Kaleidoscope on Apr 17, 2018, 12:06 PM
I cant help you atm and cant release much information but there will be a low/mid rate with max level 500 coming soon. Stay tuned :)
Man, that's some good news, I found the site and the FB from the server, one question tho, on the FB Page you guys posted that the server would be a 1.5k rates but on the site it's saying 25x rates, so, can you at least tell me what will be the rates?

Kaleidoscope

The final rates will be 25x. Granted there are happy hour bonuses and other ways of multiplying exp.

Hitsuomy

Okay, thanks for the info, excited about this server already, please keep me posted, if possible.   /ok

Hitsuomy

Bump to see if anything new came out, still looking for a low rate with super high level cap to play.

Jasc

Hey Hitsuomy,

Not sure if this falls in the realm of what you are looking for, but we have an "Infinity Gauntlet" System which is the end game content.

Essentially when you reach 99/70 and rebirth, you get "Points" that can be used towards passive bonuses such as HP, SP, ATK, MATK, Resist, etc.

And as the passive bonuses become higher in percentage, it scales in the amount of points needed to level them up.

If you would like more information or would like to check the server out:

Discord: https://discord.gg/Ns4Y6X8

It is a brand new server that just started

Hitsuomy

Anything new? Bumping the topic because I'm still waiting for a renewal low rate with super high max level.

lllaaazzz

I think you are misunderstanding what your playing.

I seriously doubt you got over upped gears and mvp cards.... unless your like some heRO nerd whos been playing for 10 years or whatever

server hoppers always get the same things and it takes like a week tops to see diablos s*** being passed around and people demanding 10 mil for things its like holy s*** how do you have this or how could you demand this.

I mean, i played alot of pre renewal and a lil bit of renewal so pardon me and all i red alot of renewal and yeah its cool but prere> imo

ANYWAYS

in pvp idk anything really but im assuming situation cards like marc and valk set good go to and if you got mvp cards build around it or whatever

pve though is so retard you see mobs with un believable amounts of health that clearly state in guides that require 30 people and stuff like that... but its like 80% of the mvp/minis... you can kite easy with double but then you gotta farm for like an hour for an 1 mvp, thats on a good 5x server.... i cant imagine 1x iro f2p..... or do the other thing of asura and all that idk i tried it, seemed fine but f*** that i dont kill mvp cause its statistically impossible solo.... maybe a really really good chemist... but would still cost a f*** donkey load for 1% drops...

thats ragnarok

level 99/70 isnt ragnarok

Hitsuomy

Quote from: lllaaazzz on Jun 21, 2018, 06:27 PM
I think you are misunderstanding what your playing.

I seriously doubt you got over upped gears and mvp cards.... unless your like some heRO nerd whos been playing for 10 years or whatever

server hoppers always get the same things and it takes like a week tops to see diablos s*** being passed around and people demanding 10 mil for things its like holy s*** how do you have this or how could you demand this.

I mean, i played alot of pre renewal and a lil bit of renewal so pardon me and all i red alot of renewal and yeah its cool but prere> imo

ANYWAYS

in pvp idk anything really but im assuming situation cards like marc and valk set good go to and if you got mvp cards build around it or whatever

pve though is so retard you see mobs with un believable amounts of health that clearly state in guides that require 30 people and stuff like that... but its like 80% of the mvp/minis... you can kite easy with double but then you gotta farm for like an hour for an 1 mvp, thats on a good 5x server.... i cant imagine 1x iro f2p..... or do the other thing of asura and all that idk i tried it, seemed fine but f*** that i dont kill mvp cause its statistically impossible solo.... maybe a really really good chemist... but would still cost a f*** donkey load for 1% drops...

thats ragnarok

level 99/70 isnt ragnarok

Yeah, look, for me the most fun I ever had playing Ragnarok was a 7/7/3 server with 999 max level and Renewal, the server was on for some 4-5 months and it closed, some years ago I also played a server that max lvl was 500 and rates were around 3x had a lot of fun as well there, I also used to play some reset based servers back (you go to lvl max, reset, gain stats and repeat) some 6-7 years ago, also had a lot fun of there.
You can say anything you want it won't change my experience, I play Ragnarok since 2004, I played all kinds of servers, low rates, medium rates, high rates, super high rates, classic servers, pre-re, renewal and the list goes on.
I just like the idea of "endless" level progression, I don't want to get to 99/70 or 175/60 and stop there, I know that Ragnarok is not just level based obviously but, like I said it was THE best experience I ever had playing the game and for me that's the true meaning of playing RO.

Hitsuomy

Here we go again, bumping to see if anything new came up.  /hmm

Krumpus

@Hitsuomy

Btw, did you know that CorgiRO has a MCM (Multiclass Manager) system that allows you to get a "multiclass" for your character? Once you hit level 100 on your main class, you can have a "in-training" class. Switching back to your main takes 2 clicks from NPC :)  And for each multiclass that you level until max (150 level), you will get a reward as a Class figure (Thief, Acolyte, Archer etc figure). Those figures are ofc different from vanilla one, and give passive stats/skills and increased dropchance for MVP/boss monsters. Therefore it is reaaaaaaally beneficial to levelup 6 classes on your character, which takes quite of a time to be honest xD

Maybe this will suit your needs? You can read more on the forum here: https://corgiro.com/forum/index.php?topic=30.0

Check this out, we are actually getting more n more people involved, and truly need some 100+ level warriors for Battlegrounds fun and high-end MVPs!

Cheers~~