Seeking low or low midrate server pre-renewal

Started by Styx, Oct 21, 2012, 11:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Styx

As topic says.
More specific, I play alchemist class as main.
Servers with many restrictions for Homunculus are not my first choice.
For that matter Rathena based servers are no option either.

Woon

I feel like I have seen you around before.
Woon-ro.com may be a god fit for you.
The only restriction we have is that auto loot gets turned off in 5 mins if you are afk
We are pre renewal with 99/70
and rates are 150/150/50

Saiku

Quote from: Styx on Oct 21, 2012, 11:25 AM
As topic says.
More specific, I play alchemist class as main.

I would like to recommend you EquityRO

- Check, In EquityRO, you can use your homunculus for lvling and farming stuff. Tho, it's limited for 1 "afk" farmer per IP address

- Check, EquityRO running eAthena. Pre-Renewal, and will never add Renewal stuffs (except the client ingame)

Additional Info of EquityRO

Max lvl: 99/70
Rates: 100x/100x/25x
Multi-Client?: Allowed ofc.

-Thanks <3

Intricate

Homunculus AI can be customised to no-ends.

However, the line is drawn when it comes to AFK-Farming.
We do have a set timer to go idle periodically, however a very significant line is drawn.

Styx

Quote from: Woon on Oct 21, 2012, 01:53 PM
I feel like I have seen you around before.
Woon-ro.com may be a god fit for you.
The only restriction we have is that auto loot gets turned off in 5 mins if you are afk
We are pre renewal with 99/70
and rates are 150/150/50

These are rules on your forum:
AFK Farming and Botting Rules1.AFK farming is not allowed for all classes. Alchemists and Creators in particular are not to AFK hunt with their homunculus. *

I play long sessions 5-10 hours, often repetitive and boring gathering materials.
It gives too much obligations in RL to be forced 24/7 behind screen. I would prefer a reasonable timer instead.

Styx

Quote from: Saiku on Oct 21, 2012, 02:16 PM
I would like to recommend you EquityRO

- Check, In EquityRO, you can use your homunculus for lvling and farming stuff. Tho, it's limited for 1 "afk" farmer per IP address

- Check, EquityRO running eAthena. Pre-Renewal, and will never add Renewal stuffs (except the client ingame)

Additional Info of EquityRO

Max lvl: 99/70
Rates: 100x/100x/25x
Multi-Client?: Allowed ofc.

-Thanks <3

I have several accounts on your Server which is pretty good so far I remember.
Though I played Champion as main on your Server, which is an unusual choice for me.
I can't remember exactly why I did that but probably BG gains making Creator not worth the efforts.
Might hook up to check it out again.

Styx

Quote from: Intricate on Oct 23, 2012, 03:18 PM

Homunculus is basically untouched, however AFK farming is still an offence in our server, else everybody would just AFK farm all day long.

Thx, I would prefer lowrate.
Same answer:I play long sessions and I can not guarantee to be 24/7 behind my screen. Sometimes I even fall asleep on my keyboard since long sessions of gathering mushrooms are not really exciting to watch. I would prefer a reasonable timer or a server without command autoloot above your settings.

Intricate

Sorry, please re-read it. Our latest patch has considered the homunculus farming fact and it IS based off a timer right now. Perhaps this might change your mind, good luck in your search if it doesn't.

Woon

Sorry Styx but tat's the way our rules are.
There are other methods to gather materials besides afk farming.

Styx

Quote from: Intricate on Oct 26, 2012, 01:52 AM
Sorry, please re-read it. Our latest patch has considered the homunculus farming fact and it IS based off a timer right now. Perhaps this might change your mind, good luck in your search if it doesn't.

Well, I download the full installer, run the patcher as administrator, run the exe as administrator then I got many nil value errors.
Then I searched the directory to check the data directory. This is an Rathena Renewal Emulator.
The Lua 514 files will not allow any know Pre-renewal Custom AI for Homunculus including AzzyAI which will only work on official Renewal.
I want to avoid Rathena since they develop only Renewal and their Pre-renewal is just a spinn-off and not a seperate development.

Husky

Hey there,

Maybe ROgasm has what you're looking for. We do not use rAthena and have our own developed renewal core. Although we do not provide support for AI and lua development; we do allow its full use. Please bare in mind that in latest kRO RE client folders the AI lua coding may differ and custom AI's would require you to change a few settings prior to its use.

Intricate

I'm sorry, this IS actually eAthena emulator. You could ask the growing population on the forum(s).

I think you patched it wrong, as there are tons who used the full installer and not get error. I've left some rathena files in there because I am currently doing something private that may use those files as resources.

If you want I could assist you 1--1 technicality wise to get rid of your error(s), it has been proven to work for the other player(s), the number of players you could check it on our website=).

Styx

Quote from: Intricate on Oct 26, 2012, 01:52 AM

Well, I did try it. You did indeed not say it was allowed to AFK. But you did put me on the wrong leg with statement above.
Ingame you told me it was still like I reprashed your server rules.
On your server they can and will chase me every 5 minutes and though I am rarely AFK and one of the most active players you will ever see again.
The risk is too high for me, I can not foresee RL matters I know it will happen one day I will be AFK more then 5 minutes for whatever reason.
They will chase me to dead for catching me on that moment. I can not play relaxed under these circumstances, I don't enjoy it at all.

Styx

Quote from: Husky on Oct 28, 2012, 07:17 AM
Hey there,

Maybe ROgasm has what you're looking for. We do not use rAthena and have our own developed renewal core. Although we do not provide support for AI and lua development; we do allow its full use. Please bare in mind that in latest kRO RE client folders the AI lua coding may differ and custom AI's would require you to change a few settings prior to its use.

Looks, nice but it is not pre-renewal.

Intricate

Quote from: Styx on Nov 01, 2012, 11:56 AM
Well, I did try it. You did indeed not say it was allowed to AFK. But you did put me on the wrong leg with statement above.
Ingame you told me it was still like I reprashed your server rules.
On your server they can and will chase me every 5 minutes and though I am rarely AFK and one of the most active players you will ever see again.
The risk is too high for me, I can not foresee RL matters I know it will happen one day I will be AFK more then 5 minutes for whatever reason.
They will chase me to dead for catching me on that moment. I can not play relaxed under these circumstances, I don't enjoy it at all.

That is fine, I've spoken to you in game and I've also wished you best of luck. Unfortunately the R-Network team have to carry out the regulations that we have set, we have been lenient with the timer, we're not out to personally catch you xD, as long as you stay within the regulations you'll be fine.

I wish you good riddance and hope you can find a server that fits you most.

Washi

www.eb-ro.com

We are a mid rates server 150/150/50 with max levels 255/120, we have no 3rd classes and are running on pre-renewal.

We are expected to grow very fast with a very active forum and a great community.