seeking for server similier to avalonRO

Started by zfv6, Jan 03, 2017, 06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zfv6

im looking for a server that is similier to avalonRO

im not sure of the rate dont even know wether it was low mid or high all i know is the following

started on novice island and about 30 mins later i was lvl 25ish ( killed 1 monster and gained more exp then needed BUT the server only leveled up 1 level) kept leveling there til lvl 50ish and went to main town ( prontera) got my first class and went to payon dungoen leveled through the job levels til dungoen lvl 2-3 and got my second job went back leveled through dungoen lvl 3-4 and went to pyramids lvl 4 to kill isis and mummies and leveled there till lvl 99 base reborned and did the same until level 120ish ( max base level 255 and i dont remember max job level but it was more then 50) for me leveling from novice to lvl 1/1 high novice took me about 4-6 hours without interuptions

cards were pretty common but not VERY common around half way between uncommon and rare

npc

mvp room ( server didnt have a private mvp room but i if the server you suggest has private room il be happier about it)

wapra ( seek system aka you had to find the warpra helper to unlock it but if its automaticaly unlocked from the start thats good to)

healer

main town has npc shops down the street

merchant room for vending aka player owned shops

the server didnt have gold room but id be more then happy to have a server with goldroom

server didnt have platinum skill npc but i would like a server for it as well

commands

perfered commands

() = any symbol iv had servers with !autoloot and @autoloot so i dont realy care what the symbol is for the command

(whatever symbol)autoloot
() ali ( autolootitem)
() ali2-toinfinity ( autolootitem2 can pick up more then just 1 item server had @ali @ali2 @ali3 ( but the more the better))
() noctrl
() noshift

its quiet late here at the moment so this is a ll the info i can think of right now if you know of a server or own  a server EXACTLY like this OR SIMILER to this please let me know i find the servers either to easy to level up to max level or to hard i realy need a balanced server that will keep me from leaving

P.S if you have custom cards custom armor custom weapons and most perfably custom monsters ( specialy mvp available in mvp room) then that will be a bonus :)

P.S.S sorry for my english

this is as much information i could get on AvalonRO (oldragnarok) copied version of avalon after avalon went to 3rd jobs so gms started another server without the 3rd jobs called oldRO

http://forum.ratemyserver.net/high-rate/oldragnarok-online/

some more information i found on avalonRO

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=detailedlistserver&serid=9824&url_sname=AvalonRO

DivineRO

Hi there! I didn't ever play on avalonRO so I can't speak to the similarities, but I can at least let you know what we have that matches up with your wants! We hope you'll join us at DivineRO  /no1

Quoteim not sure of the rate dont even know wether it was low mid or high all i know is the following
We are 60/60/20 with a static .01% MVP card drop rate

Quotestarted on novice island and about 30 mins later i was lvl 25ish ( killed 1 monster and gained more exp then needed BUT the server only leveled up 1 level) kept leveling there til lvl 50ish and went to main town ( prontera) got my first class and went to payon dungoen leveled through the job levels til dungoen lvl 2-3 and got my second job went back leveled through dungoen lvl 3-4 and went to pyramids lvl 4 to kill isis and mummies and leveled there till lvl 99 base reborned and did the same until level 120ish ( max base level 255 and i dont remember max job level but it was more then 50) for me leveling from novice to lvl 1/1 high novice took me about 4-6 hours without interuptions

You start off in Izlude, but our official "main" city is Prontera! We usually recommend Prontera Field 8(you can access through warper) to kill a poring, which usually gets you to 3/10, then switch to first class and follow exactly the patch you yourself followed! You can get to novice high in about 2-4 hours uninterrupted if you're familiar with what you're doing!(we use a custom XP table, the harder levels are 150+). Our max levels are 255/120.

Quotecards were pretty common but not VERY common around half way between uncommon and rare
Our Card Recycler makes cards a little easier to acquire(complete RNG, trade 2 cards get 1 back), but most mobs have a .5% drop rate, and MVPs have a .01% drop rate.

Quotemvp room ( server didnt have a private mvp room but i if the server you suggest has private room il be happier about it)
We have a private MVP room, and a quest to generate Bloody Branches to use there!

Quotewapra ( seek system aka you had to find the warpra helper to unlock it but if its automaticaly unlocked from the start thats good to)
We have a warper NPC in every city. No unlocks required!

Quotehealer
We have a healer NPC that also gives blessing,agi,angelus and imposito manus for 10 minutes!

Quotemain town has npc shops down the street
We are doing something similar to this soon, a custom area with all purchaseable gear available in one area so you won't have to hop from town to town for specific gear!

Quotemerchant room for vending aka player owned shops
This will be part of the area mentioned in your last request! For now it's city side streets.

Quotethe server didnt have gold room but id be more then happy to have a server with goldroom
We do not use the gold room, nor have any plans of making one soon.

Quoteserver didnt have platinum skill npc but i would like a server for it as well
Job Changer automatically applies platinum skills.

Quotecommands

perfered commands

() = any symbol iv had servers with !autoloot and @autoloot so i dont realy care what the symbol is for the command

(whatever symbol)autoloot
() ali ( autolootitem)
() ali2-toinfinity ( autolootitem2 can pick up more then just 1 item server had @ali @ali2 @ali3 ( but the more the better))
() noctrl
() noshift
We have autoloot,0-100%, noctrl/noshift, and you can use @alootid +item# up to 15 items at a time.

Quoteits quiet late here at the moment so this is a ll the info i can think of right now if you know of a server or own  a server EXACTLY like this OR SIMILER to this please let me know i find the servers either to easy to level up to max level or to hard i realy need a balanced server that will keep me from leaving
Between our custom EXP table, and the sheer time sink you need for some of the custom quests, you should have no trouble making DivineRO your home ^_^

QuoteP.S if you have custom cards custom armor custom weapons and most perfably custom monsters ( specialy mvp available in mvp room) then that will be a bonus :)
27 custom wings, a group of custom headgears in development, as well as a bunch of headgear quests coming soon!

We hope you will give us a chance and look forward to having you join our growing community!

Website

Forum

Downloads/Instructions

Discord (If you want to talk to us about anything/have any questions)

zfv6

Quote from: DivineRO on Jan 09, 2017, 01:13 PM
Hi there! I didn't ever play on avalonRO so I can't speak to the similarities, but I can at least let you know what we have that matches up with your wants! We hope you'll join us at DivineRO  /no1

We are 60/60/20 with a static .01% MVP card drop rate

You start off in Izlude, but our official "main" city is Prontera! We usually recommend Prontera Field 8(you can access through warper) to kill a poring, which usually gets you to 3/10, then switch to first class and follow exactly the patch you yourself followed! You can get to novice high in about 2-4 hours uninterrupted if you're familiar with what you're doing!(we use a custom XP table, the harder levels are 150+). Our max levels are 255/120.
Our Card Recycler makes cards a little easier to acquire(complete RNG, trade 2 cards get 1 back), but most mobs have a .5% drop rate, and MVPs have a .01% drop rate.
We have a private MVP room, and a quest to generate Bloody Branches to use there!
We have a warper NPC in every city. No unlocks required!
We have a healer NPC that also gives blessing,agi,angelus and imposito manus for 10 minutes!
We are doing something similar to this soon, a custom area with all purchaseable gear available in one area so you won't have to hop from town to town for specific gear!
This will be part of the area mentioned in your last request! For now it's city side streets.
We do not use the gold room, nor have any plans of making one soon.
Job Changer automatically applies platinum skills.
We have autoloot,0-100%, noctrl/noshift, and you can use @alootid +item# up to 15 items at a time.

Between our custom EXP table, and the sheer time sink you need for some of the custom quests, you should have no trouble making DivineRO your home ^_^
27 custom wings, a group of custom headgears in development, as well as a bunch of headgear quests coming soon!

We hope you will give us a chance and look forward to having you join our growing community!

Website

Forum

Downloads/Instructions

Discord (If you want to talk to us about anything/have any questions)

this is EVERY information i was able to get on avalonRO ( i will edit my post as well)

We're a recently started server, with an opening date of early December 2014.

Here at OldRO, we value one thing over anything else: PvP. We live for it, we set the stage for it, we encourage it and we promote it. Every class has been individually modified through a painstaking beta process to ensure not only usability and balance, but to offer a competitive and viable PvP experience.

The basis of the server is as such:

Get in, get leveled, get to the MvP room, get PvP cards like TG, SK, Incant, et al; join or create your own guild, then get out there and fight! We offer multiple areas to farm zeny through item farming, with an economy based around MvP cards, legendary weapons and consumables such as yggdrasil berries, convert scrolls and EDP.

Our PvP is fast-paced. With a max HP of 200k, your armor sets are varied greatly, from marc to GR to tao to pest to garm. Armor and weapon switching, while reading your opponent's movements and damage are paramount in winning your PvP. With multiple areas designated as 'war zones', in which PK harassment rules do not apply, you'll find yourself in a gentlemanly 1v1, or getting mobbed by 5 guys while you run around frantically trying not to die!

Our max stats are 150, with 5 maxed and one at 88. Our PvP is Dex-based, with instant cast achievable at 150+40 Dex.

We host a yearly tournament pertaining to each class, as well as 2v2 and 5v5 events to determine those with the most cohesive teamwork and greatest job diversity. It serves as a chance to showcase all the skill you have earned while fighting for MvPs and in the PvP arena, which has a kill ladder to track the strongest fighter.

Our staff is comprised of RO veterans, each with at least 5 years RO experience, as well as 5 years of candid PvP experience. This knowledge serves to aid us in continued tweaks to the server as needed, along with the input we gather from our community. At the end of the day, we may be running the server, but the players are the ones who play on it. We listen.

As of March, we're still a small ~30 player community as we continue to add content and features, as well as new items.

We have a nice donate list consisting of custom headgears designed to complement each class, as well as what's called a "midlevel" gear quest, which, although 50% weaker than the donates, are easily obtainable and will allow you to keep up in PvP.

We utilize a 'warpra' sytem, which works via finding 'warpa helpers' within each dungeon and town. As you find these warpra helpers, it enables the warpra to warp you to whichever location you have found a warpra helper

(this is from a rms forums post this is called oldRO but its still avalon only bcoz when avalon advanced to 3rd jobs not everyone liked it so they copied and pasted the original trans version and made the same server minus the 3rd jobs )

and here are old information on avalonRO http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=detailedlistserver&serid=9824&url_sname=AvalonRO

by the sounds of what u wrote about your server seems interesting and im happy to try it out how ever as you said there are things being planed for the server that i mentioned in my "seeking" post one of them is the npc shops id rather have npcs lined up on the sides pronteras road ( where u said players open there shop) and have a player owned shop in a seprate customized room rather then having everything bunched up (npc on the road include gun shop whip shop book shop shuriken shop and these types i dont remember all the names that were on the streets) if i can find a picture of how it was set up i will post it here :)

and about the custom stuff are there also custom mvp? avalon had a cheap mvp in the mvp room with a name that started with a G?? i dont remember but the sprit for it was the dark monks sprit and it droped pretty good stuff that you could sell to get a tiny boost in zeny for those who are new at mvp ( proberbly the easiest mvp in the room but i remember i needed a 255 SG to defeat it xD)

and my last question is how does the 15 autoloot item work? as in avalon it was @ali <item name>  @ali2 <item name>  @ali3 <item name>

DivineRO

Quoteby the sounds of what u wrote about your server seems interesting and im happy to try it out how ever as you said there are things being planed for the server that i mentioned in my "seeking" post one of them is the npc shops id rather have npcs lined up on the sides pronteras road ( where u said players open there shop) and have a player owned shop in a seprate customized room rather then having everything bunched up (npc on the road include gun shop whip shop book shop shuriken shop and these types i dont remember all the names that were on the streets) if i can find a picture of how it was set up i will post it here :)

The plan is the "mall" area will be a custom map with the npc's where you spawn in broken up between npcs(1h sword, 2h sword, etc), and there will be steps to a vending area where players will have their shop. This prevents the cities from getting cluttered, and keeps everything in a convenient location.

Quoteand about the custom stuff are there also custom mvp? avalon had a cheap mvp in the mvp room with a name that started with a G?? i dont remember but the sprit for it was the dark monks sprit and it droped pretty good stuff that you could sell to get a tiny boost in zeny for those who are new at mvp ( proberbly the easiest mvp in the room but i remember i needed a 255 SG to defeat it xD)
We have several event NPC's we utilize, but nothing that is 100% custom(completely brand new). They are super buffed versions of the normal NPC that the server works together to defeat. Our MVP room doesn't have an NPC that lets you summon, but you can heal off an NPC in there. Bloody Branches are how you will fight MVP's in the private room.

Quoteand my last question is how does the 15 autoloot item work? as in avalon it was @ali <item name>  @ali2 <item name>  @ali3 <item name>
The 15 items all operate off of @alootid +/- name or item number.
Example with multiple items would be.
@alootid +616  <--------Autoloots Old Card Album
@alootid -feather <---------- Would remove "feather" from your list of looted items. We also have @aloottype if you want to just loot healing items, weapons, etc.

I see you've made an account, I hope to see you in game ^_^

zfv6

Quote from: DivineRO on Jan 11, 2017, 01:17 PM
The plan is the "mall" area will be a custom map with the npc's where you spawn in broken up between npcs(1h sword, 2h sword, etc), and there will be steps to a vending area where players will have their shop. This prevents the cities from getting cluttered, and keeps everything in a convenient location.
We have several event NPC's we utilize, but nothing that is 100% custom(completely brand new). They are super buffed versions of the normal NPC that the server works together to defeat. Our MVP room doesn't have an NPC that lets you summon, but you can heal off an NPC in there. Bloody Branches are how you will fight MVP's in the private room.
The 15 items all operate off of @alootid +/- name or item number.
Example with multiple items would be.
@alootid +616  <--------Autoloots Old Card Album
@alootid -feather <---------- Would remove "feather" from your list of looted items. We also have @aloottype if you want to just loot healing items, weapons, etc.

I see you've made an account, I hope to see you in game ^_^

i disagree with the city geting cluttered but its your server :) (no disrespect)

i realy like the autoloot system you have created

and yes i made an account havent had much time to play but did quickly try out the leveling and to be honest i find job level abit fast and base level abit slow i mean i have lvl 10 job and im only have base lvl 4 il play a bit more try to get the feel of it but im not sure if im gonna make it my new home server but fingers crossed thank you for the oppertunity

DivineRO

We use a custom XP table, novice insta-poofs, but you hit 99/50 at about the same time for trans.Normally just a mob or 2 extra needs killed to finish it.

The PPK

Good evening, this is Xan Kriegor. I was the last admin of AvalonRo. Some of the old staff and myself are working on a project using the old Avalon server. Look for us on facebook and like/follow us, we will be announcing it very soon.

zfv6

Quote from: The PPK on Jan 11, 2017, 04:06 PM
Good evening, this is Xan Kriegor. I was the last admin of AvalonRo. Some of the old staff and myself are working on a project using the old Avalon server. Look for us on facebook and like/follow us, we will be announcing it very soon.

yes i remember who you are we talked a few times to :) whats the project called?? i am realy interested in find it on facebook