Seeking for a server

Started by Nekoruchii, Nov 06, 2011, 01:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nekoruchii

Hi guys, I'm Kitsune and I'm seeking for a server. I've listed on what kind of server I want to play on.

I prefer LRs and MRs

• Friendly gaming community
• Can obtain donation items via voting or quests
• No IMBA donation items that give +50 stats when equipped or whatsoever (aside from the God items)
• English is the main language.
• Professional and very approachable staffs.

• Job level - 70 | Base level - 99~150
• Dual clienting is allowed as well.
For LRs and MRs: 20~30 online (Don't count the vending merchants that are on @autotrade, @afk)

And lastly..

• A server that will be opening soon or a server that just opened within this month.

Cawliflower

I got your private message. I will gladly assist you on joining my server. I sent you a message with my Windows Live contact e-mail.

I am always available to assist or chat.

Thanks! :D

Cookie
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

DivinityRO 6.9 coming soon!

Usagimimi

Hello, Kitsune! I'm not sure if you've found a new "home" yet; however, I think AvrisRO would be something you'd like based on your requirements. You can also view some of the other Server Features here.

To touch base on your specific desires, though, do refer to the following:

Quote from: Kitsune on Nov 06, 2011, 01:13 AM
Hi guys, I'm Kitsune and I'm seeking for a server. I've listed on what kind of server I want to play on.

I prefer LRs and MRs ✔ aRO is 10/10/5/1 [Base/Job/Drop/MVP]

• Friendly gaming community ✔ So far, everyone appears to be very friendly on the forum
• Can obtain donation items via voting or quests This ought to be implemented at server launch, yes
• No IMBA donation items that give +50 stats when equipped or whatsoever (aside from the God items) ✔ Definitely nothing like this! As well, any big decision would be discussed with the players beforehand
• English is the main language. ✔ Thusfar, everyone speaks English
• Professional and very approachable staffs. ✔ Yep! You can see this on the forum

• Job level - 70 | Base level - 99~150 ✔ 99/70, Max Stat: 99, Non-Renewal, No Thirds
• Dual clienting is allowed as well. ✔ Yes, but there is an AFK timer for EXP (5min Idle Time)
For LRs and MRs: 20~30 online (Don't count the vending merchants that are on @autotrade, @afk) We haven't opened yet so I can't promise anything! However, it's looking promising as of yet

And lastly..

• A server that will be opening soon or a server that just opened within this month. ✔ AvrisRO opens at the beginning of December

Hopefully you'll become an active member of our community pre-launch ^^ See you soon!