Seeking for a Low or Mid Rate Server

Started by uzumakinaruto197, Jun 02, 2015, 08:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

uzumakinaruto197

Hi,i'm looking for a server with dedicated and experienced staff,below is what i seek for a server.

-Main Language : English

-Server Location : Europe or east part of the U.S.  ( Asia region or west part of the U.S. isn't acceptable )

-Rates : x1 ~ x50

-Pre-renewal : Have Rebirth / Trans Classes  (NO 3rd JOBS)

-Max Lvl : 99/50 and 99/70 for Trans Classes

-Custom Items : Custom items are acceptable as long as they are not wings,crazy looking or items that gives a lot of extra stats.

-Main Town : Prontera ( is a must,I have my reasons ^_^ )

-Double Client : Allowed ( if not,then it's okay as long as double IP logins are allowed )

-Stat/Skill Resetter : Yes ( it's a must )

If you think you got this on your server then please post it here.If your server has higher rates than I had stated but has all the above requirements then I'd be pleased if you post it too.If there are any upcoming servers I'd really hope you can post it here too.I'll be visiting this topic everyday,I hope to see your posts.

Daybreak

If you're looking for a new server feel free to check out DaybreakRO

• Rates: Base line 50x/50x/25x (Floating rates depending on population)
  • Server Location: New York, US
  • Language: English
  • Main town: Prontera
  • Pre-Renewal (No third jobs)
  • Just opened on the 30th of May
  • Reset NPC and build manager
  • Duel clienting is allowed

Visit our forums for more information!

NymphRO

Quote from: uzumakinaruto197 on Jun 02, 2015, 08:42 AM
Hi,i'm looking for a server with dedicated and experienced staff,below is what i seek for a server.

-Server Location : Europe or east part of the U.S.  ( Asia region or west part of the U.S. isn't acceptable )

-Custom Items : Custom items are acceptable as long as they are not wings,crazy looking or items that gives a lot of extra stats.

-Double Client : Allowed ( if not,then it's okay as long as double IP logins are allowed )

If you think you got this on your server then please post it here.If your server has higher rates than I had stated but has all the above requirements then I'd be pleased if you post it too.If there are any upcoming servers I'd really hope you can post it here too.I'll be visiting this topic everyday,I hope to see your posts.

You might be interested in NymphRO, an upcoming server being released on July 1st, 2015.

English is the servers main language and the server is hosted in eastern canada. The rates are 10x10x/3x, Pre-Renewal, no 3rd Jobs. The server is highly customized though, and the end-game weapons give quite a bit of stats. We're also looking for a community to help us shape how the server is developed, so you might be interested in that.

You can see our thread about it here if you're interested: http://forum.ratemyserver.net/low-rates/nymphro-10x10x3x-grand-opening-july-1st-2015/
Also, our website: https://www.nymph-ro.com/

eesti

Ohayo, uzumakinaruto197~

Check EstlandRO servers.
MR with large population (600-1200 players)
LR with low population (10-30 players)

-Server Location : Europe, Strasbourg (France)

-Rates :
Low Rate Server - Floating Rates: 13x/13x/5x ~ 15x/15x/7x
Mid Rate Server - Floating Rates: 130x/130x/30x ~ 150x/150x/50x

-Pre-renewal without 3rd jobs, Episode 13.2+

-Max Lvl : 99/70 (Trans Classes)

-Custom Items : Balanced, a little customized items in the Quest Shop (Headgears, Tails/Animal Ears Sets).

-Main Town : Custom Prontera (4-season)

-Double Client : Allowed, except PvP/BG/Events

-Stat/Skill Resetter : Yes

Low-Rate Server Info
Mid-Rate Server Info

Ankh

Hello there,

Lenity Ragnarok Online is an up-coming low rate that has not opened its doors yet, featuring:

√ Main Language: English
√ Global Rates: 5x/5x/3x
√ Maximum Level: 99/70
√ Game Episode: El Dicastes 13.3
√ Jobs: Classic 2/2 & Extended Classes
√ Server Emulator: Pre-Renewal rAthena
√ War of Emperium: First/Second Editions
√ Heightened Security: Anti-Bot/Adelay System
~ More information can be conveniently found here!

For further information, kindly refer to the RMS Ad.

We hope to see you around. Good luck with the server search.  /no1

mpl123

Hello there! I encourage you to join our server, RetRO! It is a Classic Trans Server and it is launched today June 12, so be one of the pioneer in the server

Main Language: English
Server Location: US
Rates: 50x50x20x
Classes: Transcendence Only
No Custom Items
Main Town Prontera
Max Level is 99/70
Dual Client is allowed
Also, we have resetter.

rubie123

Hello uzumakinaruto,
We would like to invite you to play Rakuen Ragnarok Online, the paradise of Ragnarok Online!
Rakuen RO is a brand new mid rate server which was launched in the beginning of June 2015.

We offer almost everything you are looking for in a server, except for the max level, our max level is 150.
But, I still recommend you to try Rakuen RO, because it is a very unique server with so much of unique features that you will not find in other servers.
We also have a lovely, small community which is growing daily.

For more information about Rakuen RO, please visit the 'Game Settings' button on the top.

Thank you, and we hope to see you in Rakuen~!

--------------------------------
RMS NEEDS A MAKEOVER!

eKoh

Hello uzumakinaruto197!

I am the Administrator of AriaRO, an upcoming Pre-Renewal Midrate!

My skills are:
* Web Designer/Coder
* Scripter
* Able to manage a group of people and make them work together

So if you are worried if a bug comes. We will fix it for sure =). Also, I have experience running a server before.

AriaRO information:

Homepage: http://www.aria-ro.com/
Forum's page: http://www.aria-ro.com/forums/
Main Languange: English
Spoiler
[close]
Pre-Renewal: Transcended class. No 3rd job
Max Level: 99/50 for 2nd class and 99/70 for Transcended classes
Main Town: Prontera
Multi Client: Allowed
Stat/Skill Resetter: It is free till Level 80, then you'll have a fee of 500k zennies for 2 times. After that, you'll need a Reset Ticket, which is obtainable from Vote4Points.

For further information you can come to our post in RMS' Server info:

[Pre-Renewal Midrate] - AriaRO - Grand Opening: July 15th! - 99/70 Transcended!

Hope to see you around, uzumakinaruto197 =)!
We are a Pre-Renewal Midrate. Looking for the most
competitive
scene in Pvp, Mvp, and Hunting!

Grand Opening this July 15th!
Visit Aria-RO.com

heRO-GM

QuoteHi,i'm looking for a server with dedicated and experienced staff,below is what i seek for a server.

Hello, uzumakinaruto. You should give HeRO a try. The staff speaks english fluently, and players must know basic english to play. It's also the only language allowed on #Main. The server is located in Montreal, so it's on the east part of North America, although not exactly in the US. It's a pre-renewal server with 5/5/3 rates, and max levels of 99/50 and 99/70 for transcended classes. We also have a stat/skill resetter that charges you after level 40.

We have custom items (Mostly cosmetic) but we take great care that they are well balanced. We also have some wings, but they are not crazy looking and have balanced stats. Actually, they're a bit low-end, and take both the armor and lower headgear slot.

Double clienting is forbidden. However, double IP login is allowed so long as it is 1 person per client open (playing with others in your house is fine). We have @autotrade so you can vend while you're playing on another account and the banker NPC can be used to transfer zeny between accounts.

Hope you give us a try ~

www.hero-server.net

heRO is a friendly, sociable, unique and fun server of 5/5/3 rates with a great community, give it a try!

Click here to find out more about heRO!