Seeking a specific server, do you have what it takes?

Started by WolfGuardian, Mar 27, 2015, 11:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WolfGuardian

I am looking for a new server for myself, and a group of friends. We always travel together, so all of us need to be happy with the new server, which I must say has resulted in some very long arguments about where to go  /wah
Here is the list of things that we as a group have come to agree on and need from a server, but if you can provide it, we will be loyal for a LONG LONG time:
*15 character slots (More is acceptable, less is not)
*3rd classes
*Mid-rate or higher (Ideally High rate or higher, but we can all live with mid+)
*Banker
*Skill/Stat resetter
*Stylist
*Max ASPD 190-195
*Instacast at 100-140 DEX
*Normal guild sizes (A couple servers have their guild sizes reduced and that made things difficult for us)
**Renewal is ideal, but not necessary.

ADD: I am sorry for such a tall order, but as a group we decided that if we were going to get back into the game, we wanted somewhere we could stay forever.

TabooRo

DreamerRO has most of the stuff you are looking for and a few extras you might not even know you want. The Hero Quest is great, is like a new goal, in case you are tired of the same old grind every other server provides..

Max char slots is 9 not 15 but they allow more than 1 account and dual clienting
And it's not renewal but it has 3rd jobs (3rd jobs are disabled in some trans only pvp arenas and trans woe castles)

700-900 avg, 1,000+ during WoE
About 3-5 guilds with 20-30 members online for woe + 3-5 smaller guilds with 10 or so members.. That's about 7-10 active WoE guilds every time...

PvP Is great... always at least 5-15 people in pvp, during happy hours is between 50-100 players in one arena... /hmm

Battlegrounds is running 24/7

Guess my point is, if you want a big server with big pvp competition and quests, you can't go wrong with dreamer...

Trust me..I've played in all types of servers. Although I prefer low rates, DreamerRO simply offers a lot more competition and enjoyable gameplay than the rest.
Tired of the same old grind from Lvl 1-99? only to find there is no PvP or WoE competition?

Stop wasting time and try -->
http://playdreamerro.com

Smoke

Hey WolfGuardian,

SpireRO is a new High Rate server and it provide a lot of what you seek, and a lot more!
Quote from: WolfGuardian on Mar 27, 2015, 11:35 AM
*15 character slots (More is acceptable, less is not) - It supports 24 Character Slots! Upon creating an account only 3 will be accessible, more slots can be purchased using Vote Points.
*3rd classes - The server is pre-renewal based and doesn't support 3rd jobs.
*Mid-rate or higher - High rates of 8k/8k/3k ! + more ways to increase EXP and Drop rates in-game including our faction based region control system!
*Banker - Yes, a banking system that is inbuilt in our client and can support upto 2B Zeny!
*Skill/Stat resetter - Yes, A custom stat/skill resetter and build manager.
*Stylist - Yes, with 553 cloth dyes and 253 Hair dyes for humans, and 32 cloth+hair dyes for each of our 10 races!
*Max ASPD 190-195 - Max ASPD 195
*Instacast at 100-140 DEX - Insta Case Dex is 150
*Normal guild sizes - Yes, guild sizes are as official and unchanged, i.e. 16+60.
**Renewal is ideal, but not necessary. - The server is pre-renewal based.

ADD: I am sorry for such a tall order, but as a group we decided that if we were going to get back into the game, we wanted somewhere we could stay forever.

In addition to all that is provided as mentioned above, the server's features and rates are uniquely designed to be more fun, fast-paced, PVP/PVE-ready and providing for an economy alike. Listed below are a few more features of SpireRO that may intrigue you -

Max Levels : 400/120
Max Stats : 400
Rates : 8k/8k/3k
MVP Card Drop Rate : 1%
Normal Cards: 5%

Achievement System - A monster kill achievement system that rewards aplenty! on completing their objectives.
Over 500 balanced custom headgears and wings to collect and appraise.
Race System with 10 different races to choose from.
Faction based regional conquest system that allows the controlling faction to gain certain bonuses (such as Exp / drop rate increase) within the region! Potential FvF Wars on a large scale!
An Elite quest system that gives you access to powerful equipments and weapons for your class.
Hunting Missions - for superb Zeny, Spire Token farming.
And of course uniquely adjusted Automated Events such as - Monster Invasion, Maze Run, Treasure Hunt, Disguise.
Custom Battlegrounds with @joinbg.
Race Of the Day - Bonus EXP on a particular race of monsters to help with the leveling.
Item Mall - Putting one right into PVE/PVP action !

If you've already decided to play here, before your friends register, you can gain buddy referral benefits by sending them a special link to register through. This link can be made upon creating an account and visiting our referral page. By referring a friend, you'll gain loyalty points and rewards for every hour that they play!

website - http://www.spirero.com
forums - http://forum.spirero.com

I hope to see you and your friends in-game !
Kind Regards :)

NovaRagnarok

I'll give you a checklist!
We currently have 12 characters slot, but would be very willing to expand up to 15.
It's a renewal server with all 3rd classes available (including Kagerou, Oboro, Rebellion and expanded SN)
Our rates are 25/25/10, but as it's a renewal server, the experience rates feel significantly faster.
In addition to this, we have some alternate leveling methods, so you're not just doing the same kill 30 monster turn-ins or grinding all the time.
Our bank function definitely works.
Our Reset NPC offers really cheap resets (5-10K)
Not only do we have a stylist, but we even have the premium colors included.
Max ASPD is at 193.
The only thing missing is the instant cast thing, BUT! We have implemented a Trans only WoE and a Trans PvP room in which 150 dex lets you have instant cast.
Guild sizes are untouched. The link's in my signature :]

I hope to see you join soon!

Zia

Heya :)

I'll take a shot at inviting you to Woon Renewal because my favorite types of players are those that look for a home and not necessarily competition.

In order to do that, I'll compare what you're looking for vs what Woon Renewal has to offer you :D

*15 character slots (More is acceptable, less is not) We have 12 character slots
*3rd classes Yes, we have 3rd classes as we're a Renewal server with fully updated renewal mechanics
*Mid-rate or higher (Ideally High rate or higher, but we can all live with mid+) Woon Renewal is a mid-rate server with 100x base exp 100x job exp and 75x on normal drops while MVP cards remain at 1x
*Banker check
*Skill/Stat resetter check
*Stylist check
*Max ASPD 190-195 193 aspd
*Instacast at 100-140 DEX Woon Renewal follows kRO official mechanics so variable and fixed cast still exists
*Normal guild sizes (A couple servers have their guild sizes reduced and that made things difficult for us) check
**Renewal is ideal, but not necessary. check

Aside from these, we have good WoE, server-wide raids, constant content updates, over 200 tamable pets, unique features like fishing, etc. If your guild is looking for a server to stay in for a long long time, I really do think Woon Renewal is for you. Because aside from never running out of things to do to make your stay enjoyable, our community consists of players who are loyal to the server as well. So, there will always be people to poke and do stuff with. And of course, we intend to keep our server running for a long long time.

So there :)

If you think Woon Renewal's the server you're looking for, you can check out these links:
Wiki: http://woon-ro.com/wiki/index.php?title=Woon_Renewal
Forum: http://www.woon-ro.com/board/

dikapramantya

Hi wolf, i want to invite you and your friend to play in Private Server RO with me.
this server is awesome , stable, and balance.
have a 2 guild inside, and today is First WOE . you must join and dont miss it .

I think this server Mid to High Rate.

150/60 , 3rd job, with exp 4000x/1000x .
Drop rate is very balance.

if you interest open this link : www.playprivateserver.com and Download it !! hahahaha

Note: no freebies here, you will start from zero to hero :3

MiyumiChan