Seeking a non-competitive Server

Started by iConvalescence, Aug 23, 2011, 02:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iConvalescence

I just want an easy to level server that focuses on the the role play aspects, such as collecting hats and pets.

Must be
Midrate to Highrate

No Wings
Updated Pets (No Custom Ones!)
Hats!! (The ones that can't be obtained normally can be quested for)
Increased Pet and Homunculous intimacy rate.
Renewal (Preferably no 3rd jobs)
Warper (Preferably to all levels)
Healer
No overpowered donates
Decently Populated (I just don't want to log into a server full of nothing but vendors)

Max Base / Job : 99 / 70
Max Stats: 99
Max ASPD: 190
Max Dex for No Cast : 150

I hope I'm not asking too much. Thankyou!

Usagimimi

UtopiaRO almost meets your demands. Its rates are 10/10/10 (Low Rate), but it floats to 25/25/15ish (Mid-Rate). If you can get passed that, then it should be OK.

On Your List +

- Hat Quests: Lots of custom quests with the ability to acquire otherwise-unobtainable hats ✔
- Increased Homunculus Intimacy Rate: I'm not sure if it applies to pets as well, but I know homunculi are at 10x the normal rate ✔
- Renewal: Client? Yes. 3rd Jobs/Mechanics? No. ✔
- Warper: We have a town warper ✔ and an entrance warper to dungeons, but the dungeons requiring quests need to have their quests completed before the warper will warp you there ?
- Healer: Yep! Free to 65, nominal fee afterwards ✔
- No OP donations: Nope, none of these ✔
- Decently Populated: uRO v1 had 150~200 online, and we're seeing a lot of these players back for v2. There are also quite a few newer players around. The forum pre-launch is seeing 50+ members online everyday, so one can expect a few dozen online when the server relaunches on September 1st ✔

- Max Level: 99/70 ✔
- Max Stats: 99 ✔
- Max DEX for No Cast: 150 ✔

Not On Your List -

- Rates: Our normal rates are 10/10/10, with 1x MVP Cards, X but our floating rates reach around 25/25/15, 1x MVP Cards ✔
- Wings: Due to our completely custom and revamped questlines and story, our server has taken to factions and reputation, which affects your gameplay (some quests are inaccessible, etc. and would need a different character of a different faction to participate in). Faction one are faeries, with their trademarks being tiny wings for your character (equippable at will). Orcs have either horns or fangs, not sure what we've decided on yet. Thus, we do have wings, but there are never-before-seen and very, very small X

Not Sure Of

- Max ASPD: I'm not too sure what the max ASPD is! I never really noticed in v1, and I don't see it anywhere on the site, so I'll have to ask around when the admin's available.

Miscellaneous Extras

- Community: Very friendly, very in to quests and the likes. I know in v1 there were a few RPers, but not sure if they'll again make an appearance in v2.
- Extended Buffs: For more PvM fun (and to make it less tedious), certain buffs last longer than normal. You can read about it here and debate about it here after launch
Customs: Tons of custom quests, monsters, maps, dungeons, and a few items (see: wings / fangs above). There will be at least fifteen quests available at launch pertaining to the all-new custom storyline of the server, with a few of those offering hats. More are on the table, but will be introduced at intervals.

:D

crysiscore3

Uh... UtopiaRo
Server Status : Login : Offline Char : Offline Map : Offline Players Online : 0
Download section is empty.
What am I missing  ???
Thinking of making your own RO PServer?
Read this first.

Usagimimi

Quote from: crysiscore3 on Aug 23, 2011, 05:48 PM
Uh... UtopiaRo
Server Status : Login : Offline Char : Offline Map : Offline Players Online : 0
Download section is empty.
What am I missing  ???

Quote- Decently Populated: uRO v1 had 150~200 online, and we're seeing a lot of these players back for v2. There are also quite a few newer players around. The forum pre-launch is seeing 50+ members online everyday, so one can expect a few dozen online when the server relaunches on September 1st

ChocoMoco

Quote from: iConvalescence on Aug 23, 2011, 02:30 PM
I just want an easy to level server that focuses on the the role play aspects, such as collecting hats and pets.
We have two sides of the server, one comes the actual gameplay and fun and the other would be the competitive part.
We have tons of mob headgear drops and quest headgears including updated pets!

Must be
Midrate to Highrate 50x upto 75x with Floating Rates

No Wings Never
Updated Pets (No Custom Ones!)  Yes
Hats!! (The ones that can't be obtained normally can be quested for) Mob Headgear Drops / Quest Headgears
Increased Pet and Homunculous intimacy rate. Yes
Renewal (Preferably no 3rd jobs) Yes - Pre-renewal though.
Warper (Preferably to all levels) Only to level 1 with Towns and WoE
Healer Yes
No overpowered donates No, All donations available from voting/events
Decently Populated (I just don't want to log into a server full of nothing but vendors) 280 actual players, and 111 vendors so far. Peaking at 391 as of 8/23/2011

Max Base / Job : 99 / 70 Yes
Max Stats: 99 Yes
Max ASPD: 190 Yes
Max Dex for No Cast : 150 Yes

I hope I'm not asking too much. Thankyou!

try us out at NeuRO!
www.neu-ro.net
Chocomoco GFX coming back soon!
Chocomoco GFX Thread  Website
Spoiler

Rulebreakers do not deserve any respect and deserve to be publicly humiliated for the deed they have done... Its a shame to see Ragnarok die because of players, who have nothing better to do than break rules...
[close]

leadtech

Try us our !!

Loki Ragnarok Online

Forums: http://lokiro.com/forums

Server Info

Rates: 150x/150x/3% Normal Card Drop /0.1% MVP Cards
Base Level = 99 / 150
Job Level = 70 / 50

Max Stats = 99 / 120
Mas ASpeed = 190

Custom NPC

Mall
LMS Event
Mushroom Event
Jumper Event
LokiRO Freebies
Broadcaster
Pvp Warper
WoE
Jobchanger
Quest Warper
Platinum Skills
Treasure Summoner
Dice Event
Refferal System

many more.

Game Commands
@autoloot [0-100] Enablesdisables autolooting from killed mobs using the percentage system.
@alootid [item_name or item_id] Enablesdisables autolooting from killed mobs using the item name or item id.
@autotrade@at - Allows you continue vending offline..
@time - Give the servers exact time.
@uptime - Shows how long the server is running.
@mobinfo@mi - Show Monster info (rates, stats, drops, MVP stuff).
@iteminfo@ii - Show Item info (type, price, etc).
@duel - Create a duel.
@accept - Accept a duel invite.
@leave - Leave in a duel.
@reject - Reject a duel invite.
@return - Warps you to your last save point.
@go - Easily Warps players to towns.
@noks - Kill Steal Protection.
@storage - Opens up storage to non restricted Maps.
@whodrops - Shows which mobs drops specific items.
@showexp - DisplaysHides Experience gained.

See you ingame :D

Flash Ragnarok Online [ONLINE]
http://flash-ro.info

Daikido

QuoteMust be
Midrate to Highrate 20/20/10 but wow, you can just get 90+ rebirth in 1 day(first 2h 2x xp and custom quests)

No Wings never :P
Updated Pets (No Custom Ones!) yes but not every pet food implemented yet
Hats!! (The ones that can't be obtained normally can be quested for) yes but not via custom quest
Increased Pet and Homunculous intimacy rate. 2x rate
Renewal (Preferably no 3rd jobs) 3rd classes will never be implemented, using renewal client
Warper (Preferably to all levels) only level 1
Healer for 5k each heal
No overpowered donates check list on homepage, not overpowered
Decently Populated (I just don't want to log into a server full of nothing but vendors) ~200

Max Base / Job : 99 / 70 yes
Max Stats: 99 yes
Max ASPD: 190 yes
Max Dex for No Cast : 150 yes

Website www.blazero.de