Searching for something immpossible.

Started by Yhelmir, Apr 08, 2014, 09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yhelmir

Well here it goes I have been playing Ragnarok Online for quite sometime. Since before 2-2 classes launched.
And what I am looking for is a server that is around 10X that has no trans classes. No expanded classes. Where a crusader and a rogue are the next big thing. Not some god forsake abomination that completely destroys the look and feel of the Ragnarok Online. A server that is built around when 2-2 just launched and everyone was like holy crap I can be a Monk! I want that RO back. Not an abortion like Renewal. And no Trans. I don't want EDP and AD spams. Or 2 second emperium breaks. I really want to play some Old Fashion fun and challenging Ragnarok. So please help me out here. Also I have checked the servers posted on RMS and non of them are what i want. Origins is close but they have new stuff mixed with old and they are going to implement trans. Yuck.
Oh and one other stipulation it has to be English. Nothing against other languages I just don't speak another one. I know "Dumb American"

Ancic

This is a hard one. I personally think its more of a server side issue why such server doesn't really exist. They have to either use old release of game which has lots of bugs/errors that needs to be fixed that are only fixed in later releases OR use new release and try to cut it to the point which u mentioned above. Both of them are really complex and time consuming(nearly impossible) to do properly. Ive been keeping an eye on OriginsRO too and I think what they are doing is the closest of what you are looking for. Plus of what it looks like right now, they are releasing updates(episodes) slowly and its still long time before trans gets impletended.

Other than that I spent MANY hours looking for a similar server of what u described with no success other than OriginsRO.

nana321

Origins RO will have trans inplemented in 4-5 months . Just sayin' . We are still waitin' from december the nifflheim episode that comes out anytime now, so trans are not NEARLY close . We need more people for woe, 7 guilds confirmed allrdy their attend . Join us :)