Searching for a Low/Mid rate WoE server

Started by Gnottino90, Aug 18, 2011, 09:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnottino90

Hi everyone ^^ I've tried to read some topic about this but there are so many servers around and I didn't understand much..

Me and my guild wanted to join a WoE server but we really don't know where to go..
We would like something without unbalanced donations and with a nice community..at least 200+, more would be better..

I've also seen that there should be servers like eternityRO v4 and utopiaRO v2, which should be opening but I don't know if it is worth waiting.. what do you think?
And does anyone how many people are playing in the fRO and new iRO servers??

Usagimimi

Well, uRO's population during WoE in v1 was 150-200, with ~30 vendors. There seemed to be only two giant, main guilds battling it out, though. Now's a good time to promote a guild in v2 to create better competition in the revamped version of the server.

As it's too soon to know about what the population will be like, etc. it's hard to know if uRO will meet your WoE standards :] regardless, there's no harm in joining our forums and meeting people, setting yourself up pre-launch, and rolling it out from there.

ChocoMoco

Yusifer seems like a very determined person and the way she is active on this forum and supports the UtopiaRO V2.0 is just amazing... jTynne is very lucky to have Yusifer as a staff member / forum moderator.

Best suggestion from me;
- For a low rate, follow UtopiaRO v2.0
- For a mid rate, join NeuRO at www.neu-ro.net, with their peaking 325 numbers, you should have a good time! Plus Theres tons of guilds :)
Spoiler
Rates are 50x upto 75x rates (Floating) and tons of unique features
[close]

Both servers are worth trying, Low Rate -> Hit up uRO v2.0, Mid Rate -> Hit up NeuRO!

Good luck on your searching adventure!
Chocomoco GFX coming back soon!
Chocomoco GFX Thread  Website
Spoiler

Rulebreakers do not deserve any respect and deserve to be publicly humiliated for the deed they have done... Its a shame to see Ragnarok die because of players, who have nothing better to do than break rules...
[close]

DeePee

Hi Gnottino! TalonRO might be something you like.

Our population is at around 700-900 (900 during WoE times mostly) with 300-350 vendors. WoE is quite active and you'll definitely find lots of action there.

While you can donate on our server for Talon Coins (which can be exchanged for various items), these are quite easy to obtain while just playing the game. The best types of equipment cannot be donated for at all, either.

On top of that, we have Vanilla WoE/PvP where all "overpowered" items are restricted. This WoE is very popular on the server and will most likely give you the WoE experience you're looking for.

If you're interested, check out www.talonro.com. If not, then I wish you the best of luck searching for a server :)

Gnottino90

Thanks for the replies guys :)
Actually those 3 servers are the ones we were thinking about..but I have some questions :o

Do you know when utopiaRO is going to open?
How are the WoEs on neuRO?
Since when is TalonRO opened?

Thanks everyone again!

DeePee

TalonRO has been open since March 2007. No wipes ever since of course.

UtopiaRO seems to open Sept 1st according to their website.

Usagimimi

Quote from: DeePee on Aug 19, 2011, 05:47 AMUtopiaRO seems to open Sept 1st according to their website.

Yepp~ uRO opens on September 1st, 2011 :]

Daikido

Hi,

blazeRO is another WoE/Pvp/BG Mid-Rate Server. The rates are 20x 20x 10x(5x for MvPs) and you start with a double exp for 2h and a lot of quests you can finish until level 99. At the best time everyday there are ~200 People online(with vendors) and vor WoE there are up to 270 or smth.

Bg is started almost everyday with ~30 Players in there. There are no unbalanced custom items, only the well known stuff like Gentlemen's Pipe.

The Servers Population is growing and at the moment there are 4 Guilds taking part in WoE.
WoE SE and FE are played.
Sunday: WOE SE, 18:00 -19:30 GMT +1
Thursday: WoE FE, 20:00-21:00 GMT+1

Gnottino90

Uhm.. also that one looks nice :) Well there actually are some servers to try around.. I'll be looking at them in these days!

Thanks everyone anyway ^^