Sadmoto's search for one in a million!

Started by Sadmoto, Sep 24, 2012, 11:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sadmoto

On the prowl again for a server without a cash shop.

lower rates are prefed but ill move on anything BUT having no cash shop.

Regret

Hello, Sadmoto!

If you're looking for a decent and professional Renewal RO server, I suggest looking into ROgasm!

It pretty much matches your needs!
QuoteRates: rates between 1x-150x | 12x/12x/3x (0.10% Normal Cards; 0.01% MvP Cards)
Renewal + 3rd classes | New Max Lv. 160 with Max Stats 125; totally up-to-date. The server has been built on an eAthena core (not rAthena). We have added and updated all renewal mechanics, 3rd job skills and class formulae to finally constitute a perfect
renewal server.
no donation currency ( this is a must) | You can donate and get a few goodies from their Donation Shop (nothing over the top or giving an edge to donors), but you can easily get most of the stuff via Voting/Event Coins as well, so it's all good. :3
20+ population of ACTIVE players. | ROgasm had a peak of 11 yesterday and it's growing easily. Keep in mind that is a LR server and those tend to build up a bigger community more slowly than those a dime a dozen MRs you always see (which mostly only last for a month or two).

Wants:
Minimal customs (must not have better bonuses then items already in the game) I dont mind customs if there are , just not obnoxious wings and bulky headgear. | Fulfilled!
For everything to be close to Iro/Kro as possible. | Yep! Even more up-to-date than iRO if I remember correctly.

For more information, check out the link to ROgasm above or below in my signature.

I hope you will give ROgasm a try and enjoy it as much as we do!

Turtle

I too would like to recommend ROgasm, yes it has a cash shop, but it is still a brand new server and the admin is very open to suggestions, so essentially anything that is in the cash shop that you dislike can most likely be changed and or removed.

Sadmoto

You have everything I want, except the cash shop. I will atleast look into it but im still looking for other servers.
The one server I found AvalancheRO that was perfect, doesn't have the cash shop but nothing gets done, the GM's don't really care...

Sadmoto

On the prowl again for a low rate server with renewal mechanics that wont close in 2 months. /wah

Yui

Hi Sadmoto,

I would like to suggest our Server that has opened 3days ago. we have a cash shop though. our cash points are ONLY obtainable in-game through an Automated Event and everything else is obtainable via quests and stuff. there are no donations yet but rest assured that the donations won't be anything that can not be obtained via quests/monster drops. You don't need $$$$$$ to win.

We are running on a Full Renewal Mechanics Engine and being updated as much as possible like kRO, we have spent months before we launched the server.
We have a small community for the moment but we are aiming to have a stable community and economy. the Only customs we have are the official items that we put slots on, other than that there are none.

Our Rates are 120x Exp 120x Job Custom Drop Rates with MVP cards drops at 1% Max.
and yes, Our Server won't close in 2months because we want it to stay for as long as there are supporters.
The Staff Listens to every player and we do care a lot about our community even though it is small.

you can click the links for a more detailed server information
Detailed Server Information
Player of the Month Information
Guild of the Month Information
Guild Package Information
Facebook Fanpage
Ez Ragnarok Forums

And if ever you choose to join our server, please don't hesitate to bring some friends over and spread the word about us.
Hope to See or Hear from you soon!! Thanks and Good Day!!
Join Us at Ez Ragnarok - 700x Exp 500x Job 500x Drop High Rate Server with Diversity

Sadmoto

All of it seems alright, just the rates are too high :< looking for a lowrate sadly.

Yui

that is quite sad, however i just tried and thought maybe you'd like it, anyway thanks for reading tho.  :)
Join Us at Ez Ragnarok - 700x Exp 500x Job 500x Drop High Rate Server with Diversity

Godsaken

Just wanted to say, It was a nice run Sadmoto, It was really good playing with you but I'll be here on this thread every so often, I probably won't play RO anymore, Farewell.