RO Oldie Seeking a MR Server.

Started by Ynia, Aug 16, 2014, 01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ynia

So, basically, I managed to quit RO for a number of years now. But, as we all know... you can't quit this game. ...Ever. So, lately, I've been thinking about RO, and getting the urge to play it again, but there's one thing barring my return; Renewal. Not because of what it did to the game; I've actually played some Renewal servers and enjoyed it... But, what made me cringe, and nearly killed me, the most, was what Renewal did to Lif. Mental Charge no longer adds her MATK to her attacks, making her the weakest, and most underused, Homunculus out of them all. Since Lif is my absolute favorite of the starting four, this hurts me greatly.

So thus begins the criteria for my search. I'm looking for either:

• A Renewal server that has modified Lif's Mental Charge to re-instate the MATK conversion to her normal attack.
OR

• A pre-Renewal server with 3rd Jobs (balancing can be in progress, or must be up for discussion with the community, NOT just the staff) and working Homunculus S (including their skills).

Server rates can be 20x to about 150x, but I'm not that picky, so long as they aren't too low or too high. I don't care much about donations, but I definitely don't like custom wings (I believe they have no place in RO). And, finally, Homunculus Intimacy rates of 3~5 or higher.

Whether the server is new or old doesn't really matter to me, though newer ones are nice to find. The population being decently high is a nice plus, too.

Thanks~

Triper

Note: If you're going to post, at least read what was asked :|

Marcello

Ynia you should consider Revelation RO.

Our sever is fairly new, we just opened our doors in July and have the rates of Max Lv. 175/75  Rates: 75x /75x /50x which I believe fits what you're looking for.

The main thing to consider here is that we offer a democracy system in which the players vote on changes to core aspects of gameplay in our forums. Unlike most servers, this ensures that players get the balance changes they want and a voice in that aspect.

If you think this may interests you, check us out. www.revelationro.com