pvm/pve server?

Started by mageroth, Mar 08, 2019, 05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mageroth

Pogression and reward feeling PVM, I'd like to know if there is good international renewal or pre-renewal server with rate 1x or custumizable rate or something like that.

Thank you.

Jasc

SeireiteiRO launches March 22. Our beta testers have said it is one of the best PVM servers available.

http://heroes.seireiteiro.net

• Top 3 MVP killers get automated monthly rewards
  • Our rates are floating and player adjustable
  • MVP Respawn timer + Warper - Convenience
  • Pet + Support priest assistance
  • Instant equipment switch on command to fight different monster types
  • % chance to obtain server currency per MVP kill

yennar

I would be very careful about SeitereiRO

http://forum.ratemyserver.net/rant-and-rave/reporting-seireiteiro-faith-hope-for-rmt-and-faking-its-population/

you can try ShiningMoonRO if you want a customable rate (or 1x)

Jasc

Quote from: yennar on Mar 19, 2019, 12:50 AM
I would be very careful about SeitereiRO

http://forum.ratemyserver.net/rant-and-rave/reporting-seireiteiro-faith-hope-for-rmt-and-faking-its-population/

you can try ShiningMoonRO if you want a customable rate (or 1x)

That is a different server with a different admin and owner, which has since closed its doors. The Seireitei name has since been used by many owners for the last 10 years. I've stayed on topic and touched on the OP points of interest. I don't know what shining moon offers in terms of comparison, but if you intend to slander my server, you are not doing a good job competing with me if it is just rates you are boasting about.

Kreustoo

Hello,

What do you mean by PvE and PvM ?

MvP only ?
Exploring the world ?
Quests ?
RP Quests ?
New boss ?
PvM events ?

If you're into exploring the world/Quests/RP Quests and a true hard PvE instance (with a custom MvP with events like Baphomet or Nidhog), you can give us a try after the 22/03 : https://f-o-y.eu/Informations.php.
We will also set up temporary thematic event will be: adding quests and / or events and / or instances.

It's not a x1, it's a 15/15/5 on normal monsters.

If you have any question, you can ask here, on pm or join us on discord : https://discord.gg/kHfrkYG

yennar

At ShiningMoonRO you got an active community, good party play which got promoted with their party system -  which is a good point for PvM - which is what the OP wants.

I can also recommend AsgardRO for progression & low rate. PvM is big there. You have to get used to the customs, which are btw. a good touch to the game.

ShiningMoon has way more comfort (in terms of warper, autoloot, etc.) than AsgardRO, it depends on what you're looking for.

Both of these servers have a good and fair admin on top and are still developing.
They are both already open and easy to find in the Server List - so ofc i expect people to look there for more information if they are interested.

About SeitereiRO:
It has a history of player abuse and RMT.
Of course this has nothing to do with you Jasc - you are someone completely different who just launches a completely new server with the same name and the same features  /ok
(just a tip: You got some threads from 2017 in your forum about certain features left, maybe delete them and make them new, so it's more believeable?)

All I tell people is to be careful because of past experiences with SeitereiRO - which happened - as you can see in my first post here.

Lai

Quote from: yennar on Mar 19, 2019, 03:53 AM
At ShiningMoonRO you got an active community, good party play which got promoted with their party system -  which is a good point for PvM - which is what the OP wants.

I can also recommend AsgardRO for progression & low rate. PvM is big there. You have to get used to the customs, which are btw. a good touch to the game.

ShiningMoon has way more comfort (in terms of warper, autoloot, etc.) than AsgardRO, it depends on what you're looking for.

Both of these servers have a good and fair admin on top and are still developing.
They are both already open and easy to find in the Server List - so ofc i expect people to look there for more information if they are interested.

About SeitereiRO:
It has a history of player abuse and RMT.
Of course this has nothing to do with you Jasc - you are someone completely different who just launches a completely new server with the same name and the same features  /ok
(just a tip: You got some threads from 2017 in your forum about certain features left, maybe delete them and make them new, so it's more believeable?)

All I tell people is to be careful because of past experiences with SeitereiRO - which happened - as you can see in my first post here.

Dude, didn't you read what Seretei admin said?
The server that he is about to launch is a fresh starting server, with absolutlely no history...it opens up in 3 days from now.

To the OP:
LimitRO is a good mid rate with all content there is from officials, except Episode 17.1
Very good PvM feel and good parties ~~

raphael.cruger

HeRo is still around, 0.03 isn't much better than 0.01. Not a ton of people anymore but those that are a super friendly and helpful, and more hang out in discord. Server doesn't look like its going anywhere anytime soon. Its doesn't have 3rd jobs, but most of the renewal content and maps have been customised for a balanced experience along with tons of customs. There isn't really anything else like it. Looking around in heRO and at all the other low rates, it's still the best option for me, even after my 7 Yr haitus.

raphael.cruger

After playing for a week now game is quite a bit faster, leveling is quick with some tomes, u can get them from events, and useful quests for things give exp, OCAs can be farmed a bit better and some items like Jur[3] are much easier to obtain, haven't played THAT much but it feels much higher than regular 5x5x3x it used to be, with more of the same old heRo feel. Check the wiki for the custom monsters and things, everything is balanced well, parties happen a lot if you're on at the right times tho u can always poke people on discord. Unfortunately pvp and woe aren't what they used to be, even though it is more balanced with mvp and god items not functioning in WoE/BG. You can still poke people for fun though.

The economy situation isn't amazing but is much better than I originally thought, you can buy just about anything you need between vendors, the forums and discord, prices are low which makes it good if you need a lot of things. you will have mixed results selling however, depending on what and how much, although people have bought my junk since I got back. Very useful things can still be sold for good prices however. On HeRO you have many options like selling items people might need for the huge number of custom quests.

We just got an update today, with some cool cards and things. I haven't even seen half of anything yet so I'm gonna run over there.
http://www.pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=30115