Need help choosing a server

Started by PopsGravis, Dec 25, 2011, 06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PopsGravis

Looking for a server to play. Last time I played was roughly 2 years ago, I'm looking for a High Rate server, no renewal system please.

High Rate
Custom Item
Friendly
Fun
2-2 preferably
no renewal system

Myteriouss

What rates are you exactly looking for? Max levels?  2-2 preferably?
Please expand so you can get a better response D:!

PopsGravis

Sorry I'm new to posting on forums, max level should be 255 and job 50-120 if that helps narrow down your recommendations

DavionFuxa

Might check out this link to the first topic he made in Server Discussion: Trying to get back into RO

Should help explain a bit of what he wants. Most likely he's like most in wanting a pre-trans server but is fine with transcendent. Doesn't want the renewal system (and probably doesn't want the 3rd Jobs that go with it). Other then that, High Rate Server with Custom Items that's Friendly and Fun.

Maybe someone might help him out - I'm not sure if a pre-trans high rate server even exists but there is certainly quite a few transcendent high rate servers around. Maybe one of them interests him.

PopsGravis

I'm not really looking for the renewal system or 3rd jobs for that matter, I'm fine with pre-trans and trans.

BooBooKitty

Quote from: PopsGravis on Dec 25, 2011, 06:31 PM
Looking for a server to play. Last time I played was roughly 2 years ago, I'm looking for a High Rate server, no renewal system please.

High Rate
Custom Item
Friendly
Fun
2-2 preferably
no renewal system

Hi!  I'd like to invite you to try out iHeart-RO!!  We're a brand new high rate server (New as of Nov 1 2011). 
Our rates are 5k-5k-3k and we have NO third jobs!! 
We are fully updated and running rAthena however none of the Renewal features are in game.  (We did this because our lead developer is also a developer for rAthena and we get super cool and new updates and the latest things - However no renewal features are active)
We a highly customized server with lots of custom quests and tons of custom items! We have very unique vote rewards and event rewards as well.
There are automated events and GM hosted events almost hourly.
Our hometown of Heartville is very quaint and peaceful (And exclusive to our server)
Woe is competitive (its a growing server so woe is growing also.. there are 2-4 actively woeing guilds and I've been told woe is 'intense')
Our Pvp is balanced (and we're trying to balance it further with input from community members)

I do hope you give us a try, we'd love to have you join our RO family! 
Here's the links if you wish to learn more =]
Forums: http://forums.iheart-ro.com/

Thanks for reading my invite! ^^

leadtech

Quote from: PopsGravis on Dec 25, 2011, 06:31 PM

High Rate -Yes, 5k/5k Tates
Custom Item - We have a little custom
Friendly - All players / gm are friendly here ;)
Fun - Fun and Enjoy Server
2-2 preferably - Only Trans Job
no renewal system - No Renewal System

Hello You can try our Server
Freya Ragnarok Online

- 99/70
- 5k/5k (JOB/BASE LEVEL)
- 20% Normal Card Rate and 5% MVP Card Rate
- Active GM's
- Friendly Community
- Lots of Quest and Events
- Endless Tower
- Battle Grounds

You can try our server if you want .. See you ingame :)

Flash Ragnarok Online [ONLINE]
http://flash-ro.info

PopsGravis

Both servers fit my preference, I wouldn't say perfectly but a huge majority of what I asked. Thanks a lot guys.

SeƱor Pops

Myteriouss

Quote from: DavionFuxa on Dec 27, 2011, 12:13 AM
Might check out this link to the first topic he made in Server Discussion: Trying to get back into RO

Should help explain a bit of what he wants. Most likely he's like most in wanting a pre-trans server but is fine with transcendent. Doesn't want the renewal system (and probably doesn't want the 3rd Jobs that go with it). Other then that, High Rate Server with Custom Items that's Friendly and Fun.

Maybe someone might help him out - I'm not sure if a pre-trans high rate server even exists but there is certainly quite a few transcendent high rate servers around. Maybe one of them interests him.
Maybe.

@Topic Owner,
Now you got a better response :P