- Dual Client - Allowed
Commands

We expect these as a minimum requirement of any server that we join:
@autoloot, @alootid
Optional, don't care about them either way:
@go
@storage

Bonuses
Custom quests - its always fun to do something when you got all gears and are max level

NO
Stat-giving donation equipments, cards, ores, etc.  Anything that asks me to vote 1000 times to get enough points to buy something falls under this category too.

JermZ

Infinity Ragnarok Online
www.infinity-ro.net
50/50/35
40-90 players depending on days (We have many working players)
99/70
No Third Jobs
Custom LoL Castle Series Quests (Youtube #1 Ragnarok Online Series)
Everything else you mentioned in your seek we have them

Also, a side note: We have crazy MVP and WoE competition in our server, so it'd be best if you be prepared to fight for them!

www.infinity-ro.net[Dead]

MjaoZor

Yea I looked on that server before first of all it says "[Upcoming]26 August 2011" updates that is which tells me its been up since (before) late aug..
And another reason we didnt choose you is because we find your donation's I'm not even gonna say it with words, but when you can get 3 bloody branches or 3 bubble gums insted of a Poring egg you know something is wrong..
10 OBB's is the same as 10 enriched Oridecon( which is also the same as a poring/lunatic/chonchon egg)
I'm sorry but this is one of the mid rates id pick last.. I'm sorry.

Neo

Hello Sir ,

Good Day ! Green and Orange Colors are our Answer to your Needs.

Quote from: MjaoZor on Oct 25, 2011, 02:18 PM
- Server rates: 50-150~ 50/50/25 on x2 Promo Event
- Trans classes, no 3rd jobs NO 3rd Job
- Max stats:  99 99/70
- Patch up to Scaraba YES
- Newly opened - Semi newly opened - Well we are almost 6 Months Old
- 15+~ (20) online Without vendors . Usually we have 80-100 Online and  Around 40-50 Vendors
- Dual Client - Allowed YES
Commands

@autoloot, @alootid
@go
@storage
YES
Bonuses
Custom quests - its always fun to do something when you got all gears and are max level

NO
Stat-giving donation equipments, cards, ores, etc.  Anything that asks me to vote 1000 times to get enough points to buy something falls under this category too. YES

For more info
Spoiler
iFeelRO Gaming was Officially Launched last April 30,2011.

With the Official rates 50/50/25 Renewal Non 3rd Class with 1%
Normal Card Drop rate and 0.01% MvP Card Drop Rate.
Non-Godlike Items and donation Items can be avail Through
Voting and In Game Event Points .

Server Features:

- Latest Renewal Client non 3rd Job
- No Wings
- Guild Packages for Transferring Guilds
- No Godlike Items
- Custom Hairs and Colors
- 78 Hair Styles and Hair Colors
- Kill Counter System
- Guild Map System [Soon]
- Mature and professional staff team.
- Custom Battleground
- Player Support System
- Endless Tower
- New Maps
- WoE FE and SE
- Healer and Normal Buffs NPC
- Yggdrasil Berry Disable on WOE
- FBH / Beelzebub / GTB Cards Disable
- No Gold Room
- Anti Macro and Packet Guard System
- Max Party Limit 18
- Max Party Gap 20
- Custom Town
- Server Linux with 100 Mbit connection
- United States Based

@Commands
@go @who, @whogm, @time,@autoloot, @refresh, @uptime, @showexp, @main, @rates, @monsterinfo, @iteminfo, @autotrade (@at),
@duel/@invite@accept/@reject, (Duel Commands)
@changeleader,@away, @noks, @request @die
@homtalk, @hominfo, @homstats (Homunculus Commands)

[close]
or visit www.ifeelro.net

MjaoZor

Thanks for the input 1 I'm no Sir. 2 I tried Ifeelro before and feelRO before that and got bored of it thanks anyway

JermZ

Thanks for your input, we were suppose to rework our pet system to a make it more versatile in terms of battle system but we haven't included that patch in yet, I've reworked the CP prices anyway, since it's a little outdated as you fore-mentioned, you can actually vote for them, not donate.

Thanks for your input though, good luck in your search.

www.infinity-ro.net[Dead]

Malarija

Quote from: MjaoZor on Oct 26, 2011, 08:02 AM
Thanks for the input 1 I'm no Sir. 2 I tried Ifeelro before and feelRO before that and got bored of it thanks anyway

don't mix feelro with ifeelro :(

feelro was a good server at that time

/ot

MjaoZor

Quote from: Malarija on Oct 26, 2011, 09:04 AM
don't mix feelro with ifeelro :(

feelro was a good server at that time

/ot

I know perfectly well Its not the same infact it was just a player from feelro who took the name to attract more players so I hear, none the less I stated both FeelRO and iFeelRO and none of them worked for me FeelRO was indeed a good server though.

Spuznik

You should try ProteusRO!

- Server rates: 50-150~ 150x/150x/x50
- Trans classes, no 3rd jobs check
- Max stats:  99 yep
- Patch up to Scaraba yes
- Newly opened - Semi newly opened We've been open 3 weeks
- 15+~ (20) online Without vendors It averages about 30 without venders but during WoE can go up to 70 without ventenders
- Dual Client - Allowed yep
Commands

@autoloot, @alootid
@go
@storage

We have all of those

Bonuses
Check
NO
Stat-giving donation equipments, cards, ores, etc.  Anything that asks me to vote 1000 times to get enough points to buy something falls under this category too.

There are no stat giving donation items, but we do have OCAs but because of the nerf that was given to them a while ago, it's doubtful you'd ever get a good card. Nothing requires you to vote 1000 times, most vote point items average around 100 times, but many are less. You can donate to get enriched elu and ori, but at x50, it's easy to just farm another if it breaks.

MjaoZor

Really wish you wouldnt have posted so I wouldnt have to say this.
I left ProteusRO for serveral reasons
First off "30 without venders but during WoE can go up to 70 without ventenders"
Is pure s*** you have 30 vendors with 60 people online 2 of them are gms and guess how many are dual clients for Priest bard and dancer you have about 10 people sitting around Pront being afk So no thank you.
1# You know something is wrong when a player friend of a GM who has access to his brothers GM acount and are best friend with the other IRL, Wins 2/3 Halloween events (Turn's in them all in 24 hours I might add).

2# When the GM's lack experience and use players to learn and mess up.
3# GM's who doesnt Bot check rather hunt players for WPE can't find it harrass players to try and prove it.
4# When the GM's who arnt even 18 act like P12 I need a server which has mature GM's sorry

5# Oh and GM's joing automated events is also a Big NO for me so sorry ProteusRO is nothing for me.

Not to talk about that this server has no bot cover what so ever. you have gm's that are supose to check it but they can't find it so now youve turnd players into bot hunters and reward them insted. No this is one of the server I would play last on thank you for posting.

And on that post ive changed the server seeking to ONLY new opend servers <3