Mid/Low 99/70

Started by Styx, Nov 22, 2017, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Styx

I have some time available, as official, dual must be possible. All original NPC's must be available. Preferable no Rathena, this emulator sucks at pre-renewal badly.

endureroph

Hi!

We invite you to play on our server, Endure Ragnarok Online. Though Rathena is our platform. It's a mid-rate server with rates of 100x/100x/20x. Here in Endure, everything is farmable. You really don't have to donate to be strong. Mini boss and MVP cards are disabled BUT they are tradeable for Proof of Donations. We always add new costumes, equipments and items every update and host events from time to time. There are some automated events as well such as Lotti, Disguise and Dice Event (we'll be adding more as we progress) We also have daily login reward npc where there's a chance for you to get rare items including PODs and Xin Niar Scroll (it gives out rare items) We also have a unique hourly system where you get more coins as you stay online for a longer period of time. 1 hr = 10HC, 2 hrs = 20HC and so on. We only have a few players, 25 active players but everyone's friendly and helpful. We may be small but they are all supportive and fun to play with. We are always available if you have questions, you can just send us a message on our facebook page. We entertain suggestions as well  /lv We really hope you give our server a try and hopefully help us grow in number. Thank you and we hope to see you in-game! Take care and God bless.

Lite client: bit.ly/liteclient
Full client: bit.ly/endureroph
Register here: bit.ly/cre8acct

Endure ROPH

Develon

You could've at least said bye if you left. FeelsBadMan  :(

Styx

Well, if that is for Endure, there wasn't anyone online to say goodbye. The top zeny list was already 95 mil accomplished without autoloot, the gears are mainly based on POD. It was Rathena, which emulator has default many Renewal codes with impact. So I lost interest. Sorry for that.

endureroph

Hi Styx!

Sorry to have lost your interest. Just to clarify, that 95 mil zeny probably came from all the items he sold to other players via hunting items/POD items he bought. Also it is not entirely true that all gears are based on POD since we haven't even released any heavy equipments yet rather than the UPG items (which the materials are all farmable, also, we do invasions every now and then). We just recently released Zeny Shop for all the necessary items such as Poison Bottles, Ammunitions, Stat food, etc. Our hourly shop only consists of consumables and cool costumes without stats. In the beginning of my post, i already mentioned that our platform was Rathena so i would've thought you knew that already.  Our server isn't stable yet but we are trying our best to stabilize it. Anyways, thank you for trying our server and I hope you find a server that would best suit you. God bless!

Endure ROPH  /lv

Halfman

Stx are you the one from german guild in feelro ?

[color=red]DareDevil [/color][color=blue]Buff Daddy[/color]

Styx

No, he was a Sniper if I remember correctly and already took the name Styx, I used the name Stix on Feelro.