balanced donations
non corrupt gm
3-5months old or less
50+ population unless younger than 3 months
can be fully updated on episodes or going in order
really just emphasizing woe and bg

Zhin

Hey, we fit your description -almost- perfectly. C:

I'd suggest WoonRO if you haven't tried it yet. I'm on the Council there, so of course I'm a bit biased, but it has lots of new things going on ingame and a GM team that struck me with a reaaally good first impression when I joined. It's 150/150/50. The community is pretty active, BG is going quite often and so are all the other little events that come up. WoE is active and the population hovers between 3-400!

Anyway, you can find the listing here: http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=detailedlistserver&serid=13456&itv=6&url_sname=Woon%20Reloaded

And the website is: http://pre.woon-ro.com

You can apply for a newbie package, too, which comes with some nice little starting items which will help you get ahead. Hope you'll at least give it a look around, and if you need any help at all just shoot a message to the staff ingame or on the forums. We're really happy to be able to point people in the right direction. If you come on, come say hi to me, I'm [WRO] NiHZ :D

Reality

Yo.

We're not open yet, but maybe keep some tabs on Aeon-RO for now. While most implementations focus on PVM (with strong regard to BG/WoE), I'm absolutely no stranger to the competitive WoE scene. Battlegrounds will be implemented within the first week of opening the server and WoE either on the 2nd or 3rd weekend of the server.

I've played this game for about 11 years now and I've been part of the WoE community for about two now. I do have extensive knowledge of competitive WoE and BG and will be offering as many utilities as possible to the public so they may become WoE competitive. There is also incentive to BG here, with a couple donation items available through it and Orlean's Gloves as well. Other competitively relevant features include disabled Yggdrasil Berries/Seeds, Ghostring Card, Fallen Bishop Hibram Card, and Golden Thief Bug Card in WoE/BG, removed Guardians, enhanced guild dungeons and castle treasure to increase incentive, 28 guild member cap (currently), Battlegrounds 2.0 with team selection abilities, and so on. Additionally, things such as higher requirements to be able to join the Battlegrounds queue will be implemented. Telma will be upgraded to a cash shop layout to make purchasing items easier, badges will be consolidated into a single badge (because there's no reason to have 3 different badge types especially without KVM gear), the Therapist in Battle will provide Soul Link to Soul Linkers (only), buffs, and restock capabilities, and so on.

I will warn you that no, it won't be a "WoE server" where you get everything handed to you. There will be a somewhat conservative guild package and other incentives but WoE servers tend not to last more than a couple months for a reason.

The forums are still new and the advertising campaign will begin with full force in the next couple of days once the main website is up.

The expected date for server release is the 9th of January.

Aeon-RO Forums

[ad copy removed, too much repetitive content, include a link to your ad post instead]