Looking for newly opened MidRate Server

Started by IamLeinad, Aug 30, 2012, 10:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IamLeinad

i am looking for a newly made mid rate server, my prev server got wiped out  /sob

-rates around 50/50/10
-no third class
-no unbalanced items / Goditems
-no unbalanced donation items
-with automated events
-not highly customed server, slight is ok
-no wipe outs ever!  /sob

im willing to play even with little population

Klassione

Quote from: IamLeinad on Aug 30, 2012, 10:07 AM
i am looking for a newly made mid rate server, my prev server got wiped out  /sob

-rates around 50/50/10
-no third class
-with automated events
-no wipe outs ever!  /sob

im willing to play even with little population

Hey Leinad

I think we might have what you're looking for. We haven't opened yet, but we intend to on the 15th. Do come along and check us out a bit more at: http://forum.aeternusro.com/index.php?/topic/23-aeternusro-grand-opening-info

Rates are set at 30/30/15 (can check more out there on the link above).

We meet all your requirements below though:

-no third class
-with automated events
-no wipe outs ever!

We can assure this mid-rate will be what you're searching for come the 15th. Do come along, register, and get involved. It's surely to be what you're looking for.

Good luck, I hope to see you there.

Regards,

Kross

Aurae

Hey there! RivalRO (opened 2 weeks ago) is a brand new mid rate server, which sets its focus on competitive gameplay. Our server staff members are all experienced and have the ability to make a fun and balanced server for the players. That's why we'll try our best to provide you with the highest PvP, BG, WoE and PvE Content. We have the opinion, that the true fun in Ragnarok starts after you hit the maximum level. Thats why we chose our rates to guarantee a fast character improvement to trigger the real gaming experience. If you are a PvE based gamer, so be it! If you love to confront other Players in PvP battles, we shall provide you ways to get BG Badges this way. If you dedicate your life to the Battlegrounds, why should you farm your consumables somewhere else than there? By the way: BG consumables also work in PvP and WoE/GvG maps.

Of course we know that fashion is a very important issue for most players out there. Thats why we think that everyone should get his own unique style. Not just clothcolor and hairstyle, also headgearstyles. Therefore it's appreciated that everyone of you will set up his own look of headgears with the Premium Disguiser. This NPC offers every headgear ingame and will adept the style of it, no matter what you actually wear! On top of that, there are also custom headgears included to increase the diversity.

But what about other custom stuff on RivalRO? Our coin system includes custom items, besides that the only custom items will be statless style headgears. The GM-Team consists of people from all over the world. We dont differ in heritage or religion, all of us share one love: Ragnarok Online. Even if we select our staff members with great efforts, there could be always a chance of corruption. To prevent those situations, none Gamemaster is able to create items, spawn mobs, set stats. There will be expections for such as events, but those will be monitored frequently.

Rates: 50x Base, 50x Job, 25x Items, 50x Cards;
    MvP Drops: 25x Items, 1x Cards;
    Server Time: +1 UMC/GMT;
    Level: 99/70 (with no 3rd classes);
    Max ASPD: 190;
    Instant Cast: 150DEX;
    Protection: Harmony.

Our mission is to bring competitive War of Emperium, Battlegrounds and Player versus Monster modes out of the shadows and into the spotlight and to maximise it's potential on a global scale. We are here to promote character specialization, teamwork through WoE, BG, KoE events as well as intense gaming and skill perfection through PVP. RivalRO - isn't just about winning or losing, it's about passion!

Battlegrounds 2.0;
    Coin System;
    Mini-Games;
    RivalRO PvP;
    Headgear Disguise;
    Automated Events;
    IRC Channel System;
    Echanced Vending;
    Optional PK System;
    MvP Tombstone;
    Prime Defending;
    Advanced King of Emperium.

RivalRO is always looking for new players, just like you! Why don't you create an account and join us? We'd love to have you aboard! Interested? Visit our website - www.rivalro.com and our forums www.rivalro.com/board/
http://www.rivalro.com - competitive gaming
BG 2.0, WoE, PvP and MvP at its finest!