Mass population server.

Started by Greyford, Jan 02, 2012, 06:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greyford

Looking for some really big server. About ~1000 population, the bigger the better.

I am sick of those 50 ppl server that die weeks after I joined them. I know there still are a handful servers that are giant, but I just cannot find them.

I don't care about server settings, just give me some links to giant servers. :)

thanks.

Strudel

+1k is rare.
TalonRO (5x/5x/??) is at +900 and during woe probably more than +1000
But it'd be nice if you explain what else you're searching for.
And if you're just looking for a server that's been up long and won't go down anytime soon then I can suggest mine.
But mainly we need more information on what you're looking for.
Level ranges, exp ranges.. features and w/e other optional stuff

Myteriouss

I personally haven't seen a lot of 1000+ player based servers.. only one really is what Strudel said =/

Triper

You've a spanish server called AtlantisRO, TalonRO and RebirthRO's Loki with that from what I know

Someone once told me that there was a czech server with 1k-1.5k all the time but I dunno the name or any info about that and how it's now, I just remember it from memory :S

Dunno about Talon but on RebirthRO's Loki you've tons of merchs at payon adding to make it 1k+ and at Atlantis it's spanish =p

If I'm not wrong there is also a 3rd class High Rate BR with near 1k too that claims to have in 1 week[if possible to add] every single change/added feature made by kRO but I don't remember the name :(

If you want the gigga cup you've kRO UEHUEHUE Not joking, last event made their Baphomet server hit the 10k[according Ziu pics and posts@irowiki's forum] users on even if there is tons of bots and alts.

Myteriouss

Holy crap.. the Korean Server hitting over 10k players LOL. I've never seen such a thing! My gosh O_O

aluze

MOTR has around 1k players as well, it's a russian server. not sure how the community is there towards english players.

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=detailedlistserver&serid=9527&itv=6&url_sname=MOTR
AluzeRo 10/10/5/2 - A classic Ro experience with no customs!
http://www.aluzero.com

Buckyx

Quote from: Triper on Jan 03, 2012, 12:21 AM
Someone once told me that there was a czech server with 1k-1.5k all the time but I dunno the name or any info about that and how it's now, I just remember it from memory :S

czechro, never had more than 800-900online.. now about 40avg during day

crysiscore3

AERO has 1300 on Turbo right now.
Trinity Infinity has 1200 on
VanRO has 800 on.

All three of these are mostly Pinoy servers though. Just so you know :)
AERO does have a sizable non-Pinoy minority. Maybe %20 or so.

As for more US based servers... Talon has close to 1,000. Lumina often hits 500+ Essence can get up around 600 as well(though it's less US based).
Thinking of making your own RO PServer?
Read this first.

Strudel

If your going to list Essence then I'll also list this considering LimitRO has less venders than Essence,
LimitRO has:
Renewal +650 (WoE) US Based. Up Since June 2009
Nova +200 (WoE) US Based. Up Since.. smth 2011
Metro +150 (WoE) Germany Based. Up Since Novermber 2010

When does lumina hit +500?
I've lately had a hard time seeing it go above 300.. atm 293 and last week often 100~200

leokimah

More than 60% of essenceRO's population is vending slaves.

Charity Case

MOTR woulda been killer if it was an english speaking server :(

Замедлим бег