High Rate 255/120 Server? Have friends who want to play.

Started by shizukit, May 08, 2014, 05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shizukit

I have people who will join with me if you have a server like this.

I know exactly what we want, guys. I have been looking since 2007ish and figured maybe I'll put up yet another post, but.. I am not going to get my hopes up. Jman quit hosting the one server left that we liked, long ago.... :<

This is what I want that is NON negotiable:

Cards:
10%-30% boss card rates. If you have ANY card rate less than that, don't bother.
Golden Thief Bug card must NOT be 100% reduction.

Classes:
2nd/trans jobs only. Ninja and gunslinger are fine.

Level:
250-300 base level.
100-150 job level.

Donations:
I will be frank. I don't give a crap about donations, as long as they are trade-able or otherwise obtainable in-game. If it's not, you're running a pay 2 win P.O.S. server.

Other:
For the most part, I don't care about anything else. However, it genuinely helps your cause if you disable YGG berries/seeds in PVP. ASPD/Agi-based skill delay is fun as well.

blast

Quote from: shizukit on May 08, 2014, 05:15 PM

Hey there, I would love to tell you that I have just the server.
Try XileRetro.net

I know exactly what we want, guys. I have been looking since 2007ish and figured maybe I'll put up yet another post, but.. I am not going to get my hopes up. Jman quit hosting the one server left that we liked, long ago.... :<

Cards:
10%-30% boss card rates. If you have ANY card rate less than that, don't bother.

The boss card rates are at 9% which is like 1% less than your expectation, however it varies from MvP's to MvP's.
GTB is at 70%. We have done this NOT to make the wiz class useless.

Classes:

Check. We do not have 3 rd job.

Level:
250-300 base level.
100-150 job level.

255 - Maximum Level
70 - Base Level. However we have a skill point seller, in case you run out of skill points.

Donations:
I will be frank. I don't give a crap about donations, as long as they are trade-able or otherwise obtainable in-game. If it's not, you're running a pay 2 win P.O.S. server.

All donations are obtainable in game via quests. Nothing is Over Powered and perfectly balanced. Donations are just for those who want faster access to weapons and items.

Other:
For the most part, I don't care about anything else. However, it genuinely helps your cause if you disable YGG berries/seeds in PVP. ASPD/Agi-based skill delay is fun as well.

We have go 15. The current PvP ground as NO-YGG area, to test player's skills and not the rate at which they spam ygg.

Other than this, we are a fun server. I own it and would love to assist you and your friends. Have fun. :)
Hope to see you in game.
For more information, check the forums
Xileretro.net/forums

pangkoi101

Quote from: shizukit on May 08, 2014, 05:15 PM

Cards:

3% Boss card rates. Convex Mirrors Available .

Classes:

CHECK!

Level:
250-300 base level.
100-150 job level.

255 base / 120 Job. CHECK!

Donations:

All Donates Can be acquired thru Quest , CHECK!

Other:

YGG berries and seed has 5 Seconds Delay Interval . 195 MAX ASPD . Based Skill delay Server.

boxxyro.com

Started Last may 1. :)

shizukit

I have joined and downloaded your client and will be ingame taking a look! :3

blast

That's awesome. PM me here or in game if you need assistance, i will be glad to help.

shizukit

pangkoi101, that server sounds nice and all, but the drop rate for cards is lower than acceptable. I'm not killing 50 MvPs for one card. If it was 4% for rare mvp, with convex available, I would consider it. However, 1% for rare MVP is just far too low.