Looking for woe oriented server

Started by T a B a, Nov 14, 2011, 07:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T a B a

whats the new or popular woe oriented server today? :D my last server was visionRO(the one [gm]pano created) hope theres a server similar to this BG / PVP / WOE

leadtech

Try our new Fresh Server
Freya Ragnarok Online :)

99/70
5k/5k
Friendly and Active GM's
Lots of Quest and Auto Events
Pvp/Woe Based server :)
BG is undeconstruction ..

http://freya-ro.com

Join us now :) See you

Flash Ragnarok Online [ONLINE]
http://flash-ro.info

Strudel

Not exactly sure what's popular nowadays but LimitRO Nova seems to be, with 107 player peak during the week.
It's a 3rd Job Renewal Mechanism (modified) PK server.
Max level: 255/50 for 3rd Jobs, 255/70 for Trans Jobs.
It has a very unique PK system in which you can get buffs, debuffs and items for reaching higher levels.

While it has a renewal mechanism the classes are being balanced to fit the levels, and the hp. Some other items such as healing potions have also been balanced to fit the higher hp.

Try it, I'm sure you'll like it.

If you need more info then just head over to the introduction page:
Info Page

Yuzo

Hey there, last server those guys who played Vision were on was Neu RO. Not sure where they've scattered to this time just thought this may help you on you trail.

P.S. I know I don't have 10 posts but this may be helpful to him.

Judgement

lol'd a bit on the last two posts.

Anyways, the only WoE server I know of right now is Battle of Midgard.  Thing is, it's a spanish server.  Here's a video to show how the WoE is there: Battle of Midgard WoE 13/11/11 [Children of Thor - Tier]

Haven't heard of any other major WoE servers that were like VisionRO.
Super Smash Brothers 64!

T a B a

thanks for the reply guys, Imma look into these servers

Kensei

Wait what. BoM is full of speedgear chiteros lol.

NeuRO was decent but it's dead lately (plus a new b*tchy forum admin is a total turnoff for me to come back), some guilds are coming back to Neu from what I've heard but I don't think they're going to stay long (staffs are 90% missing / no news).

Waiting for a good one to pop out.

T a B a

Pano if youre reading this post, SAVE US! :D

Zereges

Quote from: T a B a on Nov 15, 2011, 12:12 AM
Pano if youre reading this post, SAVE US! :D
Please not, pano does lot of drugs.
Player of Phoenix Fury, Pestilence & Ekirei.

Tree of Savior: Zereges (Falconeer-Mergen-Ranger)

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

WoW (Drak'Thul): Zere, Shadow Priest, <Panta RheĆ®> (offline too)

My Anime List
My StackExchange

Judgement

@Kensei  Yeah that's true, but I don't really know of any other server (TwinkleRO maybe?)

Quote from: Nekac1 on Nov 15, 2011, 01:24 AM
Please not, pano does lot of drugs.
And takes like a week on laundry.
Super Smash Brothers 64!

Kensei

Twinkle-RO, I can't even say it's good. It was terribly lagging last week WoE and competition is like, 1 international guild, 1 brazilian guild, 1 pinoy guild who knows how to play (at least), and 1 pinoy guild who rumbles on WoE like it's a normal BG match (tl;dr, vry bad).

This server is also suspicious, in which the pinoy guilds have tons of donation items, yet when my friend asked them whether if they're actually donated or not, they barely say yes (so, how'd they get donation items if they never donated?). All I know is guildpack only have few of them, there were no events with donation items as prizes, yet there are lots of players with them already.

Economy is terrible in which 99% of the people love to overprice and made zenny worthless (all asking for donation tickets). Only one or two people would accept fair offer. Other than that it's either they want to buy from you in 50% price or they offer you at least 3x price of it's actual worth price.

Sounds like a review eh, but well those are the basic that you should know when you're going to hop to this server. And you might want to read something about the admin?

http://forum.ratemyserver.net/hall-of-shame/(hall-of-shame)server-owners-dont-hire-this-developer-(daddyrahul)/msg140165/#new

and excuse my sounds-like-racism language, I tried to soften it already but some stuffs are need to be said.

JermZ

What about infinity ragnarok online? We just lost a guild because they tried to cheat but we still have three guilds that are epic in WoE.

Www.infinity-ro.net
50/50/35

www.infinity-ro.net[Dead]

derrick

Hey man come check us out at www.brightsidero.com. We have a really friendly community and a professional staff.  We are a high rate server.

Our rates 10k/10k
The drop rates for MvP and Non- MvP cards 1% and 3-10%
Max lvls 255/120
We have Custom Classes Death Night and Extended Super Novice Jobs enabled.
3rd jobs are implemented but is optional if you want to be a 3rd job.
Non PK Server.
WoE server, but since it is new its not as big yet. WoE is getting better and better every week !
PvP competetion is good
BG implemented
Custom Cooking, Instances, Quests, Shops, and Fishing implemented. We have our own storyline.
Donations aren't OP and obtainable in game. Very Balanced server.
We have alot of events, Automated and non Automated.

give us a try ! !

www.brightsidero.com

T a B a

PANO come out come out wherever you are!  ;D

leokimah

He's too busy leveling heal last on League of Legends.

MeowyMeow

Wanna find GM Pano?

Tier-luc? The guy who looks like Alistar irl and mains Alistar on League of Legends NA server?

Sure, his IGN there is Pluc88.

#1 shaco in the entire world rushing tear of goddess on AD shaco. gogogo

Kensei

Anyone who wishes Pano to come back is definitely dumb.