Looking for Up-to-date Renewal server

Started by makoy, May 11, 2018, 04:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

makoy

Looking for a renewal server where I can play hard to earn everything and not a Pay to win server.
1) 175/60
2) 500+ exp/jexp/quest rates
3) Up to date instances
4) Dual or Multiple client
5) Quest equipments
6) "basic needs" npc / freebies
7) zeny/tokens/coins to Cash points

Those are pretty much all I wanted.
Although all suggestions are welcomed.
Thanks in advance ~

jericpo

Hi makoy,

Though we do not meet your #2 requirement, you might want to give us a shot since leveling on our server is pretty easy because exp manuals are easily accessible.

Here's our server details:
Website > www.elysianro.com
Forum > www.elysianro.com/forum
Download > www.elysianro.com/download
Discord > www.elysianro.com/discord

Elysian RO is a low-rate private server that offers you with the official gaming vibe - with a unique twist. Our exclusive features will surely captivate you without taking away the authentic Ragnarok Online experience.

x10~15 Exp Floating Rates
8x/6x/15x Floating Drop Rates
Episode 16 Renewal with Doram Class
Max Lvl 175, Aspd 193
PUBG Battle Royale Game
Genetically Infused Skills System
Costume Maker
No Pay2Win equipments
No overpowered items
Tons of official & custom dungeons

We are also working on improving our newbie freebies!

makoy

Quote from: jericpo on May 11, 2018, 06:57 AM
Hi makoy,

Though we do not meet your #2 requirement, you might want to give us a shot since leveling on our server is pretty easy because exp manuals are easily accessible.

Hi jericpo,

I'll try the server since im also quite interested on these two custom things:

Quote from: jericpo on May 11, 2018, 06:57 AM
PUBG Battle Royale Game
Genetically Infused Skills System

Thanks for suggesting.

iamgnome

Hi Makoy,

I'm pretty sure you heard Ragnafied or browsed ragnafied under High-Rate section but still will give it a try.

If you're looking for a server that's not a Pay-To-Win, we're a good choice but you need to grind. Grind/Play-To-Win. Why? Almost all items are included in monthly sales rewarding players who grind and farmed enough zeny/cash points.

From the requirements you have listed below, we only miss one thing and that's is the updated instance BUT in no time we will be updated (Roughly by June). We will be implementing Banquet of Heroes pretty soon around June while Rockridge Mining. By means of implementation it will be full implementation not just instance and stuffs.

We are not a large community, we are low-to-medium community that have people keeps coming and going at the same time. We also just had our banning spree for some abusive players.

Basic Info:
Rates: 500x-500x-500x
MVP Rates: 0.01%
Global Drop Rate: Cash Points Card - 0.10% (Can be converted to cash)
Type: Renewal at 175/60
Competitive Guild Package:

• 5000 Cash Points
  • Woe Set
  • 100 Mora Coins - Good start for Ranger & for Farming
  • and many more

We follow kRO in terms of mechanics, while database is a mixed of kRO/iRO/jRO/tWRO. If you would like to try our links are posted below:

Main Website: https://panel.ragnafied.net

See you? ROK On!

makoy

Quote from: iamgnome on May 11, 2018, 11:09 AM
Hi Makoy,

Hi iamgnome,

Im pretty sure that you are an admin at Ragnafied Ro as i already played the said server but i didnt liked it. (Global drop are farmed at anthell eggs, and most of them are mercenary/homunculus farmed.)
Although you did say that there are patches/changes in it i think ill try to play it again.

Quote from: iamgnome on May 11, 2018, 11:09 AM
Competitive Guild Package:
5000 Cash Points
Woe Set
100 Mora Coins - Good start for Ranger & for Farming
and many more

as you might know, i am a solo player ATM, so this things are no use for me.
still, the server seems to be updating and changing so I would like to try your server again.

Thanks for suggesting the server though. I appreciate it /no1

iamgnome

Quote from: makoy on May 11, 2018, 01:46 PM
Hi iamgnome,

Im pretty sure that you are an admin at Ragnafied Ro as i already played the said server but i didnt liked it. (Global drop are farmed at anthell eggs, and most of them are mercenary/homunculus farmed.)
Although you did say that there are patches/changes in it i think ill try to play it again.

Indeed there were changes already to prevent AFK Farming. Before it was just an RNG system but right now its a global drop already. Solo or Not you can still receive package :) See you soon!

BlankXF

Have you tried Shining Moon RO?

Rates
    Base EXP Rate: Player chosable between 1 - 100
    Job EXP Rate: Player chosable between 1 - 100
    Quest EXP Rate: Player chosable between 1 - 100
    Item Drop Rate: 20x
    Normal Card Drop Rate: 20x
    MVP Drop Rate: 20x
    MVP Card Drop Rate: 0.04%

Other Information
    Max Level: 175/60
    Max ASPD: 193
    Max Stats: 130 (3rd job)
    Party Share Limit: 30 Base Levels
    Custom main town - Fortessa
    Pre-renewal drop system (no penalty to droprate based on levels).

It pretty much fulfills all your requirements aside from the rates. The EXP rates can be set by the user between 1x to 100x, and you get different drop rate bonus once you cap depending on the highest baseEXP rates used.

The full Features for the server are too extensive for me to write here without it being a major wall of text though.

There a costume and headgears quests available in the Main Office. That or you can hunt specific costumes by killing the mob that drops em.

If you're interested, just head on over to Shining Moon RO and jump into the server's Discord channel. You can simply chose to register normally, but the referral link would give you extra freebies as your character levels up.

jericpo

Quote from: makoy on May 11, 2018, 07:42 AM
Hi jericpo,

I'll try the server since im also quite interested on these two custom things:

Thanks for suggesting.

You can see a brief video description of those features at..
http://elysianro.com/pubg
http://elysianro.com/gis