Looking for PVP-Server for Champion (!!!)

Started by qantum1, Jul 12, 2017, 06:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qantum1

Hey mates.
2 years in a row im looking for a nice server to play Champion. /pif My preference is asura spam (i mean minimum delay between spells) without FO. If somebody played nlRO (Nameless Ro) 7 years ago where guRken was a GM - that was the best server ever. Does someone can help me and advice some similar PVP servers with a possibility to spam Asura Strike as a champ. (Forsaken ro, dreamer ro, aero, fable ro etc dont suggest).
Thanks in advance. peace  /kis

snakeside

You should check out woe-ro, I tried it for a few mins and I saw some champs dueling

ridiculed25

You can try our server, Sir. All items are provided but some are being quested.

https://vatallusro.com

qantum1

Quote from: snakeside on Jul 13, 2017, 12:54 AM
You should check out woe-ro, I tried it for a few mins and I saw some champs dueling
I checked that b4, but there is only 99 lvl.. its kinda guilds woe server (exactly as the name saying)

qantum1

Any fresh ideas, guys? Save me, please, i'm missing alot such servers.

Halfman

[color=red]DareDevil [/color][color=blue]Buff Daddy[/color]

Lai

In LimitRO, we have Champion class and PvP Room! <3 <3 <3

FaithSRO

Come try SeireiteiRO Faith & Hope

Faith.SeireiteiRO.net

Our server has some modifications where you may find the Asura delay more appropriate to your style

aerolite

Quote from: qantum1 on Jul 12, 2017, 06:55 PM
Hey mates.
2 years in a row im looking for a nice server to play Champion. /pif My preference is asura spam (i mean minimum delay between spells) without FO. If somebody played nlRO (Nameless Ro) 7 years ago where guRken was a GM - that was the best server ever. Does someone can help me and advice some similar PVP servers with a possibility to spam Asura Strike as a champ. (Forsaken ro, dreamer ro, aero, fable ro etc dont suggest).
Thanks in advance. peace  /kis

May I ask why not AeRO?

AeRO Gaming

Tontonyen

You should give KaiserRO a try. We're a new server but have what you're looking for. Champions can Asura Spam and FO Spam as we have Yggdrasil Berries enabled.

www.kaiser-ro.net

qantum1

Quote from: aerolite on Feb 28, 2018, 09:18 PM
May I ask why not AeRO?
With aeRO i have 250-300 ms ping, thats unplayable at all. I checked this server as well as DreamerRo, FableRo, ForsakenRo etc. There is either low online and lack of functions or very high latency.

Quote from: Lai on Feb 28, 2018, 07:03 PM
In LimitRO, we have Champion class and PvP Room! <3 <3 <3
I think this is not SHR even not HR server. I dont want to spend my time to level up the champions and to farm the cards, i just want nice and colorful pvp as a champion. Very high EXP/% Drop rate of cards is preferable.

Any more advices, guys?
Thanks alot in advance.

aerolite

Quote from: qantum1 on Mar 01, 2018, 01:05 PM
With aeRO i have 250-300 ms ping, thats unplayable at all. I checked this server as well as DreamerRo, FableRo, ForsakenRo etc. There is either low online and lack of functions or very high latency.
I think this is not SHR even not HR server. I dont want to spend my time to level up the champions and to farm the cards, i just want nice and colorful pvp as a champion. Very high EXP/% Drop rate of cards is preferable.

Any more advices, guys?
Thanks alot in advance.

I see... you can use pingzapper to bypass the server latency.

Anyways, if you are somewhere in Asia, I'd recommend rebirthro.com or rebirth.ro one of them have server in Singapore i believe.

AeRO Gaming

qantum1

Did anybody play on nlRO (Nameless Ro) server? It was epic and best expirience. This is what i'm searching for. At least similar to.
Please.

mayaanro

mayaanserver.net  it is based on aeRO mayaan 2008 by kinko and bean. we have item mall, instant job, instant max level , for ready pvp and woe  /ok

Cat in the Meow

Hi qantum1,

Why not give our server Deepbluero a try? we have 2 main strong champ pvp during woe (both from diff guilds, so quite competitive among them) we have a few farming champs also. we provide 300 siege blue pots every woe so u can use tat to spam asura =). population not that high but woe is picking up. Server based in Singapore if you are from asian country there will be minimal lag unless ur ISP trolls you of cos.

You can find me and ask more details if u require in our discord chn or fb page.
www.deepbluero.com