looking for pre-renewal 99/70 server

Started by ianr0k, Aug 29, 2015, 12:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ianr0k

looking for a pre-trans server with a nice population and a somewhat alright economy that is growing and has potential

Rates: 500x >
Drops: doesn't matter, but i would like to have it where a good economy could derive goods from
Healer/Buffer: Ok, not too excessive, agi bless is good enough
Warper: Ok
Quests/Questable Stuff: Ok, as long as obtainable items are not so over the top
PVP/WoE: as long as it's there but with potential to grow even more
BG: Ok
Staff: As long as their professional, unbiased, and transparent

Blinzer

Quote from: ianr0k on Aug 29, 2015, 12:13 AM
looking for a pre-trans server with a nice population and a somewhat alright economy that is growing and has potential

Rates: 500x >
Drops: doesn't matter, but i would like to have it where a good economy could derive goods from
Healer/Buffer: Ok, not too excessive, agi bless is good enough
Warper: Ok
Quests/Questable Stuff: Ok, as long as obtainable items are not so over the top
PVP/WoE: as long as it's there but with potential to grow even more
BG: Ok
Staff: As long as their professional, unbiased, and transparent

www.revivalofragnarok.com

- I can't give a rates number to you due to monster exp being completely revamped, but it definitely falls in the lower spectrum of things overall. I'd say around 5* if you're not familiar.
- Unparalleled economy due to the changes to drops I made regarding zeny and items. Items have had their zeny values changed based on the difficulty of the monster in question, and the new assortment of gear allows for a much deeper level of economy than vanilla RO could ever hope to create.
- No healer, but it's not required due to the way I changed base regeneration.
- We have a warper to the outside of each dungeon.
- No quests for now, and most vanilla ones have been taken out.
- PvP/WoE/BG: it's there, but nobody is ready to do it yet as the server is relatively new and the extreme late game progression I have added to the game keeps players occupied in the PvM environment.
- I'm not going to comment on the way I handle my server because I let it speak for itself.

edit: I was under the impression you wanted pre-renewal and not pre-trans(topic title), but it doesn't really matter. I assume you want pre-trans because trans classes throw everything out of whack, and that is one of the main things I fixed on this server.