Looking for playable server

Started by acid99, Jun 09, 2018, 11:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

acid99

Hi, its been 4 years since i quit ro and now looking for a good server

fresh or old INTERNATIONAL server
mid high rate or high rate (e.g 3k 3k 1k (base 255, 70/120 job))
pre-renewal only and have extended class
NO PAY TO WIN (most server has OP donation would like to avoid that)
population - the more the merrier 40 or 50 and above
with or without costumes
WOE - ON

i'll try all the recommend server
will not exclude mid rate if the server is awesome..

Fino

Hey acid,
maybe you want to check out Ragnaclan?
We offer you a fine populated & balanced Pre Renewal Midrate Server with rates 75x/75x/50x.
I'm not sure how crucible your level restriction is, but our system allows the maximum level of 99/70.

Our WoE scene is really looking good with 4 competing guilds right now. Today, we had over 70 people in the castle.

Spoiler

[close]

We also host frequently instant super woe's and our next one will be tomorrow. Maybe you want to join it as a guest player into some guild?
Oh and of course we offer updated WoE Rankings.
WoE materials can be easily obtained through battlegrounds and we allow AHK & Autopot during WoE & BG.
BG was and is fairly active lately with peaks of 15vs15 and up.

A stream reply from just 2hours ago, can be found here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/271238380

and additionally, here are some links on how to reach our server & community:

Ragnaclan's Webpage
Ragnaclan's Forum
Ragnaclan Discord
Ragnaclan Facebook
Ragnaclan Wikipedia

I hope I could catch your interest. We would be very happy to welcome you to our server.
Have a good day~   /lv

Perry the Platypus

Hi! We'd be happy to have you at Anomaly Ragnarok Online if you're interested. We're a super high rate server, but we're trying a bit of a new approach by blending the SHR experience with elements from mid/high rates, so that may fit what you're looking for.

Pre-Renewal with extended classes available as requested, WoE is enabled (3 days per week, 2 castles open each WoE), and there's absolutely zero advantage for donators - everything in our donation shop is either cosmetic or convenience, so free players can compete at the exact same level as donators.

We don't have the costume system enabled, but all custom headgears use the same effects, so you can pick based on which ones you think look the best for your character rather than basing it on stats. We'll be adding a headgear enchantments system soon as well to allow customization of effects while still being able to pick based on looks!

We typically have anywhere between 60-100 players online depending on the time of day, peaking at 120-130 during some WoE times. Battlegrounds typically starts every day as well, usually running for a few hours.

There's lots of information about the server on our website, but if there's anything you'd like to ask about, please feel free to contact me on our forums or on Discord (Perry#0921) and I'll be happy to answer any questions! Hope to see you around soon!

Satos

Seriously might try out MegalithRO.
https://megalithro.com/

150x150x/75x

Just opened yesterday (June 10th), and had about 63 players online last night.
I'm not affiliated with the server...I'm just playing on it.
But it seems pretty well thought out.

Apparently they had a big snafu on their original planned launch date back in May.
But they fessed up to not being ready, asked for forgiveness, and...it's turned out to be a nice server from what I've experienced.

Seeing as it's a day old, you're not behind on anything.