Previous topic - Next topic

marben

Good Day Everyone,

Anyone can help me to find a server that has these features :

- MidRate 99/70 "trans" HighRate 250/70 Trans
- No 3rd job Skills
- Less Custom Items / Better no custom items
- Less God Items / Better no God Items.
- Less Donation Item or Donation Items Can make via Quest.
- Newly Release. 2-3 month old is fine.

and most of all. Easy to download. -lite clients.

BooBooKitty

Hi marben,

I'd like to tell you a little about iHeart-RO.  We're a new HR server (Nov 15 was our second week open) and we are growing somewhat fast.  We have around 35+(during peak times) online.

Our rates are:
5k/5k/3k Max: 255/120  And there are NO 3rd jobs

We do offer many customs however each are balanced and help the classes balance out.  Each class is useful in pvp/gvg.  We do have many donations but their respective counterparts can be quested for in game or you can obtain donations in game via participating in Events and by voting.  We offer automated events and GM hosted events every 1-2 hours.  Our woe is becoming somewhat competitive with the small amount we have online.

We do have a lot to offer those seeking a new RO home.  I hope that you do stop by and give us a try.

Website: http://iheart-RO.com  Forums: http://forums.iheart-RO.com

marben

Sry but i dont like having too many custom items.

Neo

marben your account is fixed on iFeelRO.  Try it Again

JermZ

www.infinity-ro.net[Dead]

Cawliflower

DivinityRO is the place to be - www.divinityro.com

Not only do we have all of the requirements you listed, we have the best array of custom features that are unique to our community. Some highlighted features (that give you an idea of what we're capable) include our Universal Bank System (allows players to make bank accounts that are accessible from any account through use of an account number and PIN code), Customized Quest System (guidance, touring and EXP/Zeny) and much more.

In the first two weeks, we had peaked 55 players online at a time. We're steadily around 20-30 at normal hours and at our peak always above 30.

I completely value community input and feedback at all times. The server's big decisions on development go through a Quality Assurance phase that let's the players vote, comment and review on the decision before making it live. Our guild competition is also very good. We have three active and competitive guilds. Our KoE, WoE and PvP customization has made those areas fun and exciting. We are working on overhauling PvP to be more than just a Deathmatch game and PvP ladder. There's no overpowered donation items and all donation related content has been voted on by the community.

Check us out!
Cookie | DivinityRO Administrator
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

DivinityRO 6.9 coming soon!

Thoth

Neu-RO just bit the dust. we of the Speak Softly/We Got Cookies guild are preparing to move to ROtaku, since it has very good features, a decent population, and at least 4 active WoE SE guilds.
http://rotaku.com/en/index.php?module=pages&action=content&path=home
latest vid I could find
Inactive @Rotaku 13/11/11

--I 'm afraid to join BoM because it looks like other 3month servers I've seen die. nevermind the rumors of speedhacks and bad gms. although its pvm sucks, the woe/bg population and ranking systems are impressive.
--talonro has a high population, but donating for mvp cards and kaho horns is a big turnoff for me.
--luminaro has failed us all too many times to go back.

if you guys got any comparable candidates to throw out there, do so, and give details.

--edit-- I just realized one of your requirements was recent release. in which case, BoM probably fits.

derrick

Give us a try at www.brightsidero.com.

We are a high rate server, 255/120.
We have 3rd jobs but it is OPTIONAL. You don't have to be one. 3rd jobs aren't allowed to WoE and have their own PvP Room.
We have the custom classes enabled, Death Knight and Extended Super Novice.
We have custom items that are easily available thru quests and fishing and more.
We have custom fishing, cooking, instancing, commands, main town, guild houses to make things more interesting and new to people.
We have our own god items but there is only a few of them like 3.
All of our donations are very balanced, and they are also available in game, you can either quest it or do some instances.
Our server has been up for about 3 almost 4 months now.

All of our clients are very easy to download, very good full client and lite clients. The steps how to make the lite client work is provided on our website.

Come join brightsidero now, and experience a new RO scene. We have a really friendly community and a very professional staff.
Feel free to ask on the forums if you have anything else you want to know.

See you soon !

www.brightsidero.com

Love

Quote from: Cawliflower on Nov 18, 2011, 01:28 PM
DivinityRO is the place to be - www.divinityro.com

Not only do we have all of the requirements you listed, we have the best array of custom features that are unique to our community. Some highlighted features (that give you an idea of what we're capable) include our Universal Bank System (allows players to make bank accounts that are accessible from any account through use of an account number and PIN code), Customized Quest System (guidance, touring and EXP/Zeny) and much more.

In the first two weeks, we had peaked 55 players online at a time. We're steadily around 20-30 at normal hours and at our peak always above 30.

I completely value community input and feedback at all times. The server's big decisions on development go through a Quality Assurance phase that let's the players vote, comment and review on the decision before making it live. Our guild competition is also very good. We have three active and competitive guilds. Our KoE, WoE and PvP customization has made those areas fun and exciting. We are working on overhauling PvP to be more than just a Deathmatch game and PvP ladder. There's no overpowered donation items and all donation related content has been voted on by the community.

Check us out!
Cookie | DivinityRO Administrator

I'm a guild leader on DivinityRO, and we would love to have you. It fits what you're looking for perfectly. We're still growing and gearing up. Come give us a try, I'm sure you'll love it. I looked for the same exact thing before i found this server, and I love it!

Raziel

Good Day ^^

I'm sure you would like Woon reloaded , so give it a try.

- MidRate 99/70 "trans"  - 150x 150x 50x and 1x boss cards
- No 3rd job Skills
- No custom items
- No God Items.
- No op Donation Item.
- Newly Release. Launched on 8th Nov.

and most of all. Easy to download. -lite clients - around 40 mb^^

For more detailed info, refer this thread http://forum.ratemyserver.net/mid-rates/woon-reloaded-launched-8th-nov-2011-mid-rate/

Our Website : http://www.woon-ro.com/

~Rody
10x - 10x - 5x  Pre-Renewal server with no overpowered donation or custom items.
Visit us @ Website l Forums l Wiki