looking for MR server

Started by misterliyum, Nov 07, 2011, 03:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

misterliyum

Team of about 6-10 people looking for a server with the following or similar specs.

-Exp Rates 150x - 500x
-MVP Card Rates = Default or at least very low.
-Fresh server, preferably about a week old
-Max level - 99/70 ,Trans, No 3rd Jobs
-No OP Donates
-Doesn't make things too easy (I.E. Selling poison bottles, acid bottles,Oris, Elus blah blah blah)

Servers with exp rates that don't fall in the bracket will be ignored, so save yourself the trouble and don't post.

Myteriouss

QuoteServers with exp rates that don't fall in the bracket will be ignored, so save yourself the trouble and don't post.
What about Levels?

snake008

Give Woon Reloaded a try ;)

Woon Reloaded officially launched on 8th Nov 2011

Visit our website - http://www.Woon-Ro.com
Write on our forums - http://www.Ro.Woongaming.com

Server Info:
Base Exp rate : 150x
Job Exp rate : 150x
Quest Exp rate : 150x
Item drop rates : 50x
Card Drop rate: 50x
MvP/Boss card drop rate : 1x
Max Levels : 99 / 70(Reborn)
Max stats : 99
Max Aspd: 190
Instant Cast: 150 Dex
Stable , lag-free
24/7 uptime server
Server updated up to Dicastes
No Custom
Doesn't make things too easy (I.E. Selling poison bottles, acid bottles,Oris, Elus blah blah blah)
NO Overpowered donation items either
Languages Supported: English
Host: Dedicated, Stable, 99.9% uptime, Lag - free

Server features:
Healer & Buff NPC
Job Changer
Warper
Skill & Stat Resetter
Platinum Skills
Card Remover
Guild Buffs
Feel reset
Sign your items
Ultimate PvP warper
Battlegrounds
WoE First Edition & Second Edition
GM Held Events
Automated Events
Coin System
Mission Boards ( a bunch of missions to do when you think your maxed and got nothing else?)
Monthly Headgear Quests
Poring Catcher Event
Cluckers Event
Guess the Password Event
Crazy Boris
Automated hourly events: Devils Square, Treasure Hunt, Poring punch,etc
Plus much more ..... just let the updates roll in...

Cawliflower

Quote from: misterliyum on Nov 07, 2011, 03:36 AM
Team of about 6-10 people looking for a server with the following or similar specs.

-Exp Rates 150x - 500x
-MVP Card Rates = Default or at least very low.
-Fresh server, preferably about a week old
-Max level - 99/70 ,Trans, No 3rd Jobs
-No OP Donates
-Doesn't make things too easy (I.E. Selling poison bottles, acid bottles,Oris, Elus blah blah blah)

Servers with exp rates that don't fall in the bracket will be ignored, so save yourself the trouble and don't post.

Hi there,

You should definitely try out my server, DivinityRO. Not only are we brand new, we grew to a peak of 50 players in a matter of two weeks. :) Our donations are all voted by the community and they are not overpowered - no customs, they are all available via quest in game. We don't sell poison bottles, acid bottles, et cetera in tools dealers or what not. Our Max Level is 99/70, no third jobs and our rates are 100/100 with floating rates for two hours every few hours at variable 100~150 both base/job. The MVP card drop rates are .10% and we're currently doing a guild promotion so if you're bringing friends take advantage of it! :)

Not only do we have all that, we're also backed by an astonishing 27 RMS page reviews (in a matter of a month) and great commentary as well. We take pride in our community and their feedback/criticism.

I hope you're interested! :) It's not too often I'm scouting in this particular forum and when I do, I don't copy+paste the same message. It looks silly in multiple threads and as if I'm too lazy to write you a message. :P Hope to see you there and if you need any help let me know on RMS or on my forums.

Thanks & see you on the flip side,
Cookie | DivinityRO Administrator
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

DivinityRO 6.9 coming soon!

Raziel

Woon Reloaded is a new server, started on Nov 8th.

mid rate - 150x l 150x l 50x
MvP card rates are default at 1x
Max level - 99/70
Doesn't make things too easy-  No customs
no op donates / we do not rely on donates , more like it does not exist lol
A mid rate with the only goal to make it a home for all those Ro fans out there.
Our main policy is no custom and well balanced server.^^
no 3rd jobs
no gold room
no god items

hourly events
Active GMs - will be there for your assistance anytime.

Read review of players who gave us a try http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=serverstat&serid=13456&itv=6&url_sname=Woon%20Reloaded&page_num=1

here is a thread for a detailed info http://forum.ratemyserver.net/mid-rates/woon-reloaded-launched-8th-nov-2011-mid-rate/

Our Website http://www.woon-ro.com/

Just give it a try, im pretty sure you would love it. :D

Regards.
~Rody
10x - 10x - 5x  Pre-Renewal server with no overpowered donation or custom items.
Visit us @ Website l Forums l Wiki

JermZ

Why doesn't anybody know Infinity Ragnarok Online? =[!.

We're very much based off on the original Ragnarok Online, with a few extra NPCs just to ease your gameplay. War of emperium and BG system is in tact, WoE is competitive but BG isn't currently, if you people can come to our server and start competing, we can make a day out of it =D.

We are also epicly crazy and have updates weekly.

Infinity Ragnarok Online

Population is what iRO need to make it a crazy WoE server=).

www.infinity-ro.net[Dead]