Looking for mid/high rate

Started by plut0nium, Jul 27, 2011, 09:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

plut0nium

10-15 of us need a new server but no luck so far :<

we're pretty flexible with rates, can be anything between 50 and 5000, might even consider a low rate if everything else fits
bosses must have low drop rate for cards!
max level 99/70, aspd 190
no 3rd classes
must have battlegrounds
no donation items that give advantage over non-donators
custom hats and small wings are ok as long as they don't look like a blind 7 year old made them and don't have ridiculous stats
decent woe time for europeans
no servers run by pinoys (bad experiences with those), overrun by pinoys (...) or hosted in pinoyland (awful ping)
100+ population, venders not included
doesn't matter if it's old or new, servers that aren't open yet are ok too as long as they have decent amount of people waiting for opening

Does that server even exist?

Kyroki

Hi Plut0nium, I'd really recommend trying Lumina Ro!

we're pretty flexible with rates, can be anything between 50 and 5000, might even consider a low rate if everything else fits
Lumina is a 50/50/30 rate non-pk server

MvP Cards: 0.1%

Our max level is 99/70, though our max aspd is 192, though a person would have to sacrifice a lot to get that aspd

no 3rd classes
Definitely!

must have battlegrounds
We have a custom battlegrounds which gives even better rewards, such as mats, and other consumables so you can use it as an alternative to farming! We also have convenient features like a repair and storage npc inside of the battle, as a randomzier so you can join in even if the battle has already started!

Lumina prides itself on having really low-tier donations, the majority is official, or simply for looks. They can also be obtained though trading with other players, or even voting!

custom hats and small wings are ok as long as they don't look like a blind 7 year old made them and don't have ridiculous stats
Lumina has no obscuring items, all head gear items are nice and compact!

Our WoE times differs to give lots of time zones a chance to participate, they are as follows:
Spoiler
WoE Hours (GMT - 3)
Yuno SE (Andlangr) - Friday 10pm-12am
Rachel SE (Mardol) - Saturday 2pm-4pm
Oldschool - Non Trans (Prt Novice Castle) - Sunday 3am-4am
FE (Rotational) - Sunday 2pm-3pm
[close]

no servers run by pinoys (bad experiences with those), overrun by pinoys (...) or hosted in pinoyland (awful ping)
Our main Admin is a very professional Brazilian, with a large professional staff to run everything smoothly!

We have an average of 500 players online!

I hope to see you in-game, here is our links if your interested!
Feature page: http://forum.ratemyserver.net/mid-rates/lumina-ro-~-light-up-your-imagination!-50x50x30x-%28no-thirds!%29/
Webpage: http://www.cp.lumina-ro.com/

Bluesky-Vpshosting

Server is still new and guild competition is 2-3guilds (PINOY,GERMAN,MEXICAN)

Server Opened: June 21, 2011
Main Infos:
Rates: Base exp 100x / Job exp 100x / 25x Equips
Drop rate exceptions: Mvp Cards 0.10% / Normal Cards 30%
Max Level: 99/70
Max Aspd: 190
Max Stats: 99
Main Town: Prontera

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AikaRagnarokOnline

Low cost Ragnarok Server Hosting! w/ 24/7 Support!
www.bluesky-vpshosting.com

SnpGhost

Let me introduce to you Full Ragnarok Online:

First of all, here's a complete info of the server:

Second, there are already 8 guilds playing in this server, of which 5 are new and fresh guilds. You and your friends exactly suit in this server. The Server is hosted in States, so don't worry with the ping.

No lag, No Downtime except for the maintenance. :)

During WOE, players online reach 145. In an average day, 90 players are online.

You'll never get bored since events are spam and active gms.

NO THIRD JOBS. :)

MVP Drop rate is 0.5%.

You could visit our main site for more info.

www.fullro.com/main

See you and your friends soon. :)

ChocoMoco

Quote from: plut0nium on Jul 27, 2011, 09:33 AM

- 50x/50x upto 75x Floating rates (0.03% MvP Card drops with 25x normal drop rates)
- Max level 99/70 and 190 ASPD
- No 3rd classes
- Battlegrounds 2.0; Conquest / Rush (BG Consumables / WoE Consumables / Universal Consumables)
- Donation Balance System (Voting = Donations)
- WoE Times are decent for Europeans (Afternoon~Late Afternoon on Saturdays!)
- Server is led by a nice German? With an international staff for more support!
- 180+ population and peaking at 222 players!
- New server opened on July 2nd!
- Server hosted in the United States
Does that server even exist? OFCOURSE! Come join NeuRO! New Adventures... New Generations! NEW EXCITEMENTS!

http://neu-ro.net!
Chocomoco GFX coming back soon!
Chocomoco GFX Thread  Website
Spoiler

Rulebreakers do not deserve any respect and deserve to be publicly humiliated for the deed they have done... Its a shame to see Ragnarok die because of players, who have nothing better to do than break rules...
[close]

plut0nium

thank you everyone for the suggestions :) Full RO is not even close to what we want but we'll check out the others. we actually considered and turned down Lumina RO a year ago but looks like some things have changed since then

ChocoMoco

We hope to see you in NeuRO! WoE begins today!
Chocomoco GFX coming back soon!
Chocomoco GFX Thread  Website
Spoiler

Rulebreakers do not deserve any respect and deserve to be publicly humiliated for the deed they have done... Its a shame to see Ragnarok die because of players, who have nothing better to do than break rules...
[close]

SnpGhost

Quote from: plut0nium on Jul 29, 2011, 05:58 AM
thank you everyone for the suggestions :) Full RO is not even close to what we want but we'll check out the others. we actually considered and turned down Lumina RO a year ago but looks like some things have changed since then

FullRO has a friendly community. You can try it. :)

Myteriouss

MoonlightRO has a new MR/HR server that is still in the works so you can't expect much as 100+ people. We're 200x/160x at 255/100.

Server is still under construction so can't experience much as of yet. However, people from our SHR server are playing it still any say "It's a totally different experience". Mind you, they've played a MR before too.

Max Stats: 160
Max Baby Stats: 163
Max ASPD: 195
Old School Classic RO
Only Pre-renewal (Trying to bring back the old times)
No Third Jobs (Our SHR has Third Jobs)

Well, you can try us and view the server by walking around. Any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to PM me here or on our forums.
http://moonlightro.net/
http://moonlightro-forums.info/

plut0nium

sorry but raising max levels and stats imbalances and changes the game and character builds too much and we're not interested in that.

Myteriouss

Okay, best of luck then! Good luck on the hunt.

$w4g

no 3rd classes
must have battlegrounds
doesn't matter if it's old or new, servers that aren't open yet are ok too as long as they have decent amount of people waiting for opening

Does that server even exist?

Good day plut0nium, your criteria matches on Mega Ragnarok Online.

MEGA RAGNAROK ONLINE

OFFICIALLY OPEN [ July 31,2011 ]

RACE TO 99 TRANS CLASS
First 20 Players that reach 99 Level Will Recieved

+7 Starting Packages
- Feather Beret
- Valkyrja's Shield
- Tidal Shoes
- Wool Scarf

Rates : 1k / 1k / 100
Max Base / Job : 99 / 70
Max Stats: 99
Max ASPD: 190
Max Dex for No Cast : 150
Normal Card Rate : 10 %
MVP Card Rate : 0.01 %
Max Guild Members Limit 35
Max Alliance 1

- Latest Renewal Client non 3rd Job
- No Wings
- No Godlike Items
- Custom Hairs and Colors
- 78 Hair Styles and Hair Colors
- Kill Counter System
- Custom Battleground
- Endless Tower
- New Maps
- WoE FE and SE
- Healer and Normal Buffs NPC
- Yggdrasil Berry Disable on WOE
- FBH / Beelzebub / GTB Cards Disable
- No Gold Room
- Max Party Limit 24
- Max Party Gap 20
- Custom Town
- Server Linux with 100 Mbit connection
- United States Based

@Commands
@go @who, @whogm, @time,@autoloot, @refresh, @uptime, @showexp, @main, @rates, @monsterinfo, @iteminfo, @autotrade (@at),
@duel/@invite@accept/@reject, (Duel Commands)
@noks, @request @die
@homtalk, @hominfo, @homstats (Homunculus Commands)

Coming Special Command

@ecall , @kickvote

Check our Forum

http://mega-ro.org/forum/

www.mega-ro.org
[Temporary CP]

Bluesky-Vpshosting

@plut0nium

try to see our ( Battlegrounds 2.0; Conquest / Rush (BG Consumables / WoE Consumables / Universal Consumables)

we have this at www.aika-ro.com

Low cost Ragnarok Server Hosting! w/ 24/7 Support!
www.bluesky-vpshosting.com

kyle2009178

http://tactics-ro.tk/

The server IS run by a pinoy but the host in the US califnornia i believe.

max level 99/70, aspd 190 YES
no 3rd classes YES
must have battlegrounds YES
no donation items that give advantage over non-donators YES
100+ population, venders not includedITS RUN BY THE MOST POLITE PINOY YOU WILL EVER MEET. I myself don't like many pinoys either and have ad bad experiances with them. She is differant i guarantee it.
doesn't matter if it's old or new, servers that aren't open yet are ok too as long as they have decent amount of people waiting for opening the server is a few months old but only like 3 players.

plut0nium

Looking again :<

anything new out there?

Strudel

I'll try to adress you're need, I can't promise to adress everything but I still hope you'll consider us.

LimitRO Metro has the following:

• Rates - 75x/75x/25x | Cards 0.5%, MVP Cards 0.05%, Quest 10x
  • Population - 85~100 (depends on the time of the day, weekends +90, WoE +110)
  • Donations - Not attainable via anything but donating or purchasing it from players who donated. 1 time via GM tradable only.
    • 2 types of headgears:
    • #1 +1 Stats to all & 1 Slot
    • #2 +2% Atk & +2% Def against Demi-human
    • Tiny cute wings, +1 Stat to all, +1% Atk & +1% Def against Demi-Human.
    • All donations are in the "costume" section
  • WoE - All times in GMT +1 DLS exists, Tuesday 3-4pm FE | Saturday 1-2pm FE Non-Trans, 3-4pm FE | Sunday 3-4pm SE
  • Classes - Trans & Extended.
  • ASPD - 190 Max
  • BG - Active with BG supplier & customized battleground conquest (I say customized because I was the one who scripted it)
  • Location - Hosted in Germany

I surely hope I've awakened your interest.
I'd be happy to see you amongst our ranks and rushing amongst or against other guilds during woe.
I'll be waiting :)

LimitRO Metro

Poki

Hey Plut0nium,

Forums: AvrisRO Forums
Server ad: RMS
Grand Opening: December 10

I'd love if you and your friends could try AvrisRO out. Because we intend to keep this server running for a long time, we intend to keep the economy balanced and under control. Of course, that means low MVP drop rates! Chances are, our server will fit your needs just perfectly. In fact, all of our donation items can be obtained without donations simply by voting, winning events, doing quests, and even battling against monsters within our Party dungeon NPC!

Server rates: 10/10/5/1
No 3rd classes!
No over-powered donations!
Donation items can be obtained without donating!
Battlegrounds will be implemented for sure!
No custom wings!
Custom headgears will not be gigantic or repulsive!
WoE times are still open for discussion, why don't you hurry over to our forums and suggest the perfect time for you and your guild? :)
Server is mainly English, as you can see on our forums
We're expecting a 150+ grand opening
We'll be having fun and interactive GM hosted events along with automatic ones!

We have many custom npcs that you might like such as:

- Reset NPC
- Platinum skill NPC
- Healer NPC
- Party Dungeon NPC

We hope you give our server a try.  We're new and we need players like you.

Please give our RMS ad a read for more details!  Hope you join our server.

Sour

we're pretty flexible with rates, can be anything between 50 and 5000, might even consider a low rate if everything else fits - DivinityRO Rates: 100/100/75 and floating rates.
bosses must have low drop rate for cards! - Mvp/boss monster cards drop at 0.10.
max level 99/70, aspd 190 - Yes
no 3rd classes - No 3rd classes
must have battlegrounds - It is being implemented with custom rewards as we speak.
custom hats and small wings are ok as long as they don't look like a blind 7 year old made them and don't have ridiculous stats - No OP donations. Most donations are attainable ingame via quests
decent woe time for europeans - 6 WoE Castles for ALL time zones.
no servers run by pinoys (bad experiences with those), overrun by pinoys (...) or hosted in pinoyland (awful ping) - American server. 95% English speaking.
100+ population, venders not included - 50 people. Still growing. Still new, recently opened.
doesn't matter if it's old or new, servers that aren't open yet are ok too as long as they have decent amount of people waiting for opening - DivinityRO opened at around november 8th. Its still growing.

DivinityRO had an awesome 10+ guild package. Check it out below!

http://forums.divinityro.com/index.php?/topic/364-guild-package/page__pid__1900#entry1900

For more info: http://forums.divinityro.com/index.php?/topic/10-server-features/page__pid__10#entry10
Forums: http://forums.divinityro.com

If you'd like i can give you and you friends a tour of our server. There are many fun features that you'll enjoy :D