looking for mid rate server

Started by comics, Jun 30, 2015, 08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

comics

ok this is what i want.

pre-renewal or classic.
rates 150x/150x/50x. or close.
max lvl is 99/50 - 99/70
all custom npc are optional but must be firm about implementation. no "maybe" or "soon".
quest for headgears.
no custom equipments. even donation should not be custom.
donations can be anything but not custom equipments

and im in SE asia so server must atleast be in US.

hopefully, active GMs and admins.

headgears - costume npc is fun. so there.

too much custom is definitely a turn-off and too much deviance from preferred rates is also a turn-off.

eKoh

Hello comics!

AriaRO is an Upcoming Pre-Renewal Midrate, we are opening this July 15th.

Quote from: comics on Jun 30, 2015, 08:09 PM
pre-renewal or classic.                        We are Pre-Renewal, no 3rd Jobs
rates 150x/150x/50x. or close.            75x/75x/50x, not really sure if this is ok with your taste
max lvl is 99/50 - 99/70                     99/70 Transceded, 99/50 2nd Job
all custom npc are optional but must be firm about implementation. no "maybe" or "soon".         Sure
quest for headgears.                  We do have a Headgear quest NPC, which has more than 20+ Headgears
no custom equipments. even donation should not be custom.      We do have customs as LBH, Alice Doll, etc, with the same effect as RMS does
donations can be anything but not custom equipments               The customs above (LBH) is one of our donations

hopefully, active GMs and admins.                     We are pretty active, if you send us a message via forums we'll answer less than 1 day

headgears - costume npc is fun. so there.         We do have it =)!

• Opening Date: July 15th
  • 75x/75x/50x
  • Pre-Renewal
  • 99/70 Transcendent
  • Homepage: http://www.aria-ro.com/
  • Server Hosted: USA Texas - Dallas
  • Emulator: rAmod
  • Mvp card: 0.01%
  • Episode: 13.2 - Encounter Against the Unknown

If you have any question, you can check our RMS post for more information.

Or message me here in RMS or in our forums =)

Have a nice day ^^!
We are a Pre-Renewal Midrate. Looking for the most
competitive
scene in Pvp, Mvp, and Hunting!

Grand Opening this July 15th!
Visit Aria-RO.com

comics

but your alice doll and LBH have effects like here in RMS? i am actually looking forward to your server but im afraid when the server launches i wont have as much free time to play as i do now.

eKoh

Quote from: comics on Jun 30, 2015, 09:43 PM
but your alice doll and LBH have effects like here in RMS? i am actually looking forward to your server but im afraid when the server launches i wont have as much free time to play as i do now.

Yes, they do.

It's sad that you won't have the time to play at the opening =/

You can sign up for the beta test that will be run on July 8th. There haven't been an official announcement but there will be 1 soon, so if you liked what you've seen, you can come back when you have free time.
We are a Pre-Renewal Midrate. Looking for the most
competitive
scene in Pvp, Mvp, and Hunting!

Grand Opening this July 15th!
Visit Aria-RO.com

Seffi ❤

Hey there comics, I figure I will recommend Woon Reloaded to you since it fits pretty much exactly the rate and type of server you're looking for. I will respond to each of your points.

• Pre-Renewal server.
• 150/150/50x and 1x boss cards.
• Max level is 99/70.
• Not totally sure by custom NPCs optional, but we have plenty of custom NPCs including custom towns, newbie grounds, and multiple other places to explore to keep the game interesting. I've actually developed a really cool little town called the Witch Academy. It includes some fun custom dungeons and a few story quests.
• We have like over 500+ headgears all around the server, I've lost count x.x
• We do have custom equipment, however I'd like you to know that we've only added custom stuff to benefit characters and builds that are underpowered. For example we've released a few cool item sets for classes like Lord Knight, Whitesmith, Ninja, and a few other variations as well. All the main gear that most players wear remains normal. Hopefully this isn't an issue.
• Our host in LA, California, USA with very high DDoS protection.
• I am the admin of the server, and our GMs are super active as well. We're a friendly bunch here and we like hanging out! (:
• We do indeed have a costume NPC. Some headgears come automatically costumed as well.
and im in SE asia so server must atleast be in US.

If you have never played Woon before this would probably be a good time to join as I have been releasing a lot of new content to benefit new players. Just recently I have released new features in our newbie grounds including custom leveling dungeons. These really help new players with nothing to go on a good head start into the game. You can also get some cute headgears from doing the dungeons too, haha x.x

Hopefully this interests you, but if not thanks a lot for reading. Good luck on your search.
[/URL]
Love Piamette? Check out WoonRO's latest update including the Piamette set & over 40 new headgears.