Looking for mid rate, high rate RENEWAL server

Started by blackfury, Nov 02, 2011, 06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackfury

I am looking for a renewal server with renewal settings, skills, updated to the latest patch, renewal cast time, renewal stats, all renewal.
Level cap = should be 150/50.  BASE/JOB level
NO CUSTOM ITEMS = Wings, pokemon pets, customized weapon, colorful, flavored valkyrie helms, etc.
Donation= Must not be over powered, no selling of GOD items, MVP cards
About GM's = no close or underground relationships between players and GMs.  In short, NO CORRUPTION
EXP RATES = mid rate [x50-x200] high rate [500-3000x]
DROP RATES = Modified or high
ALL MAPS should be accessible.
UPDATED EQUIPS, WITH WOE1,WOE2

Servers I've tested and this is through my opinion and my experiences:

CookieRO = have bugs, GMs do not pay attention to bugs well and the rates are too low for me.
IntenseRO = i don't like donation based servers or most of items are obtained through donations
LimitRO = already played here.. i don't like.
SanctusRO = yeah lots of items are questable but still, donors are powerful.

fluidin

bump... i'm looking for a similar server. any suggestions? i figured since i'm bored might as well try out the 3rd jobs that I've been avoiding since the day RO "died".
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

Strudel

Error 404, the item you've requested does not exist.

I could suggest LimitRO Nova, it's a high rate and PK.
But considering you said LimitRO I don't know if you ment both or just Renewal.

fluidin

nova is max blvl 255 innit? o_O

looking for 150/50 :x
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.