Looking for LR OR HR Server.

Started by CodySinatra, Jan 04, 2012, 03:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CodySinatra

So, I'm not really sure how this goes BUT.. this is really what I'm looking for. Lets start with Low Rate

If it's low-rate, I'd prefer it to be as close to official as possible, but with higher rates. I was thinking between 10-20x
3rd Jobs are a must for low-rate, so are the rest of the Renewal Mechanics (Eden Group, blah blah blah(It's not fun to GRIND on a low-rate))
NO OVER-POWERED DONATES. FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING HOLY (Yes I understand that they make them to keep a server going, but honestly if you don't have your own FUNDS to keep a server running without those nasty donkey looking wings, you SHOULDN'T CREATE YOUR OWN SERVER

That's really it for Low-Rate.. Yeah

Now, for High Rate:

3rd Jobs? Not that big of a deal, honestly (They are welcomed though)
Max level? 255/70 would be good, anything higher is just a waste, though I suppose it can go a little lower.

NO MVP ROOM, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
NO OVER-POWERED DONATES. Seriously, people need to quit with this crap
NO MVP CARDS AS DONATES EITHER

I DON'T CARE if your server has wings, if they're just for show, GO FOR IT, but if they have ridiculous stats, I'm not even gonna bother with your server.
NO GOD ITEMS

One of those new fashioned.. MVP Death Timer things would be nice.

Anything else is cool with me, kay? I'm looking for a server where I can have FUN without having to fork out MY MONEY just so I can last 20 more seconds in PVP

Lysander

Hey Cody. Aeirheim is a new and up-coming low rate server. At the moment, we're in Beta phase, maintaining about 10-20 players simply by word of mouth. Once we open for live and start advertising, we expect that number to raise substantially. However, until then, you're more than welcome to join us in-game and on our forums and check us out, even make suggestions with ideas you may have!

Our rates are 25x/25x/10x. We have fully functional third classes and Renewal mechanics, and are very up-to-date with eA/rA and any new content that is released. We have multiple custom features, such as Hunting/Mining, and many new BG modes, and even a custom home map! (Preview of which is on our forums) We will not have any cards or OP donation items or custom items that majorly affect gameplay balance. However, Aeirheim will be releasing in the near future its own storyline, featuring new quests, new mobs, many new, explorable maps and lots of other juicy surprises!

Our staff is extremely professional and friendly, and is dedicated to bringing the ultimate RO experience to players, with our own little twist added into the mix, and we're open for all types of players to enjoy, be it WoE you love, headgears, PvM or just plain, old-fashioned mingling.

Join us today!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the server admins, either Aurora or Myself.
[email protected]
[email protected]

Myteriouss

What are you rates for the Highrate?

CodySinatra

Probably 3kx+

With MVP Card drops at like 1%

Myteriouss

Well, how do you feel about a MR + a HR combined? o_o

CodySinatra

What do you mean?

Like.. a server that has 2 or 3 servers? o_O

Myteriouss

Quote from: CodySinatra on Jan 06, 2012, 04:38 PM
What do you mean?

Like.. a server that has 2 or 3 servers? o_O
No silly :P Like a combination of a MR and a HR combined.

Chemical Crush

Quote from: Myteriouss on Jan 06, 2012, 06:05 PM
No silly :P Like a combination of a MR and a HR combined.

What makes it is a mid or high rate is rate.  How in the heck can you have those combined?  You should be more specific.  Is it like, mid rates floating to high rates sometimes or something?

Myteriouss

Quote from: Chemical Crush on Jan 06, 2012, 07:56 PM
What makes it is a mid or high rate is rate.  How in the heck can you have those combined?  You should be more specific.  Is it like, mid rates floating to high rates sometimes or something?
Yes, one way is through Floating rates. However, there are other ways to distribute EXP in many ways to players + adjust other specific sources to make it feel as if the server is a MR and a HR.

Chemi<3 ;3

Chemical Crush

Quote from: Myteriouss on Jan 06, 2012, 10:18 PM
Yes, one way is through Floating rates. However, there are other ways to distribute EXP in many ways to players + adjust other specific sources to make it feel as if the server is a MR and a HR.

Chemi<3 ;3

Oh okay lol I was completely lost on that one.  (  Sorry for off topicing )

CodySinatra

Actually I'll add in Mid-Rates work too, but I still want no level higher than official for Mid.

3rd Jobs are a must, with mid-rate.