Looking for LR / MR server

Started by night1218, May 11, 2012, 07:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

night1218

Language: English
Max Level: 150 for 3rd job, 99 for trans
Donation item: Preferably NO, or add only 1~3 stats point.
Population: above 15
Minimal custom items, better yet if there are absolutely none.
Preferably low drop rate as i see too many overpowered players dominance cases happen around.

LovelessMonster

Hi, I'd like to to introduce you to PacificRO. It's a 8/8/6 rate server with 10~15 players, active GM, no donation and custom items.
Server Location: Australia
Rates: 8x/8x/6x - Type @rates in game for more information
Transcendant Classes (No 3rd)
Max level: 99/70
Max stats: 99
+25% EXP Per party member
+10% Item Drop rate per party member attacking a mob
Increased HP/MP Regeneration rate

A more traditional style of game mechanics with a few extras for your convenience:
- Job Changer
- Free Town Warp
- Dungeon Warps to Lvl 1 (Advanced high level dungeons have a cool down timer of up to 30 minutes)
- Convenience Store that sells all 'Tool Dealer' items, including grape juice.
- PvP/GvG Rooms with Ranking System
- Platinum Skill NPC
- NO Stat/Skill Reset
- NO Card Remover
- NO Healer/Inn Healer

We currently hold a double exp event that begin from Friday 11/5 until Monday 13/6. So it's good time for you to join our server!
For more infomation you can look at this http://forum.ratemyserver.net/low-rates/pacificro-886-australian-server/

PR-RiverStyx

Your preferences

- We do have some donation items, but they are not game-breaking and they are easy to get through multiple means

- While we are launching June 1st, we are expecting at least 50 players.

- I'm hesitant to put the check, because there are some minimal customs, but nothing that is huge.

Preferably low drop rate as i see too many overpowered players dominance cases happen around.
- Our rates are 100x/100x/75x, not too high, but not too low as to discourage people!

We hope to see you on our forums and ingame soon!
Please visit CasualRO.com for more information!

A little bit more about our server..

Custom Additions   
"All In One" - Free Town / Dungeon Warps, Job Changing, Account Options, etc.
VIP Subscriptions - Similar to iRO's (Free +10 Buffs, cheaper reset costs, and various other benefits around the server.)
Skill / Stat Resetter - Similar to iRO's
Card Unslotting Service - Similar to kRO's
Mining & Fishing System - Take a break and enjoy some laid back social activities.
Daily Automated Events - Various unique automated events, many of which are original creations.
Stylist NPC: 78 Hairstyles, 800+ Clothing Dyes
Voting Rewards - Vote, earn points, and reap the benefits of the reward system.
Race of the Day - Boosted Monster Race EXP
Top Players System - Weekly rankings that award the top players of the server with special prizes and reward points.
Territory System - Guild vs Guild rankings that reset daily, allowing access to special raid style dungeons.
Faith System - Player loyalty program with rewards.
Referral Program - Refer players, get reward points.
Guild Packages - Incentives for guilds of 5+ players to join the server.
Monsters of the Week - Boosted incentives to hunt certain monsters different weeks.
Increased Even Share Range (20 Levels)
Improved Battlegrounds Rewards

Official Features
Ragnarok Online Episode 14.X
3rd Classes
Socket Enchant
Wolfchev's Laboratory, Endless Tower, Nidhogg's Nest, Sealed Shrine
Battle Grounds
Poring War
Eden Paradise Group

We truly hope you come by and check us out! If you have any questions, please feel free to post a response here, via forum PM (here or on cRO), or e-mail directly to RiverStyx[at]casualro.com

- River Styx
cRO Administrator
The truth hurts.

Sol Invictus

Greetings night, I think RagnaRoar fits the fill almost exactly.

RagnaRoar
Rates: 75 exp, 75 jxp, 75 drop rate. 10x for mini bosses and 3x for MVP
150/50 for 3rds and 99/70 trans.
Donations: mostly kRO and jRO headgears and a select choice of donation god helms, they only give around +3 to one stat and demi human resist. All things can be purchased by donation or by free cash from events and as reward from custom instances.
Population: 10~20 players, server opened March 23rd
The most custom available are the god helms and unique monthly headgears obtained through voting (Admin also owned Nyuubi RO where the monthly unique collectible customs idea started)

Come try RagnaRoar out and see if this is the server for you.

Smoke

Hello night,

VibeRO seems to fit your requirements perfectly. I have answered and explained in green.
Quote from: night1218 on May 11, 2012, 07:25 AM
Language: English Absolutely
Max Level: 150 for 3rd job, 99 for trans Yes, official base levels for all classes.
Donation item: Preferably NO, or add only 1~3 stats point. Donations are required by all well-hosted servers to run, so we do have donations.
Population: above 15 Yes we've hit 30+, and we're 1 month old
Minimal custom items, better yet if there are absolutely none. Absolutely None, except for custom pet eggs, without bonuses. We like pets.
Preferably low drop rate as i see too many overpowered players dominance cases happen around. Decently high-ish drop rates for easy equipment gaining. There's a lot of competition and its easy to gear up for it!

I hope this information would suffice. Should you feel the need to ask me anything do not hesitate to post or pm me on our forums.

Our website : link

Best Regards,
Smoke.

night1218

Quote from: PR-RiverStyx on May 11, 2012, 05:06 PM
Your preferences

- We do have some donation items, but they are not game-breaking and they are easy to get through multiple means

- While we are launching June 1st, we are expecting at least 50 players.

- I'm hesitant to put the check, because there are some minimal customs, but nothing that is huge.

- Our rates are 100x/100x/75x, not too high, but not too low as to discourage people!

We hope to see you on our forums and ingame soon!
Please visit CasualRO.com for more information!

A little bit more about our server..

Custom Additions   
"All In One" - Free Town / Dungeon Warps, Job Changing, Account Options, etc.
VIP Subscriptions - Similar to iRO's (Free +10 Buffs, cheaper reset costs, and various other benefits around the server.)
Skill / Stat Resetter - Similar to iRO's
Card Unslotting Service - Similar to kRO's
Mining & Fishing System - Take a break and enjoy some laid back social activities.
Daily Automated Events - Various unique automated events, many of which are original creations.
Stylist NPC: 78 Hairstyles, 800+ Clothing Dyes
Voting Rewards - Vote, earn points, and reap the benefits of the reward system.
Race of the Day - Boosted Monster Race EXP
Top Players System - Weekly rankings that award the top players of the server with special prizes and reward points.
Territory System - Guild vs Guild rankings that reset daily, allowing access to special raid style dungeons.
Faith System - Player loyalty program with rewards.
Referral Program - Refer players, get reward points.
Guild Packages - Incentives for guilds of 5+ players to join the server.
Monsters of the Week - Boosted incentives to hunt certain monsters different weeks.
Increased Even Share Range (20 Levels)
Improved Battlegrounds Rewards

Official Features
Ragnarok Online Episode 14.X
3rd Classes
Socket Enchant
Wolfchev's Laboratory, Endless Tower, Nidhogg's Nest, Sealed Shrine
Battle Grounds
Poring War
Eden Paradise Group

We truly hope you come by and check us out! If you have any questions, please feel free to post a response here, via forum PM (here or on cRO), or e-mail directly to RiverStyx[at]casualro.com

- River Styx
cRO Administrator

how come i see ur server online player =  1?

night1218

Quote from: jTynne on May 12, 2012, 12:39 AM
If you'll scroll down a bit, you'll see that the server launches on June 1st, 2012. Only Game Masters and closed beta testers have access to the server at present. :)

1 June kinda....long..still.

odinroth

We happen to have similar tastes. I currently tried ResurgentRO and I really liked it. It's a full-renewal server that opened recently, it sure needs some players--much as you need a home server. :)

Language: English English and German is accepted, as the server is hosted in Germany.
Max Level: 150 for 3rd job, 99 for trans Yes.
Donation item: Preferably NO, or add only 1~3 stats point. I don't think there are donations yet. And they don't have custom items.
Population: above 15 Might be a bit of a problem, there aren't much people yet. The server opened May 9. The most I've seen are 7 people, but then I only started yesterday.
Minimal custom items, better yet if there are absolutely none. Yes.
Preferably low drop rate as i see too many overpowered players dominance cases happen around. Yes. The server rates are 25/25/15.

I hope you try it out. See you. :]

night1218

Quote from: odinroth on May 12, 2012, 07:34 AM
We happen to have similar tastes. I currently tried ResurgentRO and I really liked it. It's a full-renewal server that opened recently, it sure needs some players--much as you need a home server. :)

I hope you try it out. See you. :]

gonna consider =)

but still welcome server owner to make their recommendation =)

night1218

Stillawaiting recommendations guys~~ im yet to find a server to settle down. Im a group of 5.

Rotari

Maybe u want try our server. www.Resurgentro.Comli.com
Its brand new population at this time 8-10.
when i'm home i give u more infos , i'm with handy online.

Rates: 25x25x15

no donation and no costum

Meta

Ragnarok Frontier fits all that, though it does have donations. They're simple things like agi up scrolls and gym passes. They run as a non-profit, so there's a monthly cap on cash points. It doesn't have third jobs, but it does have the renewal client. The owner and developer are concerned that Gravity still has a long way to go in balancing them, so they're hesitant to flip that switch.

The rates are 9/9/4 (6/6/4 for trans)

Cheshire

Hello dear Night1218,

I would like to introduce you LimitRo Metro.

Webpage: http://metro.limit-ro.net/?module=main

Language: English Main Language: Englisch
Max Level: 150 for 3rd job, 99 for trans 99/70adv class - No 3rds.
Donation item: Preferably NO, or add only 1~3 stats point. We do offer donations but perhaps you check them out yourself :) http://metro.limit-ro.net/?module=purchase
Population: above 15 around 40-70
Minimal custom items, better yet if there are absolutely none. We do have some customs but we kept them at a minimum
Preferably low drop rate as i see too many overpowered players dominance cases happen around. We are a MR Server with 75x 75x 25x - Incase you want to give us a try, we would happily welcome you on our Server

Rotari

Quote from: Rotari on May 16, 2012, 10:00 AM
Maybe u want try our server. www.Resurgentro.Comli.com
Its brand new population at this time 8-10.
when i'm home i give u more infos , i'm with handy online.

Rates: 25x25x15

no donation and no costum
Language: English Main Language: Englisch/German
Max Level: 150 for 3rd job: yes
Donation item: Preferably NO, or add only 1~3 stats point:  No Donations
Population:8-10 but server is started up for 6 days
Minimal custom items, better yet if there are absolutely none: No Costoms

Hope u give it a try ;)

odinroth

Yo, Rotari, I kinda beat you to it... xD

(Odin/Ayanami)

It's cool to see you here btw.