Looking for low rate server.

Started by HallsX5, Aug 30, 2015, 09:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HallsX5

I am looking for a low rate server, something that is close to official and has little to zero donations, no warpers, healers, etc. It doesn't specific have to be official like, as long as I can feel welcome in there. Would prefer Pre-Renewal with some population. Does not need to be 100 players active a day. I can live with 30-50 or so.

I would have the pleasure to join a new server as well.

Servers I've tried so far:

OriginsRO. I like the server stability but the admins is too lazy to actually do anything they have promised to do and whines whenever someone gives constructive critics towards the server, for so to give indirect insults in their posts about that particular player(s). If they had better staffers, and could make some better decisions to further better the player community instead of making the same poor excuse every single time that "all of this is just a hobby with no payment", then it'd be my ideal server to play.

AevaRO. As much as I like it there it is very laggy with a launcher that breaks everytime they do an update, which have resulted in me having to quit as I cannot start up the game at all now.

TalonRO Too many customs. The community is nice and active, but I really cannot stand all the customizations they poured into the server.

Some I've seen on the RMS list doesn't really appeal to me as they've got OP donations or features that takes away the magical RO experience.

Any servers out there close to official or does not have OP donations/VIP system/tons of customizations? Thank you in advance.  /lv

heRO-GM

Hello, HallsX5, you should check out heRO and see if it suits you!

Main Page
Download Links
Control Panel to Register an Account
Forums
More Info

Quote from: HallsX5I am looking for a low rate server
We are a pre-renewal server with rates of 5/5/3.

Quotelittle to zero donations
HeRO's donations get players GM Services (Name Change, Item Transfer of regulary account-bound custom item, Character Transfer between accounts), as well as mostly chance items (Old Purple Boxes, etc).

Quoteno warpers, healers, etc.
We have warpers, but it is required for the player to visit the town or dungeon to unlock the warp. We also have healers which charge a small fee.

Other features you might be interested in:

heRO has various custom dungeons, such as Thanatos' Basement, Fairy Paradise, Neko Island, True Poring Island, Poporing Island, among others! In addition, we have some renewal dungeons that are rebalanced to fit pre-renewal!

We have tons of quests: Wandering Spirit, Zodiac Gate, Thanatos Party Quest, Guild Quest, Monthly Monster Extermination, Homunculus Quest and much more!

Lots of GM Hosted events, such as Monster Invasion, Crazy Merchant, Trivia, Flower Maze, and RP Events to advance the heRO server storyline!

If all of the above interested you, join us and become a hero!

heRO is a friendly, sociable, unique and fun server of 5/5/3 rates with a great community, give it a try!

Click here to find out more about heRO!

Neffletics

You might want to try SolaceRO. www.solaceragnarok.com
We are a 1/1/1 pre-renewal server (Pre-Satan Morroc Episode) with few customization to balance stuff out. We have 400-700 population (depends on how busy they are irl) Dual logging and botting are blocked from the server.

Take note: This is a Philippine server so most of the players are Filipinos, and we punish toxic players (don't worry), we also ban RMT and other illegal form of trading.
solacero rip

HallsX5

Quote from: Neffletics on Aug 31, 2015, 12:04 AM
You might want to try SolaceRO. www.solaceragnarok.com
We are a 1/1/1 pre-renewal server (Pre-Satan Morroc Episode) with few customization to balance stuff out. We have 400-700 population (depends on how busy they are irl) Dual logging and botting are blocked from the server.

Take note: This is a Philippine server so most of the players are Filipinos, and we punish toxic players (don't worry), we also ban RMT and other illegal form of trading.

I am in love with this server. I will play it. Thank you.  /no1

Neffletics

Quote from: HallsX5 on Sep 02, 2015, 11:35 AM
I am in love with this server. I will play it. Thank you.  /no1

That's glad to hear! I hope to see you in-game! <3
solacero rip

victorbh

My server is renew, has 28 players peaks. It is very friendly and are always bringing innovations.
15x/15x/15x (www.playrok.com)
e WoE 1.0 only for trans class. and WoE 2.0 for all classes.
So far we only have official items (And I added several of iRO and kRO that are of more recent episodes, all with official sprites)
And also I put some new instances and dungeons kRO and iRO.
Anyway if you are interested just check!

Community: http://www.playrok.com/forum
Chaos: 15x/15x/15x