Looking For Low - Mid Rate Server

Started by ValkyrieHrist, Jun 25, 2013, 04:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ValkyrieHrist

Hello Everyone! I would like to seeking a new server to play after 10 years hiatus from XileRO.

Apperently, I found that HR Server doesn't suit me, So, I would try mid-rate server. BUT Low-rate server are welcome to suggest.

So here is the complete requirement I wished:

Rate: 5/5/anyrate ~ 150/150/anyrate
server type: Pre-renewal. I don't mind with renewal as long it's balanced.   /ok
maximum levels: 99/70 (pre-renewal: transc ready) or 150/anymaxlevels (renewal)
Max Stats: 99(pre-renewal) | 150 (renewal)
Max Aspd: 190-192 (both type)
Population: I don't really mind as long there are lots of people talking in world/server zone. Should a number be stated, it should be more than 50 people (excluding vendors)
Main Language: English is a must.
Server location: any places as long it's has protection from bots, lags, and DDoS attacks.

a must Custom NPC isStylist! It must have tons of hairstyles and hair colors too~
Ps: Other than stylists is not mandatory. /no1

Other wished requests:
1. A Daily Quests (This is a must! XD)
2. A vote to get equips or bonuses in server
3. Balanced between donator and leechers..  /gg
4. WoE, PvP, BG are not my main concern. So either the server has or not, I don't really mind.. XD
5. Server's orginals idea: A feature that makes a certain server is unique due they have the only feature that other servers don't.

I think that's all for now.. :3
Sorry for making tooooo many requests. I'm flexible person though. Just post your servers and I'll surely give it a try.. :D

Thanks for the whole suggestions you gave to me..
Looking forward to see your great servers!  /kis

Lord Jasriel

Hello there, I suggest you try AsuraRO, it's a new low-rate server with rates of 5x/5x/3x , 99/70 and a trans server. well about the population is still low but we're expecting more players will come since it's still new. It's an international server so the main language is english. the server had an adv ddos protection so no worries about ddos attacks. About the stylist, we do have one with over 500 dyes and hairstyle. Daily quest is implemented. If you wanted to know more about the server please do give it a  try :D

http://asuraro.net/
http://www.facebook.com/AsuraRagnarokOnlineServer
Asura Ragnarok Online is now open to public
Powered by AsuraHosting
a Low rate server that will awaken your sense of excitement and hunger for challenge.
A 99/70 Transcendant Server 5x5x3
Harmony Protected!
Official Daily Quest implemented
Following official Server like the old days
No Bot, No 3rd Party program

ValkyrieHrist

Hi, Lord Jasriel!

I've seen a few features of your servers and saw your main website.

As you said your server still had small population, but I believe it will start growing!

However, I haven't see anything unique about your server yet, could you spare some in this thread?

Thank you!  /kis

Lord Jasriel

Well we got our own storyline quest though it's not yet implemented and will be implementing it soon :D we got our own custom items (server exclusive, not over customized, and no big ugly wings) that will be implemented soon. We're not going to release many custom items since we wanted the server to be as close as to the official servers. And we're accepting suggestions from players to make a better gameplay for the server. And one more thing, the server won't be closing its like forever ( xD ) even though it will take time to make the community bigger it doesnt matter because the server wont close so we can wait :D that's it for now enjoy the game and have a good day :D

Axiom

For your consideration,

QuoteLaunch: February 8, 2013
Forum: http://www.chu-ro.net/forums

Server Type: Renewal
Server Emulator: Hercules

Base EXP: x150
Job EXP: x150

Common Drops: x25
MVP Drops: x10
Card Drops: x10 (Meaning common is at .25%, MVP is at .1%)
Renewal drop penalties removed*

* - Drop rate penalties based on your level difference from mobs has been removed, so chances of items dropping remain fixed regardless of what level you are

Latest Episode: Mora
Latest Playable Classes: Extended Super Novice, Kagerou/Oboro

Additional Goodies:
  • Original Story Quests
    We're putting the RPG back in MMORPG! Chu! Ragnarok Online features an original story chain that players may choose to complete for EXP, Zeny, or Event Tickets. Explore the islands of the Cerulean Archipelago and see what happens when the world of Rune-Midgard takes a turn for the weirder!

We aim to provide a large variety of entertaining story quests. Here are a few samples!
    • Cleric Gloria of the Elmina Cathedral has been tasked to exorcise Payon Cave of its undead inhabitants! Her crippling fear of Poporing prevents her from doing so, however, so you must take it upon yourself to rid the caves of the undead scourge!
    • The hidden island of Caspen can only be braved by the manliest man of the sea! Do you have facial hair and an alcohol tolerance manly enough to impress the greatest sailor of the empire?
    • Master fisherman Gontatsu travels the world for the catch of a lifetime! Legends speak of four legendary fish living in the waters of the Cerulean Archipelago. Do you have the skills and fortitude to go head to head with these creatures, and what secrets lie beneath the archipelago's seas?
  • Treasure Box Event
    Every hour during the day, there's a 1/3 chance of an NPC summoning six treasure boxes around the server's main town Port Elmina. Race around the island to find a box and win 1x Event Ticket and 1x Old Card Album! Be careful though: five of those boxes are rigged to explode when opened.
  • Daily Hunting Missions
    If decimating Rune-Midgard's monster population gives you a rise, drop by the Elmina Mercenary Office and take on Hunting Missions! Daily Hunting Missions can be initiated every 2 hours per account. The NPC will assign three random monsters which players must then hunt down. Completing these missions will award you with base and job experience, Zeny, and Mission Points, which you can exchange for items!
  • Dungeon Siege
    Perhaps better identified as our server's version of Devil Square, Dungeon Siege pits all participating players into a confined area where they must work together to survive and eventually defeat three waves of monster groups. Take advantage of the terrain, divide and conquer and see your team to victory! Completion of Dungeon Siege presents its victors with three options:
    • A large number of Event Tickets
    • A large amount of Zeny
    • An all or nothing gamble for a random seasonal hat!
  • Convenient NPCs
    We also have a variety of other custom NPCs design to help players in a variety of ways. These are most likely NPCs people expect out of private servers (One click healer, Identifier, Coin Trader, A few quick-access quest NPCs, Warper, Card Exchange, and a few other automated events)

Chu! Ragnarok Online - Your world, your way.

rhythmixer

After checking out your criteria, I think you should give Azure RO a try! We comply with almost all your criteria mentioned, but our population is still at its growing stage, but so far all players who are here have given positive feedback to the server and are dedicated to support us! We also have daily missions, to assist you in zeny making and leveling; and not to mention tons of headgear quests!

Server Features are here: http://forum.ratemyserver.net/mid-rates/azure-ro-x60x60x30-brand-new-server/ they have been updated recently!

So, hoping for your kind consideration, ValkyrieHrist (I'd assume you are familiar with the game "Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth"), come and be an Azurian! :D

Regards and good day to you. =) Azure RO! Where we reach for the skies.

Reality

Hi!

To help you out with your server search, I'll respond to each point individually regarding our features on Everlasting Odyssey RO (eo-RO).

Quote from: ValkyrieHrist on Jun 25, 2013, 04:51 AM
Hello Everyone! I would like to seeking a new server to play after 10 years hiatus from XileRO.

Apperently, I found that HR Server doesn't suit me, So, I would try mid-rate server. BUT Low-rate server are welcome to suggest.

5/5/5.
server type: Pre-renewal. I don't mind with renewal as long it's balanced.   /ok
Pre-renewal.
99/70 maximum level.
99 maximum stats.
190 maximum ASPD.
Population: I don't really mind as long there are lots of people talking in world/server zone. Should a number be stated, it should be more than 50 people (excluding vendors)
Yep!
Of course.
Server location: any places as long it's has protection from bots, lags, and DDoS attacks.
We are hosted in Los Angeles and have minimal lag on the server (in my experience).

a must Custom NPC isStylist! It must have tons of hairstyles and hair colors too~
Tooooons of palettes. A lot of them are actually pretty funny.

Other wished requests:
I'm not particularly sure what you mean by this, but our auto-events system keeps players engaged. We also have a custom Monster of the Hour event where players must seek and kill a randomly selected monster for rewards (and rankings too).
Our event currency, Odyssey Tokens, can be gained via voting.
Most donation items are available in-game, and many useful ones are planned to be released with instances or quests soon.
4. WoE, PvP, BG are not my main concern. So either the server has or not, I don't really mind.. XD
We have Battlegrounds, but WoE is not yet active. It will be released soon, but we have plenty of social guilds for you too.
5. Server's orginals idea: A feature that makes a certain server is unique due they have the only feature that other servers don't.
We encourage party leveling with eo-RO exclusive party dungeons. An exclusive and finely tailored storyline will also be episodically released in the near future, tying together party dungeons, questing, and plot (which Gravity really, really failed with!)

Sorry for making tooooo many requests. I'm flexible person though. Just post your servers and I'll surely give it a try.. :D

For more information, check out these pages!

~Click Here for Our Website

~Click Here for Our Forums

~Click Here for Our Original Advertisement

Definitely give us a shot! Always looking for new faces here. :3

-Reality

aROPandora

Hello! I would like to invite you to try AnesisRO! We are a low rate, 5x/5x/3x with about 100 people on average (more if you count vendors, and spikes during the weekend WoE times)

We have daily quests that vary based on your level (and some based on class), custom automated events to go along with the GM held games.

We also have an entirely custom town and region with its own dungeon and quests.

We have the stylist NPC with lots of options for hair and cloth colors, as well as custom headgear quests! (still in the process of adding even more!)

We also have a voting system to earn ad credits for the shop to buy items and consumables for in
game without having to donate. (slower than donating, but still reasonable)

We would love to see you give us a visit at www.anesisro.com !

Looking at that banner...we need an updated one, we have added more of the episode content with custom balances and quests added to them!

ValkyrieHrist

Hmmm...

so many servers to pick..
they are great servers and now, I'm in total confusion..   /wah

Anyway, thanks for your time to read my requirements and telling me these great servers.  /no1

I'm so excited to see which great server I'll landed..  /ho

@rhythmixer

LOL. I thought I was the only one who know about "VP: Lenneth".. Currently downloading it. hope to see you there..  /ok

@Reality

Hmm.. daily quests. you know, like most generic MMORPG, a given quests to complete everyday. (usually repeatable or has a relation with storyline)

eoRO has promising future ahead. Great server to try..  /no1

@aROPandora:

another promising LR... Gotta try it too..

Patton

Hi there Valkyrie! :]

Here at heRO, we might have some things you would like to check out in a server!

Were a 5x/5x/3x Rate Server. Sometimes our rates go a tad higher for special occasions, holidays, events and such.

We are Pre-Renewal with max. lvl 99/70 along with being very balanced within our own right :] Our Aspd also caps at 190. Population wise we have over the 50 number mark you state, as far as active players go! We are a English hosted and speaking server indeed. Many of our players talk in our Main Chat and are helpful, informative and great fun :] We are an extremely stable server, minimal lag and great server protection and security. Our skilled GM Team are aware, vigilant and helpful and any wrong-doing surely get's caught. Thankfully, we do not get much of that so it's positive all around!

We do have our own Custom Stylist, Styla! Gorgeous and professional this pretty lady cuts, styles and dyes your hair and clothing like a true fashion guru! There is a ton of looks and options to choose from, as well.

Styla in Prontera

Daily Quests - yes, we have plenty of daily quests, holiday quests, seasonals and more. We also have repeatable ones as well...be if you experience, items, hats, fun, etc. One of our most beloved Quests, Mr. Hatter (which is also repeatable) is a player favorite. At Mr. Hatter, you can do this repeatable quest to get a random guaranteed and possibly rare hat/headgear! It's fun, enjoyable and unique!
More Information on Mr. Hatter: http://www.pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/index.php?title=Mr._Hatter

Some of our heROs with just some of the many custom, rare and awesome hats in the Mr. hatter Quest.

We do have a voting/bonus system!. With Vote for Points (V4P), done through our Control Panel, we offer monthly rare gifts, hats and rewards for different voting points accumulated! You are able to even vote 2x a day :] You would pick up your lovely prizes through our GM-Assistant NPC conveniently located in Prontera.

More info on our V4P System: http://www.pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/index.php?title=Vote_For_Points

We do have a Donation System in placed as well and it is incredibly balanced :]

We do have WoE, Retro WoE, PvP and our own custom Heroic Battlegrounds in fact. If this is something you would be interested in in the future, we have it all! The beauty of heRO is we cater to all likes and quite extensively at that. Whether PvM, Roleplay, Chatting, Questing, Events (forums, social media and in-game!), PvP, Woe, BG are your thing, you won't be disappointed and never bored!

Our Customs and unique ideology is among the top, I would say. A few examples among many to give you, are:

Fishing and Mining: Here you can work away in the mines for some rare ores, gems and items or sit on the beach relaxing, reeling in some valuable and useful fish, items and consumables.
More info on Mining: http://www.pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/index.php?title=Mining
More info on Fishing: http://www.pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/index.php?title=Fishing

Trials Of Heros: A Monthly Event, ToH is a fun filled time, where Dark v Light (Yes, you can choose a side, in-game to fight for!) battle for amazing prizes. there is Monster trial, Item Collection, PvP, Trivia and a Mass Battle. Everyone is guaranteed something and the high points you score throughout the event, the better the prize, most popular are our special heroic Light/Dark gear, including beautiful and useful wings!
Info on ToH/Light v Dark: http://www.pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/index.php?title=ToH

Fairy Auction: Another Monthly Event, our custom Fairy Auction! Come visit Fairyland, Pixie and all of her fairy friends for a server wide auction for the chance to bid on some amazing, unique and rare items. Great fun is always had there and even if you don't bid, spectators are welcome! At times we also make some rare items available for direct purchase at affordable prices for newcomers and everyone!

More info on our Fairy Auction: http://www.pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/index.php?title=Great_Fairy_Auction

One of our fairy Auctions in action!

We have much, much more as far as unique ideas, customs, quests, custom dungeons and monsters and similar!

Please feel free to loo through our Wiki, whenever you have the time! I will provide all links for you here at the bottom to browse through at your disposal, as well. We hope you come and visit us here at heRO! We are a huge family, beyond friendly and always ready to welcome a new player into our home :]

Links:

Forums: http://forum.hero-server.net/
Register: http://www.pandoraonline.net/cp/?module=account&action=create
CP: http://www.pandoraonline.net/cp/
Wiki: http://www.pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/HeRO-Server/469166400724
Twitter: https://twitter.com/heRO_Server

/bawi

MiyumiChan

Well the rates are 5/5/5 ~ floating rates, really easy to level if you know what your doing. So Its a Every-Rate if I'm to call it a rate.

Server type: Pre-renewal. I don't mind with renewal as long it's balanced. 
We are Pre-Renewal =)

Maximum levels: 99/70 (pre-renewal: transc ready) or 150/anymaxlevels (renewal)
Max is 99/99 for our Transcendant classes.

Max stat is 99.

Max Aspd is 190.

Freshly made server, so I don't really have much actives as of yet. Willing to hardcore advertise when the time comes. Want a legit server base. (Currently 1~3 peoples  /sob)

We are English

United States, we do have regular server maintenance though ever like Wednesday.

Custom NPC is Stylist! It must have tons of hairstyles and hair colors too~
Yes we have em in both areas of the Queen and Heathcliff storyline.

Other wished requests:
Uh, we do have board quests and lots of other quests such as (Soloist Quest) from Kirito and (Gathering Quest) for Asuna, and (NPC duels) from Heathcliff. Or if your with Miyumi, we have PvE Dungeons with custom bosses, if you choose to defeat them al.

As for me I approve of any say of what a player has to offer, Because I do take requests on what players want for future updates or whatnot. So if you wish for equips and stuff to add to the server I'll be glad to make the addition to the next big update.

3. Balanced between donator and leechers.. 
We don't have a donation system =)

WoE, PvP, PK. RP, BG(Soon to be implemented) You name it.

My plan is 100 floors like the world of Aincrad in Sword Art Online, but with different Animes on each floors. Wi;ll be tough for me because I'm not a Scripter, but i'll try my best to make this project perfect as possible.

(Fresh server) 

HeartBreakRO Update 2.1

Full Download
Available at Website, If any question talk to me in Chatango in the bottom right corner.

About Me: Anyways, I am a Beginner Scripter who enjoy customs and what not. I just learn as I see pretty much, so there might be a few minor bugs here and there but I'll be on my toes to fix them. So far I'm kinda looking for free Scripters (yeah-right) Anyways, I script alone so I'm pretty much created this server on my own. based on whatever error there is, If I fix it that would be a miracle, or takes intensive research on my part. Anyways It's a refreshed server, with the same content as my previous updates. So enjoy what I have, hopefully I'll get some feedback or ideas on what other animes to add. So far my current project is the Third arc, Nabbys Level 5 Tower, wish me luck guys!.

99/99 (Trans  Job)
Max Stats: 99
Max Aspd: 190
Base EXP: 5x
Job EXP: 5x
MVP cards = 10% (x2 Drop Rate Active)
MVP Equipment = 5x
Normal Cards =10% (x2 Drop Rate Active)
Normal Equipment = 5x
(Easy to level.. I'm telling you now, can be considered MR)

Custom Wings
Custom Hats
Custom Mobs
Custom BGMs
Custom Maps
No 3rd Job Classes
Old Style Based
4 Guild Castles
Unique Storyline
Leveling tower for your Leveling Needs.

Saiku

Rate: 5/5/anyrate ~ 150/150/anyrate 100x/100x/50x
server type: Pre-renewal. I don't mind with renewal as long it's balanced.   /okPre-Renewal
maximum levels: 99/70 (pre-renewal: transc ready) or 150/anymaxlevels (renewal)Yep, 99/70 Trans
Max Stats: 99(pre-renewal) | 150 (renewal) 99 max stats :)
Max Aspd: 190-192 (both type) 190 max aspd
Population: I don't really mind as long there are lots of people talking in world/server zone. Should a number be stated, it should be more than 50 people (excluding vendors) Currently we have a peak of 169 players (with about 30-40 vendors), during non-busy time, we have around 120 players online (Including vendors, excluding vendors should be around 60-70
Main Language: English is a must. Check
Server location: any places as long it's has protection from bots, lags, and DDoS attacks. We have hardwared DDoS protection. Does harmony counts as protection from bots (i think so).

a must Custom NPC isStylist! It must have tons of hairstyles and hair colors too~ 501 total dyes you can choose from, 36 hairstyles, and 251 hair colors!

Other wished requests:
1. A Daily Quests (This is a must! XD) :/ Although we do have a hat quests, at this moment we don't have a daily quest. I hope that hat quests would be enough?
2. A vote to get equips or bonuses in server Yep, You can get most of donators hats by voting and farming "Case Cards" in game!
3. Balanced between donator and leechers..  /gg You can farm Case Cards and trade them to Case Tokens.

I will recommend you CaseRO!
http://case-ro.com/ <- Main Website
http://case-ro.com/board/ <- Forum
RMS Server Advertisement Page: http://forum.ratemyserver.net/mid-rates/case-ragnarok-online-protects-your-destiny/

Neimi

If you are still searching, I would like to suggest CasualRO.

Rate:  125x / 125x / 125x (125x Quest/Homunculus Experience)

Server type: We are a balanced Renewal server.

Maximum levels: 99/70 trans class and or 150/50 3rd jobs. We also have custom quests available that allow players to level extended classes (Gunslinger, Soul Linker) to levels 150/50.

Max Stats: 120 Trans, 150 3rd Job. The 120 is to allow extended classes to pass 99 for stats, making them more viable.

Max Aspd: 193

Population: Around 50 on a daily basis. At peak times, particularly WOE, we surpass 100.
Main Language: English.
Server location: United States.

We do have a custom stylist with 78 Hairstyles, 800+ Clothing Dyes, located at our Player Services npc.

Other wished requests:

1. Daily quests can be found in multiple areas, but one in particular is the Eden daily quest.

2. We have 3 unique rewards systems (Faith points, Reward Points, and Cash Points, which you can read more in-depth about at our wiki, http://casualro.info/index.php?title=Main_Page

3. There is absolutely nothing in the Cash Shop that cannot be obtained through the aforementioned rewards systems, save for a custom aesthetic consumable, the Shadow Job Voucher, which allows your player to disguise itself as any other job (This is disabled in Woe.)

4. We have Woe, Baby Woe, and Trans Woe every week.

5. Server's original ideas: Custom headgears, costumes included, as well as custom maps, quests, and storylines.

I hope I've peaked your interest in our server! To get a good view of CasualRO's custom content, or if there is anything you'd like to look up, please visit:
casualro.com
casualro.info
https://www.facebook.com/CasualRO?fref=ts

leiaisher

Other wished requests:

I am not the server owner or GM, but i just wanna help spread the word of this very nice server. 2 GMs, and i really believed that they are trustworthy, they value skill play alot. Its a pretty challenging environment. Tight and closely knitted community, around 30people online at US/canada night time. 0 Vendors as of now, so the amount of people you see are the amount of active players.

PS: Its a renewal server, but the GMs work hard to try to balance the server, adding a unique touch of League Of Legend feel to it.

www.irockro.com

In the world of iRockRO, we want your journey and experience in our server to be unique and meaningful. So remember: iRockRO players Play Smarter.

A unique and innovative Ragnarok server for quest-oriented and pvp-oriented players with less grinding and more action. An open and competitive environment with balance in team pvp and with more challenge through unique gameplay. A trusted GM team through no corruption.

Quest-based players enjoy casual gaming experience through intricate story and plot-based quests.
PvP-oriented players enjoy a competitive team setting with balanced team play and without needing to grind a lot and compete outside of PvP, such as avoiding fights over most MVPs out in the fields.
Grand events that provide rewarding experience and valuable prizes
An active economy where zeny has value through GM Monetary policies.