LF - upcoming LOW/MID rate server

Started by m3ltzer, Apr 28, 2018, 08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

m3ltzer

/ok /ok /ok /ok /ok /ok /ok /ok /ok /ok /ok
LVL:99/70 or 99/50(Classic or Pre because ive never played on renewal server)
Rates:10x-150x
Server Age:Less than 3 months old or any upcoming server
Population: more than 50 i guess(atleast dont have a ghost town)
without custom items costume on the other hand are welcome
with WOE and a healthy competition
Good Gm's
Friendly Players
INTERNATIONAL SERVER
;) thank you /kis /kis /kis

Corgers

Woof, woof! m3ltzer, we'd love for you to check out CorgiRO - we're a new 50x Prenewal, with a level 150 cap.

We believe in non-P2W - the item shop is largely limited to consumables and cosmetics.

Our customs are all quite balanced! We have a Multi-Classing system that allows you to train every class on the same character, and switch between them using an NPC. We also have a custom Mystic Gems system - items that provide passive stats when kept in your inventory (similar to Diablo 2 charms).

Here's our RMS introduction. I'd be happy to walk through specifics with you.

Some additional information about CorgiRO - feel free to drop me a PM or swing by our Discord if you have any questions!

Join CorgiRO! A fresh server with Multi-Classing + Daily Quests!
[color=blue]Our RMS Introduction![/color]
Watch Our Video! [color=pink](ft. LilyPichu)[/color]
Visit: Our Website | Forum | Facebook | Discord

m3ltzer

Quote from: Corgers on Apr 28, 2018, 11:17 AM
Woof, woof! m3ltzer, we'd love for you to check out CorgiRO - we're a new 50x Prenewal, with a level 150 cap.

We believe in non-P2W - the item shop is largely limited to consumables and cosmetics.

Our customs are all quite balanced! We have a Multi-Classing system that allows you to train every class on the same character, and switch between them using an NPC. We also have a custom Mystic Gems system - items that provide passive stats when kept in your inventory (similar to Diablo 2 charms).

Here's our RMS introduction. I'd be happy to walk through specifics with you.

Some additional information about CorgiRO - feel free to drop me a PM or swing by our Discord if you have any questions!

wow thanks !!
your server got a good twist into it.
i like those multiclassing you got there(because i kind of like to level multiple character).
but my friends and i are looking for a 99/70 kind of server, still ill try and ask my friends if they up for changes.
thanks again  /no1 /no1 /no1

Kevin@Odin

Good day,

I would like to invite you to take a look at https://playodin.net/. I'm the server admin.

You're welcome to join our small community. The server itself is international, but hosted in Amsterdam.
Everyone who lives by the rules of Odin is welcome. Also, I improve and add stuff almost every day.

The server is close to the core of how Ragnarok should be, and I try to extend that by making everything as balanced as possible.

Unfortunately the server population is very, very low. But the people are very friendly.

Today I implemented a daily reward system which gives out Kafra / Free Cash points.

Any questions? Let me know! I'll do my best to answer them!

Thank you for your time,
And hopefully we see you in Odin,

Kevin