Looking FOR > WOE SERVER [99/70]

Started by AdamLevinee, Apr 26, 2013, 12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AdamLevinee

WE're looking for a Pure WoE Server [99/70] , we're currently looking for a NO MVP WoE Server,with a population of 50+ or as long as we have a guild to play with :), English or Filipino Language Server, and as Possible no Custom Items, Free Equips/Supply Server
Ready to WOE/PVP :)

P.S IM LOOKING FOR WOE SERVER - FREE ITEM SERVER READY TO WOE
THANKS FOR THE FUTURE REPLIES :)

/no1

Regret

I think WoE-RO will suit your needs as it is a 99/70 WoE server without any PvM.

WoE-RO

fcktehname

imaginaryro.com

Guild pack, WOE supplies via BG + happy hours = more badges

75x 75x 50x, 1% card drop rate and 0.1 MVP card drop.

Around 3 guilds play woe atm.

AdamLevinee

Day 3 of Finding a Server still waiting for an answer..

anyways Bump.

GM_testing

Sorry, but asia subserver already closed till summer/september.
DDoS happened to asia subserver frm some idiot, and our provider cannot mitigate it, that why asia sub server closed. But Europe Subserver always up, and stable.

Razzles

Hello, AdamLevinee!

I'm here to introduce to you BubblyRO!
Our highest peak is more than 120+ (dual clienting is not allowed, unless you have more than 1 computer/laptop though.
The photo on the left shows the basic info you need to know about our server.
For more info, check out our RMS advertising thread by clicking here

Forums: http://bubblyro.createaforum.com
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/BubblyRagnarokOnline
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/bubblyragnarokonline
Twitter: http://twitter.com/BubblyRagnarok
Videos: BubblyRO Videos by LasteinProductions a.k.a Razzles

Our videos are also seen in our advertising thread too, so kindly check it instead. =)

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to PM me.

Thanks for reading, hope to see you in our server!

- Razzles, BubblyRO Dev Team

ilyreggie

You can come to EvilRage RO, its a new server with already 1 guild populating the server, most of them are hungry for enemies but we can't provide someone at their caliber. If you want, you can drop by and see the server for yourselves..

We have MVP Cards set to 0.01 at the moment.

The url is www.evilrage-ro.com

AdamLevinee

Hi ilyreggie,

Is GPACK Available to your server?

pogisigerard

hey adam,

i'm currently playing VonRO *newly opened*. 150/150/25% alldrops(item/eqs/cards/etc). NO MVP or Mini Boss cards. its a 99/70 trans server. all eqs are official. i've played with you guys in WoeRO so it's really nice if you would play VonRO. the server only has 40 peak population so you guys will be a big addition. if ever you wanna try this server, inform me, and i would gladly help you guys to start things up.  /no1  /ho

Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/507839519252843/?fref=ts
Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?fhz6sjrleu9by8j

Mid Rate
Max level: 99/70
No MVP card / NO GODLY ITEMS
Trans Job
Max Speed: 190
Max Stat: 99
Exp: 150x/150x/25
Cards: 25%

PLAYERS COMMAND :
@duel @autotrade @storage @alootid @autoloot @time @uptime @commands @request

AUTOMATED/GM'S EVENTS
Poring Catcher
Last Man Standing
Disguise
Hide and Seek
Invasion
Mushroom

/heh /heh /heh /heh /heh /heh /heh

AdamLevinee

Hi pogisgerard,

Is GPack Available at Von RO? 'Cause we're a guild Anyways Thanks

pogisigerard

yea, Gpack is available, man.

Guild Package :
[ 8-10 Members ]

1 Combat Knife Item ID# 1228
5 +5Dark Bacilium [1] Item ID# 5808
1 Sunglasses[1] Item ID# 2202
500 VonRO Cash Item ID# 7227
50 Elite Siege Supply Box Item ID# 14003
20 Poison Bottle 10 Box Item ID# 14004
300 Glistening Coat Item ID# 7139
30 Speed Potion 10 Box Item ID# 13995
5 Platinum Coins Item ID# 677

[ 11-15 Members ]

1 Combat Knife Item ID# 1228
8 +5Dark Bacilium [1] Item ID# 5808
1 Sunglasses[1] Item ID# 2202
600 VonRO Cash Item ID# 7227
75 Elite Siege Supply Box Item ID# 14003
40 Poison Bottle 10 Box Item ID# 14004
500 Glistening Coat Item ID# 7139
40 Speed Potion 10 Box Item ID# 13995
8 Platinum Coins Item ID# 677

[ 16-20 Members ]

2 Combat Knife Item ID# 1228
10 +5Dark Bacilium [1] Item ID# 5808
2 Sunglasses[1] Item ID# 2202
700 VonRO Cash Item ID# 7227
100 Elite Siege Supply Box Item ID# 14003
50 Poison Bottle 10 Box Item ID# 14004
600 Glistening Coat Item ID# 7139
50 Speed Potion 10 Box Item ID# 13995
10 Platinum Coins Item ID# 677

im Crooked, SLIM SHADY in woeRO.

my ingame is CHEEZBURGER. pm me if ever you DL'd the server. /heh

AdamLevinee

AdamLevinee

BUMP PLEASE ANY SUGGESTIONS.

GM_testing

After some time on woe-ro will be hot. After sometime i will buy professional DDoS mitigation service for USA Host, (up to 30Gbit/s protection) (more than 800$); I will start to make event. Massive event in RO world.

P.S. Sorry man, i think you never find pure woe server better than woe-ro.net; Sad, but it's true. DDoS ruin all RO servers. If you see any server who tell "profesional ddos protection", etc  they just hosted in limestone networks (maximum their datacenter can mitigate 20Gbit/s for whole datacenter). And if you see, ASURAHosting tell about burstable to 10gbit/s protection. Some part of this words is true. But they can mitigate just simple udp flood from public software. But they never help against serious attacks what some idiots do it in 2012 (4.2Gbit/s TCP syn-flood) to woe-ro, or etc s***. Really professional ddos mitigation service cost more than 500$ per month. 98% servers in the RO world it's for money profit. Our WOERO server it's not profit server (more than 1.3 month up, and stable) without donation, where all players can be the same, and have the same items without anything. Here is the problem. I can pay money to much for server for follow only my dream, and entusiasm. Another server owners cannot do it.

So, all information what i want to give to you by this prelude. Please notice our server, when we will ready, you will be informed. We planning to make only for 1 month!!! (not more) professional massive woe without any troubles. So already invested alot money to architecture, + need the same price invite for protection. When server will be ready, we will invite all guilds to make WOE-RO Unficial World Champion in Ragnarok Online (Super WoE) between most dangerous guilds in the world.

Sorry for my really ugly english. I hope, you understand.

With love to players frm WoE-RO.net  /lv

azharradiany

Quote from: GM_testing on May 18, 2013, 12:44 PM
After some time on woe-ro will be hot. After sometime i will buy professional DDoS mitigation service for USA Host, (up to 30Gbit/s protection) (more than 800$); I will start to make event. Massive event in RO world.

P.S. Sorry man, i think you never find pure woe server better than woe-ro.net; Sad, but it's true. DDoS ruin all RO servers. If you see any server who tell "profesional ddos protection", etc  they just hosted in limestone networks (maximum their datacenter can mitigate 20Gbit/s for whole datacenter). And if you see, ASURAHosting tell about burstable to 10gbit/s protection. Some part of this words is true. But they can mitigate just simple udp flood from public software. But they never help against serious attacks what some idiots do it in 2012 (4.2Gbit/s TCP syn-flood) to woe-ro, or etc s***. Really professional ddos mitigation service cost more than 500$ per month. 98% servers in the RO world it's for money profit. Our WOERO server it's not profit server (more than 1.3 month up, and stable) without donation, where all players can be the same, and have the same items without anything. Here is the problem. I can pay money to much for server for follow only my dream, and entusiasm. Another server owners cannot do it.

So, all information what i want to give to you by this prelude. Please notice our server, when we will ready, you will be informed. We planning to make only for 1 month!!! (not more) professional massive woe without any troubles. So already invested alot money to architecture, + need the same price invite for protection. When server will be ready, we will invite all guilds to make WOE-RO Unficial World Champion in Ragnarok Online (Super WoE) between most dangerous guilds in the world.

Sorry for my really ugly english. I hope, you understand.

With love to players frm WoE-RO.net  /lv

I am so looking forward to this. Please let us all know!

PS: Send a message when you're ready!