Looking for european server. [LR/MR - No 3rds]

Started by Regret, May 23, 2012, 04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Regret

^ Topic says it all.

+ Low- or Midrate, but NO 3rds Jobs.
+ European host.
+ Population doesn't matter, but it'd be cool if it was either populated or new.

Don't recommend:
+ LimitRO: Metro.
+ Servers who actually aren't hosted in Europe just to get some advertisement.

I'd love to play RO again and bring a few people with me, but there's just no way to find a decent server nowadays.
Please, help a fellow gamer out!

<3

Regret

Triper

I think the problem is more about being hosted on Europe :s

I do know some German/Russian/Czech servers but I also know that most of them have the host outside of Europe...

Regret

There should at least one decent server with a host in europe.
I don't even care if it's upcoming~

Fino

hm whats so bad about limitro? it seems it fully serves your needs from what I can tell?

Regret

They can't even fix a bug that keeps the majority of their players from playing the server within over a week.

Sol Invictus

FPS issue, I know right

Anyways, why do you want it hosted in Europe? For WoE hours closer to where you live?
I can still try and find some European servers, I've seen a few around

Regret

FPS/Ping issue, yes.
WoE hours are comfortable on EU servers as well, as I don't want to stay up till late night just to WoE.

Thank you in advance!

Sol Invictus

Here's what I've found so far:

1. Seven RO - 7x exp/jxp/drop rate
Hosted in England I think. Servers WoE hours to be decided.

2. Insomnia RO - 75x exp/jxp, 50x drop
Hosted in England as well. WoE hours:
Thursday @ 03:30 ~ Thursday @ 05:00 - weird
Saturday @ 15:00 ~ Saturday @ 16:00
Sunday @ 14:30 ~ Sunday @ 16:00

Regretably this server has third jobs except their skills are disabled in PvP/BG/WoE

Couldn't find any more that had enough population for WoE as well as being hosted in Europe.

lfserver

Free bump because I'm looking for exactly the same kind of server.

Regret if you find something like that please leave me a msg - I'd love to join. Even if not with you and your friends I'd still play ^^

Strudel

Quote from: Regret on May 25, 2012, 11:16 AM
They can't even fix a bug that keeps the majority of their players from playing the server within over a week.

Excuse me, what is the bug, if it's not reported we can't fix it.

Quote from: Sol Invictus on May 25, 2012, 11:47 AM
FPS issue, I know right

Anyways, why do you want it hosted in Europe? For WoE hours closer to where you live?
I can still try and find some European servers, I've seen a few around

Sol Invctus, Metro has no FPS issues, that's renewal please take your time to at least clarify which of the servers it is because at the moment it's rather about Metro than Renewal. See first post for the name.

Regret

I've heard bad things about the Admin of SevenRO, the Prestige System seems to cause imbalances and their population is declining.
ImsoniaRO has 3rds, so that is out of question.

Strudel, there is a bug which causes player to not even be able to connect to the server. That's a pretty huge issue, if you ask me.

Strudel

That's been taken care of, it's not a bug it's an issue that's been address already previously, the server was moved and the full client is outdated, and later on the patch server was moved so you didn't get the patch that the server was moved meaning those who didn't patch kept trying to login to a non-existing server.
As mention it was already resolved, either by download the small client and overwriting the other files or patching.

Regret

Not really, it still happens.

Still looking for recommendations. ):