Previous topic - Next topic

vashgibz13

I'm looking for Classic 99/50 Server.
Non-custom as much as possible.
Any rate

No Trans/ No 3rd job please.

Thanks!

powerstarprince

Hi, thanks for the post. I'm no moderator but I would like to recommend u play this pre-trans server called OriginsRO

Here's the link for u https://originsro.org/

I have been playing here since few months and it's been very good. The population is steadily growing and to my surprise this server had been online since 3-4 years ago. It's so stable and there are tons of updates to come in future maybe lives till 2088? It's a great place to be online come enjoy ur stuff here..

User1

I've been on OriginsRO for almost 2 years now, and it sounds like it's what you're looking for.

Franky4Fingers

Can confirm. Classic 99/50, no cash shop, no custom bulls***.
Up and stable for 4 years +

But you should know that Trans will happen at some point in time (no date confirmed)

Daifuku.

Definitely try OriginsRO if you're looking for a classic one.

Kirchen

blame20

OriginsRO. Classic and stable. 4+ years. Before it was less than 100 players years ago when I first joined in. Now its 511 players as I type this reply. /no1

Kanashii

I've been on OriginsRO for a while now and I can guarantee you that it is what you're looking for.

vashgibz13

I'm a former player here, quitted because they are headed to Trans, are they still pursuing this path? If no, I would gladly come back.

owlow

Quote from: vashgibz13 on May 29, 2018, 11:49 AM
I'm a former player here, quitted because they are headed to Trans, are they still pursuing this path? If no, I would gladly come back.

Yes, but that could be next month or in 2 years, nobody knows.
Either way, at least it will be different, as it will be an early episode of trans.

vashgibz13

Still looking for others waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa