Looking for a VERY WOE COMPETITIVE server (LR/MR with 300+ players ONLY)

Started by Solar, Jan 28, 2012, 09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solar

Alright I'm going to make this simple. I've been searching for a decent server for months now. I just want to WoE, but apparently not a single server has decent WoE. If you have players that think 99 AGI SinX's are good, don't post. If you have players that spend most of their time talking in Prontera and act like "kawaii" f****ts don't post. I think the rest should sort itself out.

NON RENEWAL preferably, I could give renewal a try.

Rates: 10x +
Max level: 99/70 (None of that custom 255 crap) 150 for renewal
Max stats: No custom s***, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK!
Donation Items: Sure, none of that over-powered STR+30 INT+30 GARBAGE. If your donation list looks like TalonRO's or even comes close, don't post, don't waste my time thank you!
Battlegrounds: ENABLED, I want a BG and WoE supplier.
WoE: Better be active as hell. I want good, epic WoE's. I don't want 1 guild, 2 guild sided WoE's.
GM's: Better be active and open minded
New server?: Sure, that would be great
God Items: Gfto  NOOOOOO! lol
Population: 300+ I don't want a small donkey community that barely WoE's. Please, please, please, I'm begging you, do not advertise your server if you have 50 people online. I've already taken a look at DivinityRO, heRO, and a ton of the regular people who post on RMS. I do not like your servers lol.

I'm fed up with RO. I just want to enjoy the damn game, but there are so many s*** donkey servers out there with ridiculous custom items, MVP/GOD items OUT THE donkey, I can't even find a decent one to WoE on. Why does TalonRO exist?! Can someone explain that mess of a server to me?!

I probably won't get a reply. But thank you for your time. I'm currently playing AvrisRO but the community (150) is just way too small.

fetus

'Sup Solar.

I dunno if you've heard of it yet, but me and the rest of the staff is actually on the process of finishing up a one-of-a-kind WoE server.
It's a pre-renewal 99/70 server with instant jobchange and mid-tier/low-tier equips free. Rotational battlegrounds and website rankings are also available. You can view the server information Here

We're set to open on February 1 along with our website, but we have quite a number on our forums and quite a number of guilds readying up their roster to play.

Hope you have a look at it and tell all your peeps. Cya

Solar

Quote from: fetus on Jan 28, 2012, 10:00 PM
'Sup Solar.

I dunno if you've heard of it yet, but me and the rest of the staff is actually on the process of finishing up a one-of-a-kind WoE server.
It's a pre-renewal 99/70 server with instant jobchange and mid-tier/low-tier equips free. Rotational battlegrounds and website rankings are also available. You can view the server information Here

We're set to open on February 1 along with our website, but we have quite a number on our forums and quite a number of guilds readying up their roster to play.

Hope you have a look at it and tell all your peeps. Cya

Yeah a couple of friends sent me to your site like 9 times today all on different occasions. I'm definitely going to check it out on February 1st, my only fear is that it dies quickly, hopefully it doesn't.

Alex.

hey Solar! It's Alex from squirtle, join LuminaRO with me ;p

Solar

Yo Alex, I started playing on the server today, they say WoE there is dead. But I'll give it a try anyway. We need to keep in touch some how, send me your Gmail/Hotmail or whatever you use in a message~