Looking for a server with a friend.

Started by negativeone, Sep 29, 2011, 08:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

negativeone

So me and my friend both got a compulsive feeling to want to play RO again.

Server specs:

- Rates should be in the mid/high rate range. Like, from 30x upwards.
- Should have (balanced) third jobs. By balanced, I mean either renewal client, or the scripters themselves balancing the 3rds.
- Level cap should be reasonable for the rates. Like max 150/50 for mid rates, and max 255/xx for high rates.
- MvP card drops should be lower than 0.5% for mids and 3% for high rates.
- No overpowered donates, or at least donates that you can get using a V4P system or something like.
- Stat/skill resetter, healer, basic p.server stuff.

I think that's it. Thanks.
whee.

potatochips

- Rates are 150x/150x/Custom
- Third Jobs are pretty balanced. They have a dedicated Third Job Developer who works on it.
- 150/70 is the level cap for Third Jobs.
- MvP card drops should be lower than 0.5% for mids
- No overpowered donates, or at least donates that you can get using a V4P system or something like. ~ They have a V4P system that has some pretty nice items as a reward.

Wiki: www.intense-ro.info/wiki
Forums: www.boards.intense-ro.org

They're celebrating their 2nd Anniversary soon, so they have some in-game and forum Events going on.
The Jedi Code is flawed. Suck it up, Yoda.

epzkie

Good day!

May we interest you on trying out our server Malaya Ragnarok Online

It is a newly launched server which was released last September 10th 2011 so it's a good server to start a new journey & establish new rivalry & friendship..

Let us review you preferred server features..

- Rates should be in the mid/high rate range. Like, from 30x upwards. - Midrate server 50x/50x/Custom unique droprates

- Should have (balanced) third jobs. By balanced, I mean either renewal client, or the scripters themselves balancing the 3rds. Server is on Full Renewal mechanics which have balanced 3rd jobs with up-to-date settings & 99.9% skills working perfectly

- Level cap should be reasonable for the rates. Like max 150/50 for mid rates, and max 255/xx for high rates. - Level cap are based on Official so 3rd jobs are on 150/50 Trans 99/70 etc.

- MvP card drops should be lower than 0.5% for mids and 3% for high rates. Normal card rates are on 0.10% Mini & MvP Boss cards are on 0.03%

- No overpowered donates, or at least donates that you can get using a V4P system or something like. -Server is a no donation server.. all items are obtainable via Hunting, Quest, Events & Vote for Points system

- Stat/skill resetter, healer, basic p.server stuff. - Has all the basic stuff that you mentioned and more features when you go online (but we don't have MvP & Gold rooms)

cheers!~

Feel free to try us out and be part of our community!

you can visit our ratemyserver thread for further details about our server...

Useful Links:

Legion Ragnarok Online

[color=blue]''Gather your LEGIONS! A new battleground awaits!...''[/color]
http://legion.ro-gaming.net

derrick

Quote from: negativeone on Sep 29, 2011, 08:25 AM

Server specs:

- Rates should be in the mid/high rate range. Like, from 30x upwards. = High Rate, 10k/10k level rates !
- Should have (balanced) third jobs. By balanced, I mean either renewal client, or the scripters themselves balancing the 3rds. = 3rd jobs are fully stabled, and yes we are working on the balancing but everything is working good and perfect.
- Level cap should be reasonable for the rates. Like max 150/50 for mid rates, and max 255/xx for high rates.  255/120 max level.
- MvP card drops should be lower than 0.5% for mids and 3% for high rates. =1% MvP, 3-10% Non Mvp.
- No overpowered donates, or at least donates that you can get using a V4P system or something like. =All the donates are balanced in our server, and also you can obtain donates in game, via event tickets, crystals, v4p, and quest.
- Stat/skill resetter, healer, basic p.server stuff. = we have all the basic npcs that you can think off and more.

Come check us out at www.brightsidero.com

Additional info about brightsidero is that we have a professional staff that is constantly working on ideas to improve the server. We also use our forums quite often. And you also will encounter custom main town, custom fishing, custom instancing, custom cooking and more.

So give our friendly community a try ! See you soon !

Neo

Server specs:

- Rates should be in the mid/high rate range. Like, from 30x upwards. 50/50/25
- Should have (balanced) third jobs. By balanced, I mean either renewal client, or the scripters themselves balancing the 3rds. Renewal no 3rd Jobs
- Level cap should be reasonable for the rates. Like max 150/50 for mid rates, and max 255/xx for high rates.  99/70
- MvP card drops should be lower than 0.5% for mids and 3% for high rates. MVP Card 0.01% Normal Card 1%
- No overpowered donates, or at least donates that you can get using a V4P system or something like. YES
- Stat/skill resetter, healer, basic p.server stuff. YES

For more Info Visit us www.ifeelro.net

weeaboo

PlatinumRO fits your requirements somewhat, so I'll leave it here:

- Rates should be in the mid/high rate range. Like, from 30x upwards. 30/50/50
- Should have (balanced) third jobs. By balanced, I mean either renewal client, or the scripters themselves balancing the 3rds. Non-renewal, but 3rd class skills disabled in WoE.
- Level cap should be reasonable for the rates. Like max 150/50 for mid rates, and max 255/xx for high rates. 175/90 for 3rd, 175/70 for 2nd and trans.
- MvP card drops should be lower than 0.5% for mids and 3% for high rates. Boss card drop rate is 0.2%.
- No overpowered donates, or at least donates that you can get using a V4P system or something like. Donates are consumables and silly hats.
- Stat/skill resetter, healer, basic p.server stuff. Yes.

jericpo

Hi, you might wanna try Astral RO

Server specs:

- Rates should be in the mid/high rate range. Like, from 30x upwards.
High Rates: 10k/10k/100%
- Should have (balanced) third jobs. By balanced, I mean either renewal client, or the scripters themselves balancing the 3rds.
Yes we, balance our 3rd job skills from time-to-time to make it suitable for a high rates server. As for now, everything is balanced.
- Level cap should be reasonable for the rates. Like max 150/50 for mid rates, and max 255/xx for high rates.
Base: 255, Job: 100 (3rd jobs)
- MvP card drops should be lower than 0.5% for mids and 3% for high rates.
MvP Cards are 5%, Normal ones are 10%
- No overpowered donates, or at least donates that you can get using a V4P system or something like.
Most of our donates can be obtained thru our monster arena, and quests too! And for V4P we have tons of items that are useful for a player
All checked!

We have been running for almost 2yrs, And I assure you, you won't regret playing!

http://astral-ro.net
http://astral-ro.net/forum