Looking for a server :3

Started by Nekoruchii, Nov 17, 2015, 01:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nekoruchii

So yeah, its been a while since I went to RMS after I stopped playing last April due to irl commitments and breakdowns.

Me and long lost reunited friends (who stopped playing RO for 3-4 years) are looking for a new server to stay at and play again. We are looking for the following:

Low to mid rates
Pre-renewal (99/70)
Soon to open - just opened - until 3 months old server
English is the main language

For in-game content:

Donates are fine, but there should be no gap from donators to non-donators. PLEASE POST YOUR DONATION LIST along.
Kawaii costumes
Headgear quests

PS: Honestly, we're playing in a server, since the rates suited up for our busy ones, however, the recent incident made them think that they want to look for a newer place. RMS is the only best place that we decided that we can seek our newer server at.

ragnakid

Hi Nekoruchii,

You are welcome to try our server KitakitsRO /no1
Server started Sept 2015

QuoteLow to mid rates
Experience Rates
Base Experience: 100x
Job Experience: 100x
Exp Bonus per party member: 40%
Max base level: 99 ( Transcendent )
Max job level: 70 ( Transcendent ) l 50 ( Non-Transcendent )

Drop Rates
Equipment drop rate: 30x
Card drop rate:1%
MVP equip drop rate: 1x
MVP card drop rate: 10x
QuoteDonates are fine, but there should be no gap from donators to non-donators.
Majority of our donations are quest able too /no1
With Newbie and Group packages
you can message me in our facebook page "
https://www.facebook.com/KitaKits-Ragnarok-Online-1484660088518748/?ref=hl
our website is:
www.kitakitsro.com

thank you /kis2

heRO-GM

Hello, Nekoruchii! heRO's a 5/5/3 rates pre-renewal server that meets almost all of the critera you mentioned.

QuoteLow to mid rates
Our rates are 5/5/3. During certain holidays the rates are increased slightly.

QuotePre-renewal (99/70)
We're a pre-renewal server. Max level for nontrans classes are 99/50. The max level for Ninja, Gunslinger, and trans classes is 99/70.

QuoteSoon to open - just opened - until 3 months old server
heRO is actually 10 years old, but that says a lot about the server's stability!

QuoteEnglish is the main language
The main language is english. It's actually in the server rules to be able to read and write basic english.

QuoteDonates are fine, but there should be no gap from donators to non-donators. PLEASE POST YOUR DONATION LIST along.
Donation items are mostly chance items or GM services (Name change, character xfer through accounts). They can be obtained elsewhere in the game. Click here for a list of items available through donations.

QuoteKawaii costumes
Our recent update implemented costume items. However, these are not available to players yet. In the future we might add them as part of quests and such.

QuoteHeadgear quests
We have plenty of custom headgear quests to keep players busy and entertained. One of them is the famous Hatter Man, who takes 5 not-very-useful cards (poring, chonchon, willow, etc) and plays a game with players to reward them with a headgear.

Other features you might be interested in:

Light vs Dark System: Are you a follower of the light, or a creature of darkness? The Light Allegiance is lead by Lady Thea, while the Dark Allegiance is lead by Sir Melot. You can swear your allegiance to either of them, and by completing special quests, you'll earn allegiance points and unique gears. We currently have a RP storyline that focuses on the conflicts of each allegiance, all while a force seeks to destroy the dark side.

Trial of Heroes: A monthly event where heroes gather to participate in a variety of trials. In the end, both sides clash in a mass battle. Rewards are given to those that obtain a certain score, and the allegiance that won the mass battle receives a discount on warper prices!

Fishing & Mining: Mine for valuable ores, or fish for trout, bass and other healing items! If you're lucky, you may even get to play a special mini-game!

Custom Dungeons: We have several custom dungeons, such as Neko Island, Poring Island, Poporing Island, Muspelheim, and Warzone!

If you find these features appealing, you should check it out and become a hero!

More Info
Main Page
Forum
To Register an Account

heRO is a friendly, sociable, unique and fun server of 5/5/3 rates with a great community, give it a try!

Click here to find out more about heRO!

Nekoruchii

Ragnakid, thanks for your recommendation, however, your server is not a English speaking server and my friends aren't Filipinos, it would be bad if they play in a server that they can't understand a thing.

heRO-GM, thanks for the recommendation as well, we'll look into the server though.

We're still looking for a server, feel free to recommend.

Sakia

Quote from: Nekoruchii on Nov 17, 2015, 01:15 AM
So yeah, its been a while since I went to RMS after I stopped playing last April due to irl commitments and breakdowns.

Me and long lost reunited friends (who stopped playing RO for 3-4 years) are looking for a new server to stay at and play again. We are looking for the following:

Low to mid rates
Pre-renewal (99/70)
Soon to open - just opened - until 3 months old server
English is the main language

For in-game content:

Donates are fine, but there should be no gap from donators to non-donators. PLEASE POST YOUR DONATION LIST along.
Kawaii costumes
Headgear quests

PS: Honestly, we're playing in a server, since the rates suited up for our busy ones, however, the recent incident made them think that they want to look for a newer place. RMS is the only best place that we decided that we can seek our newer server at.

Hi Nekoruchii!
ArionRO is a new based server which is English based and also low rate with 8/8/3.
There is alot of new events and custom gears with no advantages with donating only thing is that you get faster gear and coins and zeny for game but you can still get all those with hard earned farming, events and quests.
here is the link if you feel like checking it out and in case you desided on us i look forward to seeing you in game^^
http://arion-ro.com/cp/?module=main

Doomed

Hey,
Why don't you try WoonRO.
It's a mid rate server. It's easy to get geared and it's fun too.
Here's the website : http://www.woon-ro.com/

Wyvern

I haven't been looking into newer servers that have been releasing, but you can perhaps check out AevaRO.

- It's a low rate, 7/7/3 (1x boss/mvp cards)
- It's pre-renewal, never going to get 3rd classes as far as I know
- Unfortunately it's not new, and was opened for about 8 months now I think, but I don't think you'll be missing much as there's still lots of new players (best for Philippine timezones)
- English is the main language

- Donations are not pay to win, in the sense that nearly everything you can get are costumes headgears, along with a few other things like name change ticket and such. I don't have a list available for you though, but you can see a few on the main website (Pandora Box)
- Lots of costume headgears are around the server (obtained by donating, voting, joining events, exchanging aeva fragments, and doing custom headgear quests)
- There's custom headgear quests that gives real headgears as rewards (some nerfed)

You can check out the server at:

http://panel.aeva-ro.com/

nerdfrog

QuoteLow to mid rates

Solace Ragnarok Online offers 1/1/1 floating rates.

QuotePre-renewal (99/70)

Solace Ragnarok Online will stick forever with Nameless Island Episode.

QuoteSoon to open - just opened - until 3 months old server

We are almost on our 5th month.

QuoteDonates are fine, but there should be no gap from donators to non-donators.

All donation items are limited to consumables.

QuoteHeadgear quests

Check out our Newbie Collector at Payon and the Intermediate Collector at Rachel!

Solace Ragnarok Online has 300-400+ players during peak hours and I have a strict implementation of my rules so I am proud to say that we are the least toxic community in the Philippines. We may not have much international players but everyone is welcome and most players can speak English. See it for yourself. ;-)

I will be waiting for you in-game.

Regards,
[CM] Froggy

Sarin

Seems like I'm not the only one who can't really let go off RO for good. Give me a shout when you find anything, so we can catch up and play together again. It's been quite some time...

SnowBunny

HAAAIIII SAAARRIIINNN :D WHAAADDDAAAAAPPPPP :D It's been a while hasn't it. ;p

Look Adelie! Look! Stupid people! Stupid people everywhere!

Sarin

Quote from: SnowBunny on Dec 03, 2015, 06:35 AM
HAAAIIII SAAARRIIINNN :D WHAAADDDAAAAAPPPPP :D It's been a while hasn't it. ;p

Indeed. But let's not clutter this topic, send me a PM if you wanna catch up :D.

Seb

Quote from: Nekoruchii on Nov 22, 2015, 03:36 AM
Ragnakid, thanks for your recommendation, however, your server is not a English speaking server and my friends aren't Filipinos, it would be bad if they play in a server that they can't understand a thing.

heRO-GM, thanks for the recommendation as well, we'll look into the server though.

We're still looking for a server, feel free to recommend.

Hey, I think you and your friends might be interested on this server:

https://dawnofmidgard.com/

Rates:
7/7/5

Cash shop:

150 Costume Hats, including :
- 30 Low Headgears
- 30 Mid Headgears
- 90 Top, top/mid/low Headgears

Every Week, 15 of the 150 Costume Hats will be available. On Monday, the list is updated.

* Mystery Costume Gift, gives you randomly any of the 150 Hats
* Invisible Costume Top Headgear
* Invisible Costume Mid Headgear
* Invisible Costume Low Headgear
* XP bonus accessories from mob types (available 1 month after launch)
* Costume Ticket, allows you to turn any headgear into a costume
* Name Change Ticket
* Gender Swap Ticket (excluding Bard/Dancer & Clown/Gypsy)

* 5 Community Choices! Please pick your prefered Headgear from this list and suggest it to us! The most demanded headgears will be available for everyone at a lower price!

Server time:
Its a new server that will open soon with a professional team
They are currently having a discussion on the forum about some server features, so feel free to join them :)

Nekoruchii

Alright, we'll look at the following servers: ArionRO and Dawn of Midgard (but dawn's site is down atm)

We used to play AevaRO before, my ign was Nyan and was a part of the Gelato and Friends guild, I left months ago though, thanks for the recommendation, Wyvern.

I used to play Woon before (was active on renewal), thanks for the recommendation, Doomed.

I did got a request to play on SolaceRO, as much as we want to, the rates will really kill us, majority of us log don't log in long enough due to commitments, thanks for the recommendation, nerdfrog.

OHAI SARIN AND BUNNY, PLS DON'T REKT MY THREAD <3 imma shoot you a PM Sarin~